Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/N6hVmn9FM7o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*doing the red velvet stir it up menacingly towards u*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eS99f3Iyhs

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

little guy is off visiting his cousins with his grandma so i'm spending the day chilling with a coffee and some columbo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What Columbo you watchin Joey, let’s hear it.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just finished "identity crisis" in which the vic is played by the legendary leslie nielsen

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
My favorite might be the chess one, or the explosion factory one. Maybe the one where the lady locks those people in a safe.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It’s old hat but I love the conductor one with John Cassavetes.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I don’t like many of the newer ones that much but the playboy mansion one and the one where the dude is the politician’s lawyer and fundraiser are both pretty dope

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i havent really gotten back to it, but i watched the first two made for tv movie eps and they are fuckin fire

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Columbo just destroying that wino with his own bottle of wine was badass. His head was infinitely up his own rear end.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I saw Springsteen on Friday night, he played 30 something songs over 3 hours, no set breaks, no intermission, no encore, just 3 straight hours nonstop and the time FLEW by. It was pretty great.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Okay having put about eight hours in vampire survivors, maybe longer, I can say it’s really excellent at what it’s trying to do but I don’t know if I like how that makes me feel. There’s a kind of hollowness to the achievement for me, like playing a lot of civilization or Sims

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Turned out to be a slow weekend for the races so I ended up watching the first episode of the english dub of YuGiOh and holy poo poo that was a lot. They managed to squeeze an entire season of prestige tv plot into 30 minutes.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

prestige tv

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

good morning. Did you get a bank holiday “up north”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

no but to make up for it i’m not gonna do poo poo today

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Good morning. I'm having a chicken thigh for breakfast in celebration of bank holidays or st. brigid or something

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m sitting on my couch watching summer slam 1992 on Blu-ray 🫡

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I want a bank holiday.

Good morning.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

It’s not a bank holiday but I stayed up way too late watching Waterloo (1970). 15,000 extras!? Sign me up. Big recommend for any fans of the Napoleonic wars or war movies generally.

https://youtu.be/ZSaGPIpb830

Just filming cavalry charges of like hundreds of horses going full speed all at once holy crap

I am only halfway through the Sharpe series but this was a good way to get me to hurry through them and watch the Waterloo one. if you spoil anything for me I will find out where you live and push found dog poo poo into your mailbox

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1622638677380804609

shitamastink has ruined Film.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
ENDLESS TRAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A24 continuing their flop era. Death to Zoomer Horror.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I was okay with that Skinamarink movie but I was also on the devil’s grass.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

A24 continuing their flop era. Death to Zoomer Horror.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

"Kane Parsons is a kid" has been hammered into every aspect of everything with the backrooms to the point that I am fully expecting him to actually be 95 years old.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

good morning. Did you get a bank holiday “up north”
forgot to mention re: this that i wfh for a global company, most of my team is english and they're mad that i get st patrick's day and the 12th off on top of all the holidays they get. owned, lmao.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Farcry 5 is a bad game.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Everyone vote which of the following superpowers you would choose:

A. Throw your farts (both sound and smell)

B. Control your pee like Darkseid's Omega Beams

C. Gain invisibility, super strength, invulnerability, super speed and flight for 24 hours whenever you drink one cup or French's Yellow Mustard

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

c

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Wait, what are the restrictions for A? Imagine throwing the sound to someone long distance. Haunted by a fart ghost

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

careful, this letter can get you banned in some subforums

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

b, zig zag pee streams would entertain me forever

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Shinjobi posted:

Wait, what are the restrictions for A? Imagine throwing the sound to someone long distance. Haunted by a fart ghost

Good question. Line of sight but if you use a higher level spell slot and devote yourself to training then it is possible to place them somewhere you have visited previously and can vividly imagine.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bluedeanie posted:

Good question. Line of sight but if you use a higher level spell slot and devote yourself to training then it is possible to place them somewhere you have visited previously and can vividly imagine.

I am in. Good god the terror on the planet I could inflict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

boxcarhobo posted:

b, zig zag pee streams would entertain me forever

Same. I would take that to TV