Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

e: wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Pussy Quipped posted:

hi everyone. thanks to this thread I now know everything about the holodomor and how it happened for real. very cool thank you

Now that you're "armed" with this "knowledge" you can go around telling people and they will definitely care

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I don't care what anyone says- this Stalin character needs to be held to account. Counting on the court of public opinion to move the needle on this one, then justice can be served.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Futanari Damacy posted:

Now that you're "armed" with this "knowledge" you can go around telling people and they will definitely care
that's right. it's an automatic win in internet arguments and you now have moral superiority over the uneducated sheeple smelly masses. go forth and seed the message of the holodomors

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Responses will range from a disinterested "oh, huh, I didn't know that" to "okay this clearly sounds like an attempt to cheapen the memory of the Holocaust" :nallears: It's up to you to defend the truth!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Me looking in this thread to work out whether the holodomor happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
today, I submit to congress, the Holistic Ontology of Lawful, Orderly Denunciation of Obscene Massacres and Obliteration by Reds, or the H.O.L.O.D.O.M.O.R. Act

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Ytlaya posted:

Any updates on the holodomor recently?

Yah a new study came out and it turns out it *definitely 100%* happened.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

the sex ghost posted:

Me looking in this thread to work out whether the holodomor happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

e: wrong thread.

bump

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
reserved

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

reserved

Confirming your reservation for Friday, February 3rd as a solo diner at 7:30 pm. Thank you for your decision to dine with us at Stolen Grains: A Taste of Genocide

Please note all grains are responsibly stolen from Ukrainian peasants. A 20% service fee is charged on all bills over $150. All cancellations required at least two hours prior to reservation or there will be a $50 sevice charge as grain cannot be returned to starving peasant population

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Confirming your reservation for Friday, February 3rd as a solo diner at 7:30 pm. Thank you for your decision to dine with us at Stolen Grains: A Taste of Genocide

Please note all grains are responsibly stolen from Ukrainian peasants. A 20% service fee is charged on all bills over $150. All cancellations required at least two hours prior to reservation or there will be a $50 sevice charge as grain cannot be returned to starving peasant population

lmfao

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
smythe got too many :chome:osomes

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe posted:

your father is bust rodd and your mother the witchcraft thread OP

lol

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Surprising how long it took for people to recognize the holodomor.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Would be nice if by "people" you meant more than a handful of White Westerners for a change... :o:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Futanari Damacy posted:

Would be nice if by "people" you meant more than a handful of White Westerners for a change... :o:

Nice try, denier.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Nice try, denier.

lol the eu parliament level, incredible

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Are you sure that's the right image, still not seeing any recognition outside the West with this one...

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Homeless Friend posted:

lol the eu parliament level, incredible

The EU demonstrates its growing irrelevance every day, so I'm not sure why OP was surprised

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Corky Romanovsky posted:

They knew about it, they just thought it was good.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Nice try, denier.

another crime of Brexit...

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Me personally, I definitely recognize the Holodomor. I'm just confused as to why Rwanda, Armenia, East Timor, etc. aren't shaded in on that map. I wonder if these countries' official stance on what constitutes a genocide are in any way informed by their histories, maybe something for OP to verify for us

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Nice try, denier.

South America taking a big L here.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Orange Devil posted:

South America taking a big L here.

Wdym. The holodomor is real and by not donating to Ukraine you are more than partially responsible

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Donating empty bags of bread to show my support

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Some guy popped up to act like a psycho about this thread, and it got me thinking about how bad it is that a different guy popped up to act like a psycho about that bread, and his name was Joseph Stalin

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
Wow! Why are so many people psycho about hearing about the holodomor definitely happening??? are they gluten intolerant

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Sad that a poster would get annoyed at the thread for documenting true factual events (the holodomor)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
look pal, genocide is FUNNY, starvation is FUNNY, millions of dead is FUNNY, but war is SACRED and you must treat it with DECORUM, you INSENSITIVE AS*HOLE

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We must never allow the holodomor to be repeated, I will prevent it personally by watching Russian conscripts get vaporized on liveleak until I develop enough personality disorders to think that's a good thing

speng31b
May 8, 2010

some plague rats posted:

We must never allow the holodomor to be repeated, I will prevent it personally by watching Russian conscripts get vaporized on liveleak until I develop enough personality disorders to think that's a good thing

this is highly not recommended

speng31b
May 8, 2010

PSA : do not cook your own brain to own someone else in the internet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Do cook your own bread, instead of stealing from others

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Xaris posted:

Wow! Why are so many people psycho about hearing about the holodomor definitely happening??? are they gluten intolerant

Juden intolerant as often as not.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

the sex ghost posted:

if only stalin had got into sourdough starters

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Weka posted:

Juden intolerant as often as not.

(southern drawl) wheat power

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

(southern drawl) wheat power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

the sex ghost posted:

Sad that a poster would get annoyed at the thread for documenting true factual events (the holodomor)

the sex ghost posted:

this