Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
No Hulkaroos OR Hulkayous for them dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

still lolling at this

the slow dave "nooooo" at the end lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
No Mr. Reigns don't take your anger out on me noooooooooo

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Whoever put in that copyright strike, take away their side bread dude

This is all because they reviewed the XWF.

And because Tony didn't finish his deck.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/DominicDeAngelo/status/1623034378099036180

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Corgan’s NWA no longer the biggest joke promotion in wrestling I guess

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Corgan’s NWA no longer the biggest joke promotion in wrestling I guess

MLW has an actual path to profitability (winning their lawsuit against WWE.)

NWA has none.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

MLW has an actual path to profitability (winning their lawsuit against WWE.)

NWA has none.

That case is never going to trial, either WWE bleeds MLW out trying to delay discovery or WWE settles once it can no longer delay. Which means hey MLW ends up being profitable

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

I assume watch this or SGH Live? Though I don't think they hosted those videos on youtube?

They dont have the actual like show videos in their patreon right? Like there should be no reason to take their poo poo down via TOS if its just their audio or webcams and i cant imagine they're that vulgar to get their stuff wiped

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010
Were those community editors not sync-ing the actual footage with their commentary? I'm not signed up for their patreon, but when they referred to "retro syncs" on the podcast I assume that's what they meant.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

lol they were just playing the video with their faces on the side of the stream, its very illegal. Also the syncs, which are like osw style and very illegal.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it had to have been the rumble sgh that did them in. wwe definitely sweeps streamable for their content

e:

KungFu Grip posted:

They dont have the actual like show videos in their patreon right? Like there should be no reason to take their poo poo down via TOS if its just their audio or webcams and i cant imagine they're that vulgar to get their stuff wiped

podcast videos are unlisted youtubes, everything else was hosted on streamable

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The lack of side by side video with wrestling podcast content finally opens up the niche I've been waiting for when I made wrestling handpuppets.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it had to have been the rumble sgh that did them in. wwe definitely sweeps streamable for their content

i was in the middle of watching the rumble sgh when i went to sleep last night and i have refreshed the tab and im happy to say this is still up and i can find out what happens after drew carey eliminates himself

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

lol they were just playing the video with their faces on the side of the stream, its very illegal. Also the syncs, which are like osw style and very illegal.

if you dont have any of the show video or audio it should totally be legal as long as you arent also providing :filez: on how to watch stuff outside what version/edit you're watching

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

KungFu Grip posted:

if you dont have any of the show video or audio it should totally be legal as long as you arent also providing :filez: on how to watch stuff outside what version/edit you're watching

The video they're commenting on is baked right into the video that's posted. It's 100% :filez:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

they had 3 full movies you could watch up there

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

its gonna be very funny when none of them despite all being streamers thought about getting take down notices.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

All-time Craig one-liner on B&V today

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Brook Line Bunch

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm worried about the man pretending to be Kane :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There was a really bad fantasy booking idea put out there on Wrestling Observer Live today, and the very second that he heard it, Mike Sempervive proceeded to calmly, rationally and with a healthy dollop of contempt for the entire idea, explain all the reasons why it was terrible and wouldn't work.

The person who came up with the fantasy booking in the first place? Mike Sempervive.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Jerusalem posted:

There was a really bad fantasy booking idea put out there on Wrestling Observer Live today, and the very second that he heard it, Mike Sempervive proceeded to calmly, rationally and with a healthy dollop of contempt for the entire idea, explain all the reasons why it was terrible and wouldn't work.

The person who came up with the fantasy booking in the first place? Mike Sempervive.

As soon as he started fantasy booking the rumble, which happened already, I was hammering the skip ahead button and it was crazy how long it took to get to him being done talking.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I just started listening to Deadlock a couple weeks ago. It has guys being constantly manic, nonstop repetition of catchphrases, laughing at their own jokes, and a lengthy "fan input" segment-a bunch of poo poo that typically sucks and I should hate. BUT MAYBE I DON'T BROTHER

For some reason I love the drat show. Hope they get their Patreon poo poo sorted cuz I might end up joining it soon or maybe I won't brother

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jerusalem posted:

Flawless Semp.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Whoolighams posted:

For some reason I love the drat show. Hope they get their Patreon poo poo sorted cuz I might end up joining it soon or maybe I won't brother

Choosing a patreon name for deadlock is a heavy choice

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

Deadlock is up and this smackdown episode has 5 HHH matches oh my!

Is it the episode where HHH has to fight a bunch of people in their specialty matches in order to gain a spot in the 6-pack title match at Unforgiven in 1999?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
yes

also hypothetical booking of taker going to wcw to get his balls set on fire by vampiro

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

lmao

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Flawless Semp.

:emptyquote:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Dango Bango posted:

what was the line? I've stopped listening to the Granny and Craig and another dude whose inexplicably there episodes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dave offhandledly mentioned the Magnum P.I remake on WOR, and being Dave of course it came out as,"Magnum PA" :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

what was the line? I've stopped listening to the Granny and Craig and another dude whose inexplicably there episodes

Vinny did an exaggerated cough to censor a poem referring to Lanny Poffo's sucking his own dick. Bryan says "I do like that your censoring was a smoker's cough". Craig jumps on it with "well it's better than gagging". Just past the 11-minute mark in the show.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 10, 2023

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Whoolighams posted:

I just started listening to Deadlock a couple weeks ago. It has guys being constantly manic, nonstop repetition of catchphrases, laughing at their own jokes, and a lengthy "fan input" segment-a bunch of poo poo that typically sucks and I should hate. BUT MAYBE I DON'T BROTHER

Yeah, I feel that way too. I'm not too irked by the Dick the Cock Johnson shoutouts, and the maybe I didn't brother has grown on me, but I do enjoy the show.

Also, the Corsica Joe bits in the first NWA-TNA PPV episode had me laughing so much and he deserved more recognition in the awards.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Hoss Corncave posted:

Also, the Corsica Joe bits in the first NWA-TNA PPV episode had me laughing so much and he deserved more recognition in the awards.

It was an incredible bit but there’s no way it was ever going to beat Pastamania or Diverticulitis of the Penis

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Corsica Joe hand picked the Johnsons, a serious workrate tag team aiming for the world titles.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I laughed at this week's Deadlock when they were talking about the Rumble because when Jawnny was on the Power Bombcast he clearly had to match their excitement level about the show (Jan said they should be in contention for an emmy for chrissake :cripes:) but on Deadlock he was like 'yeah it was alright I guess'

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

First 20 mins of B&V is Bryan addressing his enemies who’ve called him out for his shoddy reporting

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

First 20 mins of B&V is Bryan addressing his enemies who’ve called him out for his shoddy reporting

Bryan's new gimmick where he just quote tweets The Haters and The Losers with a chestnut has potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Good. They should become even more insane and confrontational as time goes on, imo. I want three, four hour shows of them screaming at twitter eggs. Let the haters call into the show.