Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

DalaranJ posted:

Columbus Day
He couldn’t be stopped
Should be Wide Receiver, Columbus Day He's got the hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Columbus day is for celebrating the blandest city in Ohio.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

:sigh:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Fister Roboto posted:

A joke would be nice too.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Angepain posted:

I do love Mother's Day being the loving cheerleader. Sports participation: For Girls!
We must protect women’s sports so we can go back to ignoring/belittling them.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Rishi Sunak’s economic approach – The PM marked 100 days in office unmoved on nurses’ pay, as recession looms and the cost of living crisis continues"

Telegraph:

China fires head of weather service over spy balloon fiasco

Times:

Evening Standard:

"If the Tories listen to the siren voice of 49-day Liz Truss they will be sunk"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I know I mock Stantis constantly with that Linkara "Should We Do Something? We Should Do Something!" video, but I didn't expect him to make it an actual plot.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Pants Donkey posted:

Fishman’s pre-Duck work was pretty much that: milquetoast gag comics that you can imagine your grandparents or parents sharing on Facebook. The humor is just above the average zombie comic to sometimes get a chuckle out of you.

He must be getting paid good for this.

I remember when he first took over the strip, there were some interviews where he said that he might have trouble writing a strip with political positions he didn't agree with, but he seemed to take to it like a duck to racism.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

The American Dream disintegrated under its fragile infrastructure by Cai Meng

Le Monde

by Urbs from France
After gas, toll prices have risen
"If this keeps up distances are going to get longer."

Charlie Hebdo

Zemmour: Children Love him
"They'll push back the Great Replacement, and have lots of white children."
book:France has not said its last

This accompanies a piece on a popular Youtube children channel run by far-right militants.

Fall of purchasing power

"You and your dumb ideas seeing the sunset over the shantytown."

This accompanies a piece on the troubles in Mayotte, a French overseas territory. I think the article is sympathetic to the island despite the drawings.

Earthquake in Turkey
No need to send in tanks!

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

100YrsofAttitude posted:

China Daily

The American Dream disintegrated under its fragile infrastructure by Cai Meng

The U.S.' crumbling infrastructure has no effect on the American Dream, which is clearly built upon bedrock, A Patriotic Libertarian Cartoon

No, seriously, everything about how they're trying to construct this metaphor is wrong

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Oh my loving god, Smug Witty Patriot Elephant better not becoming a recurring character Branco.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Korthal posted:

Oh my loving god, Smug Witty Patriot Elephant better not becoming a recurring character Branco.

tbf it's great av material.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

Korthal posted:

Time is a flat circle.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:
The story in the cartoons today is senator Lidia Thorpe quitting the Greens over her disagreement with the bulk of the party over the Voice to Parliament and instead be an independent speaking for the black sovereign movement.

Rowe:

This makes things a little more complicated for the government to pass bills in the senate; previously if the opposition weren't on board it was Labor+Greens+1 (most likely Pocock), now they need the Greens and two out of Pocock, Thorpe or the Jacqui Lambie Network (Lambie and Tyrell).

Wilcox:

Greens leader Adam Bandt.

Shakespeare:

Knight:

Spooner:

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

David M. Hitch

Bill Bramhall

Ann Telnaes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Christ this hurts to look at, if you tried to focus-track my eyes on this it'd be a constellation of blood-red points

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The Islamic Shock posted:

Here's a way to deal with this stupid poo poo.

A person who doesn't believe in God can still do God's work, whether intentionally or not.

Most conservatives will agree with this statement. Story of Saul and all that. Now swap out God for white supremacy. Probably won't accomplish anything other than pissing them off in a way they're not really prepared to respond to but eh.

It wouldn't even piss them off. They'd just dismiss it entirely out of hand because that's different, and no they aren't going to explain how it's different, it just obviously is.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Dumb teens, spending all their time TikToking on their 60" computer screen and XXL sized novelty keyboard!

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I keep thinking her hair is the curtain.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Bob Gorrell

Chip Bok

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Tom Stiglich

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
What the actual gently caress is the message of that Branco one Jesus Christ :psyduck:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

So... Biden is in China's pocket, by way of dirty money funneled through his son's art... but also Biden's not actually doing what China wants anyway. So...??

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Kikas posted:

What the actual gently caress is the message of that Branco one Jesus Christ :psyduck:
Biden has doo doo on his butt and Xi paid for the pee pee doo doo painting.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Balloon shma-loon

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I feel like it undermines every kind of republican argument, it's kind of amazing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Cool Fallout New Vegas reference Bob.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

"Biden cannot be bought through his son" is a surprising take from Branco.

quote:

Bob Gorrell

I wonder if whoever drew that face has grounds to sue. Not that it'd be worth much but still.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Tenebrais posted:

I wonder if whoever drew that face has grounds to sue. Not that it'd be worth much but still.

You say that but Gorrell would end up writing them a black check

(and captioning it "bidens accomplishments" out of habit)

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Microplastics posted:

You say that but Gorrell would end up writing them a black check

(and captioning it "bidens accomplishments" out of habit)

Sorry but this post has me picturing Ramirez handing someone a giant Publisher's Clearinghouse check, completely black, with "DEBT" written on it

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

America is piss. AGC

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Brawnfire posted:

Sorry but this post has me picturing Ramirez handing someone a giant Publisher's Clearinghouse check, completely black, with "DEBT" written on it

Publisher's Crosshatching

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I was sick of hearing about balloons the 2nd time it came up, I suppose this is some kind of karmic comedy punishment for wishing cartoonists would move on from "Santos sure lies a lot doesn't he?"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Sarah Akinterinwa on Rishi Sunak’s remedy for the NHS — A health union leader has described Rishi Sunak as deluded for suggesting NHS staff should abandon their campaign to secure a bigger pay rise this year"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Rishi Sunak Cabinet reshuffle in full: New Tory party chairman and Energy Secretary appointed

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Epic High Five posted:

I was sick of hearing about balloons the 2nd time it came up, I suppose this is some kind of karmic comedy punishment for wishing cartoonists would move on from "Santos sure lies a lot doesn't he?"

SANTOS lies about the COST of EGGS while hoarding CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS in his CHINESE BALLOON

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Saint Sputnik posted:

SANTOS lies about the COST of EGGS while hoarding CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS in his CHINESE BALLOON

No gas stove mentioned 6/10

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
In the image the balloon is a hot air balloon powered by a gas stove

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

The shadow of US' gun violence by Song Chen

Le Monde

États-Unis : Le ballon de la discorde/US: The Balloon of discord by Landschulz from Germany

"There's the balloon!"

by Chappatte from Switzerland
"Oh a spy-balloon!"

Charlie Hebdo

France now under threat, after the US

"Destroy those enemy balloons for me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Saint Sputnik posted:

The price of eggs is rising like a spy balloon! Pulitzer, please.