Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1622024050598989825?t=93u9s9qGvAzf-AmfCMKYBg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Dear lord

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/handsomedagger/status/1622056895958683651

Well okay then.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
He's right, I cheer heels because this guy is bad at making jokes

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Imagine thinking that it's Bad and Wrong to cheer heels

They insulted your local sports team! How could you cheer for them?!?!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Elephant Ambush posted:

Imagine thinking that it's Bad and Wrong to cheer heels

They insulted your local sports team! How could you cheer for them?!?!

local sporting events got my cars stolen by the police.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/BozzyNZ/status/1622377541561647104

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

to this day i still don't get the heisenberg/jesse line

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

a 40yr old man wrote this and posted it on the internet

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

I just assumed it was somehow very relevant to the fake time period that was 2014.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Has there ever been a time when the audience literally turned their backs on the show, aside from that time TNA tried to make Val Venis a main eventer?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Drakkel posted:

Has there ever been a time when the audience literally turned their backs on the show, aside from that time TNA tried to make Val Venis a main eventer?

That fat guy in the orange jersey at that one Raw when HHH won. I can't believe I still remember that.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

1glitch0 posted:

That fat guy in the orange jersey at that one Raw when HHH won. I can't believe I still remember that.

Sandman jersey fan was ahead of his time. Also the 4 Horseman fan. They both rule.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Didn't people do that in NXT to Eva Marie? I also seem to recall someone right in the center pulling out a book and beginning to read

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Also the one hero who ripped up his Hogan towel and then threw up the “4”

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Also the one hero who ripped up his Hogan towel and then threw up the “4”

Was that during the Fourtune era in TNA cause if so he must have been livid when they immediately joined forces

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Not to mention all the times crowds literally rioted.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Drakkel posted:

Was that during the Fourtune era in TNA cause if so he must have been livid when they immediately joined forces

No, it was WCW

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

coconono posted:

a 40yr old man wrote this and posted it on the internet

We all need a purpose

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

It's always really telling how the "it was a joke" people never seem to grasp that simply being a joke doesn't make something good or funny, and that bad jokes exist and comedians bomb all the time.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Alaois posted:

I think the actor was a celeb guest that show and whoever wrote the thing was super worried about the reaction they'd get for the 5 seconds they'd show up on camera for some reason

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/steve_carrier/status/1622384155274133504?s=46&t=2LTg4YZpqUe23kDmRUZwNg

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Given that the following tweet explicitly apologises to Saraya and her family for "outbursts", I would guess that libeling someone from the work account can get you pushed out from a media company. I'm surprised, I had assumed Ringside News was just him.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mr. Squishy posted:

Given that the following tweet explicitly apologises to Saraya and her family for "outbursts", I would guess that libeling someone from the work account can get you pushed out from a media company. I'm surprised, I had assumed Ringside News was just him.

Wouldn't be surprised if RN IS just him, and he's just trying to take the heat off the site. It'll probably be back to poo poo posting by the end of the week.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

They also had Brad Shepard at one point. Truly a respected group of journalists with many credible sources.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at pulling the "this person i turned into last night just isn't me" defense when you've had drunken outbursts ten times in the past plus a dui on record

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Drakkel posted:

A true Horseman fan.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I hope that Ringside News can regain some of its credibility and prestige

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I look forward to hearing what the new guy in charge has to say

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

the knights threatened to kill him probably

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

KungFu Grip posted:

the knights threatened to kill him probably

That was my assumption. Doorside visit, probably.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
He was the guy who offered anyone to fight him and gave the address of an empty bit of land. I could see Ricky and co. showing up to meet him there.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
They called a lawyer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the lawyer was gonna kill him, got it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Lawyer is a name for a cricket bat with a nail through it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MicromanFever/status/1622686864678260770

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

His famous friend is Chris Jericho

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
And to be fair to Micro The Main Man I would not have been aware of this next thing if not for him.

https://twitter.com/TeaKaGee/status/1622458072034582529

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They mean the cables he keeps finding under the ring