Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I think I need to watch freejack, a 1992 film where racecar driver emilio estevez is kidnapped to the future for his brain to be replaced by a dead billionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

THIS PAGE JUST GOT FREEJACKED

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it appears to be free on both youtube and amazon prime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PgpVpto-7A

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

kinda weird to devote so much of the poster to rene russo while not putting her name on it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

"sorry toots, no actresses on the top of poster, that space is reserved for ACTORS"

"then why is mick jagger up there?"

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Her name could have fit up there too if they just made the text a little smaller! :argh:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Also that looks and sounds bonkers, but with 80s movies you can never tell if it'll be bonkers in a fun way or in a cringey wtf way

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I assumed it was an 80s movie but my statement still stands for a 1992 movie :colbert:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just watched the Siskel and Ebert about it and they didn't like it

however much of their reason for disliking it seemed to be because they thought there was no way the planet would become a completely polluted hellscape full of assholes in just 20 years :lmao:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

TIP posted:

they thought there was no way the planet would become a completely polluted hellscape full of assholes in just 20 years :lmao:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
freebutt

or

buttjack

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Jackfree

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I get my bats for free. Bunch of colonies that hang out around town under bridges.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I was gonna post about the lou diamond phillips classic bats (also known as upside down stab) but then I found out about bats (2021)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I didn't have "night court reboot becomes most watched new show in 4 years" on my 2023 bingo

I loved night court but I had zero interest when I heard about the reboot

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

I didn't have "night court reboot becomes most watched new show in 4 years" on my 2023 bingo

2023 has already been a strange year and it’s barely February

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

fartknocker posted:

2023 has already been a strange year and it’s barely February

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Got my HD280s, never had a decently high ens wet o cans before and they sound amazing. Really nice cushiong too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When Halloween comes around I should change my name to BATS FLY AT MIDNIGHT

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also

Revins posted:

wet cans

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

high ens wet o cans

I really had no idea you were this irish :dadjoke:

Kidding aside, those look like dope AF headphones!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

100%

I did watch part of one episode after release (not my idea, just there for the ride) and I grudgingly admit it has the same feel as the original. Except it's been 30? years since the original and whatever new magic the original had has been superceded by a host of other shows.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

I was gonna post about the lou diamond phillips classic bats (also known as upside down stab) but then I found out about bats (2021)

This would be a great movie poster if it said BRATS and had a fat Chicagoan chomping on a sausage but they have cheese and onions all over thier face instead of blood. And below the title is a photo of Wrigley Field.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

loving hell

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I made blueberry pierogies last night for dinner with the in laws. It was pretty aight. I didnt make them by had, I got them from a polish grocery store not too far away. So someone hand made them, just not me.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Today is wear red for heart disease day I think just fyi

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Today is wear red for heart disease day I think just fyi

but i don't wana get heart disease :ohdear:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

but i don't wana get heart disease :ohdear:

sedentary life and high cholesterol day are another month so you should be good

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

you should ask AKZ about dragon yoga, I'm pretty sure that's a hot new thing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

sedentary life and high cholesterol day are another month so you should be good

The 5000 Page Thread: Sedentary Life and High Cholesterol

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The 5000 Page Thread: Sedentary Life and High Cholesterol

:haibrower:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Ugh, work day already sucks cause one of my coworkers got fired this morning. They had not the best attendance, some for very valid reasons and some less so, but we’re already understaffed and they still haven’t replaced the last person they fired for basically the same reason in early December. Totally sunk my mood.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
someone please post some cute pet pics TIA

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

someone please post some cute pet pics TIA

i also feel like trash so i am refusing to get out of bed, and am eating tiny poppadoms while watching marvel movies :hai:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TIP posted:

I think I need to watch freejack, a 1992 film where racecar driver emilio estevez is kidnapped to the future for his brain to be replaced by a dead billionaire

ESTEVEZ
JAGGER
HOPKINS

and Rene Russo

also some assorted non-whites--but in non-threateningly small roles

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

top left looks like an attempt to make a US version of Red Dwarf

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I'm mad because I use imgur for memes and cute animal videos but I can no longer copy direct links from there to post in this thread, it only wants to copy and link to the stupid imgur gallery

I have so many cute pets saved but I can't post them from my phone :mad:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
It's a whole roundabout process where I can screenshot an image and then upload it to imgur but it's dumb

Here's a cute cat anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I actually gain a mm in height every time I click a link so pls feel free to not go through all the effort of screenshottinf