Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sometimes I find myself wondering what Nathen's type is because I'm genuinely curious, and then I drink myself unconscious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

Sometimes I find myself wondering what Nathen's type is because I'm genuinely curious, and then I drink myself unconscious

What do you mean, we know he's garfsexual.

His type is a fat orange cat that prefers lasagna and hates Mondays.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is garfield celibate as well?

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

MassRafTer posted:

Fabulous hashtag usage, this guy gets social media.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1621252023621394433

"Nympho who Can't get laid in LA" is kind of a good burn.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mozi posted:

He says he is but I have my doubts based on Nathfield's relentless horniness

E: Also tweets like the one above

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Fabulous hashtag usage, this guy gets social media.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1621252023621394433

The ultimate proof that Scooby Doo was never anything more than a despised side-piece to Nathen. Note how he doesn't even bother to claim that this has ruined Scooby, or say something about how much better the brand was treated by him back in his Scooby Eats days.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Maybe he’s just mad that Scooby Doo isn’t in the new show

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I desperately hope he appears in the season finale or whatever and he’s voiced by Chris Pratt just to see Nathen’s meltdown.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
WHERE IS EPISODE 3, NATHEN?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
this whore earth needs saving! where is nathfield!!

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

The people are salivating for the next episode of the Top 1 adult comedy cartoon podcast.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Man I just wish there was somewhere I could go to buy those and other McDonald's licensed products without having to worry about counterfeits and frauds.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
oh, jeez - eggies!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Somehow his genuine love of brands is the most loathsome aspect of his personality - no small feat!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

Somehow his genuine love of brands is the most loathsome aspect of his personality - no small feat!

His magnum opus will be remaking Foodfight. The Z grade animated film where a bunch of brands need to fight against the evil generic store brand products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3o2CTDZ4cs

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

For real tho based on the dubious happenings that surrounded this movie while in decade-long production limbo https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249516/trivia/, its director should absolutely be matchmade with our brand-worshipping incel to help in entergaging Foodfight! 2: Clean-up in Garfeats Aisle to doom marketing levels thought unpossible.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Make it 30% more entergaging.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

slurm posted:

Gnatfield

If memory serves, Jim Davis' original strip concept was called 'Gnorm the Gnat', I poo poo you not

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tighten up the entergagement on page 6

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

I'd say it's his transphobia and his narcissism is second but the brand thing is a solid third

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

For real tho based on the dubious happenings that surrounded this movie while in decade-long production limbo https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249516/trivia/, its director should absolutely be matchmade with our brand-worshipping incel to help in entergaging Foodfight! 2: Clean-up in Garfeats Aisle to doom marketing levels thought unpossible.

This is the Seth Rogen movie that ends with a massive food orgy right?

E: wait no, it’s not? There are TWO anthropomorphic food movies? Yup, the Rogen movie was Sausage Party. Holy poo poo how do two of these movies exist?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Frank Frank posted:

This is the Seth Rogan movie that ends with a massive food orgy right?

E: wait no, it’s not? There are TWO anthropomorphic food movies?

If you haven't seen Foodfight (2012) then there's an entire world of first class entergagement waiting for you, it's absolutely the most Nathen thing that doesn't actually involve him

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

DoombatINC posted:

If you haven't seen Foodfight (2012) then there's an entire world of first class entergagement waiting for you, it's absolutely the most Nathen thing that doesn't actually involve him

How many edibles do I need to eat in order to sit through the whole thing?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Frank Frank posted:

It's aggressively upsetting and unpleasant in a way you can't possibly prepare for, the temptation is to go overboard and ride it out but this thing can take you to the bad place in a hurry

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Lol imagine being one of the celebrities he tags with this poo poo. On one hand there’s dismissal, like who even is this person calling me out with such familiarity, on the other you have to be slightly concerned over the tone given the low, low engagement of the account- “this guy is definitely a lone whack job” sort of thing.

Worldshatter posted:

I’m trying to apply rational thought which is the path to garf madness

All this time wasted on GarfieldEATS, when we should have put more into GarfieldTHINKS.

Doctor Butts posted:

"Nympho who Can't get laid in LA" is pure projection.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Finally caught up. That sure was something :catstare:

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Frank Frank posted:

Foodfight is an unmitigated visual nightmare, I don't recommend it even for funsies. It is best enjoyed by listening to shell shocked bad movie podcasters talk about it.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Mozi posted:

GarfieldFUCKS

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Escape From Noise posted:

Can't Get Laid In LA sounds like the latest indie game.

It's a sequel to the board game Fake artist in new york

Where the gently caress is episode 3 Nathen

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Feb 4, 2023

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

dokmo posted:

Foodfight is an unmitigated visual nightmare, I don't recommend it even for funsies. It is best enjoyed by listening to shell shocked bad movie podcasters talk about it.

I listened to the Ruff Cuts guys cover it and that was plenty for me

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

EEKA GEEK posted:

All this time wasted on GarfieldEATS, when we should have put more into GarfieldTHINKS.

i think, therefore i am entergaged

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oops wrong thread

nathen is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Feb 4, 2023

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
There are like two dozen blimps in the entire world and only half of them are flying at any given time. Humanity basically wasted the most easily available helium on party balloons so now flying an actual dirigible is insanely expensive

The window for a Garf-shaped blimp was narrow indeed :negative:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

EEKA GEEK posted:

There are like two dozen blimps in the entire world and only half of them are flying at any given time. Humanity basically wasted the most easily available helium on party balloons so now flying an actual dirigible is insanely expensive

The window for a Garf-shaped blimp was narrow indeed :negative:

making my voice sound funny was not a waste of the easily available helium if the primary use for it is warfare

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I do hate a lot of the same people as Nathen. Both Mindy Kalling and Chris Pratt are a net loss for the world. Cheers, lunatic.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

WHERE IS EPISODE 3, NATHEN?

:emptyquote:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
kind of expecting there not to be an episode 3 ngl, it feels very on brand for nathen to start something then get distracted by another batshit idea

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

kntfkr posted:

I do hate a lot of the same people as Nathen. Both Mindy Kalling and Chris Pratt are a net loss for the world. Cheers, lunatic.

Yes, but does he hate them for the right reasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Revins posted:

kind of expecting there not to be an episode 3 ngl, it feels very on brand for nathen to start something then get distracted by another batshit idea

Hmm, I'm going to blindly guess the otherway and say the next ep of the podcast is going to get picked and get a theatrical release.

It will win five Oscars.

as the Oscars are garbage.