Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favourite former IK?
This poll is closed.
metis 5 7.04%
Metis! 16 22.54%
Me, tis 18 25.35%
emits 14 19.72%
Hydrossity 18 25.35%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

worms butthole guy posted:

I had heard that Hogwarts Legacy was quite good, but didn't expect 9/10 level of good. Glad for the developers but yeah, toxic IP right there.

Theathyrthm seems dumb without the arcade experience imho, but glad people are going to enjoy it. Maybe it'll get them to go to their local Round1

Yeah I'm really glad the devs get to feel successful, looks like they really hit it out of the park

https://twitter.com/nelson_jimmie/status/1622618292165943297?t=HqRsFH9GpHag4vzarkJ3Dg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Play the drat term game or not I really don't care just don't pretend your a trans ally while you ignore our request for support.

The point of boycotting isn't about raising awareness or formatting empathy, it's about proving that being a lovely bigot will have direct negative effect on your earnings so that other people will think twice before being lovely bigots in future.

Bullying random streamers is also bad hail Satan

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

worms butthole guy posted:

Theathyrthm seems dumb without the arcade experience imho, but glad people are going to enjoy it. Maybe it'll get them to go to their local Round1

??????

You know there were like three Theatrhythm games before the arcade one, right?

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Mode 7 posted:

??????

You know there were like three Theatrhythm games before the arcade one, right?

Yeah but the arcade one is the best

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

gonna play the poo poo out of theatrhythm

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Abasi (スワヒリ in the Japanese version) is a lion student in Magicians Quest: Mysterious Times. He was born on October 12th, under the sign of The Staff. He's an easy going drum player that likes salty foods, specifically meat. He also favors the refreshing scent of may lillies, and tends to decorate his room with ancient and restaurant themed furniture. Abasi's catchphrase is "*growl*".

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Gas

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

homeless snail posted:

Abasi (スワヒリ in the Japanese version) is a lion student in Magicians Quest: Mysterious Times. He was born on October 12th, under the sign of The Staff. He's an easy going drum player that likes salty foods, specifically meat. He also favors the refreshing scent of may lillies, and tends to decorate his room with ancient and restaurant themed furniture. Abasi's catchphrase is "*growl*".

This dude is cool

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

thank you esco. fridge you are a hero for casting the banishment spell. in fact, you are gaming jesus.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

verbal enema posted:

This dude is cool

Interestingly enough, Abigail (aka プップ), also enjoys the refreshing scent of may lilies AND favors salty foods. However, that's where the similarities end. For one, she's a pig, and was born under The Witch's Nose on March 30th. Her personality is sometimes described as passive and pessimistic. Her catchphrase? "But, like, um…". She tends to decorate using furniture of the basic type. Some might call her a real basic bitch, not me though.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

homeless snail posted:

My catchphrase is also *growl* OP.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
What game are those from?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Don't post in the games chat thread, worms butthole guy

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
In America it was Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times, but in Europe it was Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry, and Japan it was Pointy Hats and 365 Days of Magic. I fully blame these naming on conventions for only Japan getting sequels.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Saint Freak posted:

In America it was Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times, but in Europe it was Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry, and Japan it was Pointy Hats and 365 Days of Magic. I fully blame these naming on conventions for only Japan getting sequels.

thank you, for some reason I thought it was Gregory Horror on PS2

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

If you wanna play a good game set in a magic academy with tons of bad discourse around it you can just play Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Or if you don't want the discourse play Magical Starsign, drat was that game hosed up. One day I have to try out the translation of the GBA game it's a sequel of.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

LionArcher posted:

Like, I’m a loving ally. But

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Here are some tasty spells for all you caster-lovers to sink your teeth into:

Immolation
Great Cannon
High Seism
High Bolide
High Maelstrom

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

If you wanna play a good game set in a magic academy with tons of bad discourse around it you can just play Fire Emblem Three Houses

lmao yeah

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
as a queer person thank g*d for all the allies in this chat thread. by which i mean people posting about literally anything but the Harry pooper game

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I got an email from Playstation telling me to preorder the new Destiny 2 battlepass. Destiny 2 is still going?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

destiny 2 much content, time to sunset

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Here are some tasty spells for all you caster-lovers to sink your teeth into:

Immolation
Great Cannon
High Seism
High Bolide
High Maelstrom
now these are some motherfucking spells. you got some of that high fulmination though?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i think i prefer dragon quest spell names

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I would be posting about Atelier Sophie 2 but eh I dunno the post Ryza Atelier actually having a plot isn't really doing it for me at the moment so I'm NG+ ing DS1 remake for the rest of the trophies.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think i prefer dragon quest spell names

the names where better when they were limited to 4 characters

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

homeless snail posted:

now these are some motherfucking spells. you got some of that high fulmination though?

Come on down we've got fulminations, we've got brontides, we've even got levins.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i am hyped for Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 but that doesn't have magic, it has tanks and machine guns

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i am hyped for Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 but that doesn't have magic, it has tanks and machine guns
consider, as Isaac Asimov once said, any sufficiently advanced machine gun is indistinguishable from magic.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

homeless snail posted:

consider, as Isaac Asimov once said, any sufficiently advanced machine gun is indistinguishable from magic.

that's true OP

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
So this Asimov fellow was the one responsible for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Saint Freak posted:

So this Asimov fellow was the one responsible for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

That's why I'm glad he's dead

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Alan Rickman voice: "EXSPELLURANUS!"

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I got to level 30 on the Rhythm Tower in HFR where it abruptly becomes ridiculous.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The Witcher is unlocked in Fortnite today so I'm excited to do those quests.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

homeless snail posted:

That quote was always a dumb tautology.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

mutata posted:

Alan Rickman voice: "EXSPELLURANUS!"

Looks like someone cast that spell all over this freaking thread

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
harry pooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU