Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
It's nice to have a good trigger discipline even as you are preparing to murder your mates, but maybe actually hold your rifle properly so it doesn't drop and accidentally discharge? Someone might get hurt :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Why does it have a lightbulb at the end

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Chip Bok

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Benson

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Yeah, don't we have enough of the thing that people want to make any of?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

What Uncle Sam fears the most by Luo Jie

Le Monde

Royaume-Uni : les Britons haussent le ton/United Kingdom: The British turn up the volume by Del Rosso from Italy

by Micäel from France
One Kilowatt, Please

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Kellies Nomination: Best Edit

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

China Daily

What Uncle Sam fears the most by Luo Jie

Hard to read this as anything other than China being the opposite of world peace.

Also why would the USA fear world peace, they can just invade some country without nukes and break it.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Ahahaah

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

BonHair posted:

Hard to read this as anything other than China being the opposite of world peace.
I guess if you've never seen a pie chart before

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
It's actually a Venn diagram.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Microplastics posted:

It's actually a Venn diagram.

China is a subset of world peace?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Guavanaut posted:

Kellies Nomination: Best Edit
Seconded.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Shell’s record-breaking profits – Surge in energy prices sparked by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine pushed Shell’s 2022 takings to $40bn, the highest in its 115-year history"

Telegraph:

Misery for millions as mortgage payments rise £588 a year

Matt:

Bird flu spreads to foxes and otters

Independent:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Become Wrath, Carmen.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Those sure are some boots.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

On the robodebt inquiry which is outlining how the public service had warped under the last government to the point where they would blindly implement their wishes despite being knowingly illegal. The Robodebt Royal Commission is hearing damning evidence of public sector dysfunction. Now it must probe the question of culture (ABC analysis).

Rowe:

National cabinet receives Medicare report but fails to reach new agreement for strained health sector (ABC).

Moir:

Knight:

Nick Kyrgios has assault charge dismissed despite guilty plea (ABC).

Leak, Son of Leak:

The monarchists are reacting predictably to the decision not to include King Charles on the new five dollar note. Also Son of Leak is apparently treating Albanese at the tennis like Morrison's Hawaiian holiday.

Leunig:

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Has anyone checked in on Leunig recently? This reads as somewhat worrying.

VVV I was thinking more 'the note they find on the desk in the seaside cabin as the camera slowly focuses on the wide blue expanse of the ocean through the conspicuously--open door, then pans down to a single line of footprints leading into the surf.'

Drakyn fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 3, 2023

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Leunig masterfully straddling the line between "That One Guy at the poetry open mic" and "What the guy in the slasher movie says as he's inching towards you"

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yes?

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

This might be the most AGC I've ever seen.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

The wooshing sound as this flew over Bok's head deafened an entire state.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Noted author and passer of bills with authority over law enforcement activity below the federal level, the President of the United States.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

kartikeya posted:

This might be the most AGC I've ever seen.

Really struggling to figure out what Bok think the joke is supposed to be.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

It isn't just me, right?

Matt Davies

Kevin "KAL" Kallaugher

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Darrin Bell

Mike Peters

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Fister Roboto posted:

I think I can see why he thinks it's a clever point to make , but spoiler: it absolutely doesn't make it any less stupid

Step 1: Some people point out that black people, as a whole, are victims of racism
Step 2: Chip Bok at al look at this and decide that this is actually racism itself, as it is having people consider people's skin colour at all, when you could just ignore it entirely and not consider generations of compounding oppression, and all would be fine
Step 3: Actually, come to think of it, Bok et al decide, having thought about it we have decided you are asking us to consider their skin colour and nothing else. did you know Martin Luther King, who we can pretend now we always liked, said a thing about the content of character
Step 4: Some people point out that these specific black cops were being racist
Step 5: Aha, says Chip Bok, genius cartoonist, this contradicts your whole "only consider people's skin colour" argument that I'm pretty sure you made at some point, making you all fools and idiots.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Fister Roboto posted:

"It had nothing to do with racism, they were just bad apples"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

next comic: WHY SO MANY HOMELESS

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
World hunger doesn't exist because I drew a millenial complaining about not eating foie gras.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

quote:

THE BIDENS- ROTTEN TO THE CORE

BREAKING: The FBI is searching Joe Biden’s Rehoboth Beach, Delaware home Wednesday morning for more classified documents according to a statement by Biden’s private attorney Bob Bauer.

Joe Biden is a tree of corruption that bore rotten fruit. I’m talking about Hunter Biden, the smartest man Joe knows. While that may be true in his own demented mind, Hunter’s laptop is a cornucopia of sordid gifts that keep on giving. It’s aptly named “The laptop from hell.” Hunter could be the person that Obama will use to topple his puppet, Joe. Will we see Big Mike (Michelle Obama) run for president? That seems far-fetched to me, but we live in nutty times.

Anyway, it turns out Hunter routinely ignored many laws, had access to classified documents in his father’s garage that he most likely sold and disseminated, engaged in money laundering for the ‘Big Guy,’ (his father) and now we hear he sexually harassed his secretary to whom he owed a paycheck. To get paid, he insisted she take a sexual video of herself in the shower for Hunter’s enjoyment. Hunter definitely takes after his sexual predator and pedophile dad.

Will the Deep State Swamp continue to protect the Bidens like they did the Clintons? That remains to be seen, but there are ominous signs the Democrat Party is ready to toss Joe under the bus. Democrat operatives probably broke the news about Biden’s classified document stash in the first place—most likely ordered by Obama. Now we see Biden’s classified document scandal growing to epic proportions and the FBI hasn’t even raided Joe’s beach front mansion. At least, not yet.

Joe Biden has gotten away with his lies and crimes all of his career. Like son, like father, Hunter gets away with everything, too. So why not sell pay for play secrets to the Communist Chinese and influence to Ukraine? Hunter must think of himself as untouchable. The Bidens probably won’t face punishment and I doubt Joe will step down any time soon. In fact, he will probably run (stumble) again for a second term. He’s that stupid, that stubborn, and that mean-spirited, but he also knows the election will be rigged in his favor again no matter what crimes are revealed.

Joe wants to inflict himself again upon average Americans because he hates America and those average Americans. He’s a mean-spirited, sadistic, narcissistic beast. Just like his son.

quote:

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY 2023- SOMETIMES YOUR SHADOW SEES YOU

“Well, it’s Groundhog Day. Again.”

The groundhog says we must continue to endure two more years of Biden and the tyranny of evil men who cast long shadows over our nation.

“Stolen election” Joe Biden a traitor to his country. He has allowed wide open borders, which has led to a flood of invaders, crime, and drugs into America. He said we could not send tanks to Ukraine because it would mean World War III. Then he sent tanks to Ukraine. Apparently he won’t be happy until there’s a nuclear war, which could mean an extinction level event.

Joe hates America and the middle class. He also hates the unvaccinated. Last winter Joe warned (almost wished) that the unvaccinated would face a long and deadly winter.

Biden loves sending billions of US tax dollars to a Ukrainian confidence trickster named Zelensky. He and his son enjoy breaking laws at will. Their deals with communist China will ensure America’s decline and defeat in any war. Meanwhile, the average American faces the hardship of inflation caused by Joe and his Democrat spendthrifts.

Time for the classified document-stealing Joe to jump back into his basement hole and never cast his long, lying shadow on our country again.

quote:

LOOK UP IN THE SKY! IT’S A BIRD! IT’S A PLANE! IT’S A CHINESE SPY BALLOON

There was a high-altitude spy balloon sent from communist China spotted hovering over our state of Montana. Now it is moving over the center of our nation heading towards North Carolina.

It was sent down over Canada and most likely engaged in spying on nuclear missile silos near Great Falls. Biden and his Pentagon traitors refused to shoot it down, claiming it might leave a debris trail and harm those below. This is a howler because Montana is very sparsely populated and it’s very likely the debris would fall harmlessly on prairie snow. Even if it did fall over a city it would be worth it to make a point—the US will not tolerate a spy balloon over its territory. Would the communist regime tolerate a US spy balloon over China? Of course not.

Apparently Trudeau is perfectly OK with such a balloon over Canada. He and Klaus Schwab have expressed admiration for the Chicoms and even think they serve as a template for global governance.

It’s foolish to expect any push back from Joe Biden. After all, he has left our borders wide open to invaders, crime, and drugs. Why should he object to Chinese invaders—especially since his son made lucrative business deals with Chinese communist companies and Joe got his cut. General Milley is also a traitor who undermined President Trump by making unauthorized phone calls to his communist counterpart in China. Our government is rife with compromised politicians, bureaucrats, and military men. Apparently they serve China, not the United States.

China Joe has once again proved he’s a traitor. We may as well have President Xi in the White House.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I mean, yeah, pretty much. It's like Systemic Racism 101. Not that it makes the cops involved any less psychopathic, of course.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

This is literally just being made by an AI at this point, isn't it?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Randalor posted:

This is literally just being made by an AI at this point, isn't it?

I suspect that an actual AI would have more shame. Or it would return some sort of error due to null input because an AI can't go to work on a blank prompt.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

This is 100% a Tina Toon

quote:

Only 90% sure it's Tina on this one.

Also re: Bok, "hurr, if black people, how racism"

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

That fly, goddamnit

quote:

Gary Varvel

Kellies nomination: Least concealed bigotry (racism)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Technowolf posted:

That fly, goddamnit

No no, it's incisive satire. You see, Democrats are so dumb they poop their pants.