Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

rydiafan posted:

They say of the acropolis where the Parthenon is...

There are no straight lines!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

caspergers fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Feb 8, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Why does marijuana smoke seem to permeate everything less as far as smell and color goes? Is it simply the volume of smoke compared to cigarette smokers, or does the smoke have different properties?

the wisdom back in my day was that it just didn't stick to things as well as cigarette smoke does

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's because I suck it all up. Nothing going to waste. The air I exhale from a huge rear end bong hit is clear as a loving mountain sky

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

coldpudding posted:

One of my grandfathers had to suffer through multiple outbreaks of those little fuckers at his nursing home before he died :gonk:, treating it is one of the legit use cases for ivermectin apparently.

Water resistant brittish public toilet paper

This would make a good shirt print.

Council property on the front, wash your hands on the back

Woodglue
May 8, 2008

Mozi posted:

the wisdom back in my day was that it just didn't stick to things as well as cigarette smoke does

As someone who didn't partake, but had friends who heavily did. Weed smoker house is definitely a smell.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The amount of people who are not suicidal but would trip and hang themselves with this has got to be disturbingly high.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1623271448696463363?t=8ZfSHs0eC0owDs_F6yySIw&s=19

Biggest police station in the world looks like it's straight out of a dystopian movie

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

GABA ghoul posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1623271448696463363?t=8ZfSHs0eC0owDs_F6yySIw&s=19

Biggest police station in the world looks like it's straight out of a dystopian movie

loving LOL.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

GABA ghoul posted:

Wasn't there some book about a prison that had levels like that but with grate floors so everyone poo poo and pissed on the ones below them

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Manager Hoyden posted:

Wasn't there some book about a prison that had levels like that but with grate floors so everyone poo poo and pissed on the ones below them

That's capitalism.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Manager Hoyden posted:

in the first Culture novel, the protagonist is jailed in a situation like that. The death penalty on that planet was to be chained up in the sewer in a chamber that fills up as all the nobility is partying above, all the poo poo and vomit from the party causes the jail cell to slowly fill up until the person dies.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
If there is that much poo poo, piss and puke, the fuckin party sounds dope as hell!

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/H6UPud2.mp4

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

wesleywillis posted:

If there is that much poo poo, piss and puke, the fuckin party sounds dope as hell!

Back in college if it was a good party we'd all say we poo poo and pissed and puked the oubliette guy to death

"Great party" we'd say, "I definitely shitted and pissed and puked the oubliette guy all the way to death"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Manager Hoyden posted:

I dunno about the book but there is a very good 2019 Spanish movie called The Platform that has a very similar theme. The trick in these kinds of situations is to always be a pig on the upper floors. Live up top is pretty chill and you get very little shat on

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Manager Hoyden posted:

sounds a little like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Platform_(film)

which was a criticism of this

Waltzing Along posted:

That's capitalism.

e;f;b

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Scratch Monkey posted:

sounds a little like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Platform_(film)

which was a criticism of this

Speaking of cursed, Gordon Ramsey made a cooking show out of this movie

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

nexous posted:

Hope you like the taste of turds you donkey :arghfist::discourse:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

nexous posted:

holy poo poo

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a42465772/gordon-ramsay-next-level-chef-netflix-comparison/

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Don’t make the mistake of watching because the movie was interesting, like I did

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Manager Hoyden posted:

Some book? My dude, that was real life (except with chickens)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khuk_...DSiamese%20War.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Well now that's just depressing :(

ShimaTetsuo
Sep 9, 2001

Maximus Quietus

i read this comic during the pandemic and my favorite part was when the dad acknowledges that yes, there are indeed giant flying head balloons of your own face tracking you down so they can hang you, but he really needs to get to the office, so he runs out the door with his arms up in feeble protection, and is immediately murdered by a giant balloon of his own face

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh no they made a socioeconomic system out of someone's horrible piss fetish

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

reagans true vision for trickle down economics

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ShimaTetsuo posted:

i read this comic during the pandemic and my favorite part was when the dad acknowledges that yes, there are indeed giant flying head balloons of your own face tracking you down so they can hang you, but he really needs to get to the office, so he runs out the door with his arms up in feeble protection, and is immediately murdered by a giant balloon of his own face

Lmao

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/2zbnP6I.mp4

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

Good thing the helmet was on else they could have lost a shoe.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Manager Hoyden posted:

This is just Berghain.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

i don't get this. were the bigger wheels supposed to make him supersanic?

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

drunk mutt posted:

Good thing the helmet was on else they could have lost a shoe.

That fall looks like every time I tried to play that QWOP browser game

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Hello, lumber and peaches.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I can taste and smell that photo and I'm not sure which bothers me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

His review of Blade 2 is one of the most cursed things ever written

a giant ginger creep posted:

Watch his ‘HOUSE OF PAIN’ sequence in BLADE 2. BLADE 2 is the tongue, mouth, fingers and lips of a lover. The Audience is the clit. Watch your audience. This is where Guillermo Del Toro goes down on the audience. It starts with long licks with a nose bump on the joy button slowly. He smiles as he does this… Watching the audience begin to squirm, then he takes the audiences’ clit in his mouth and just licks it like crazy, the audience is ready, on that precipice, then calm. He backs off… long licks again, brings in a finger to massage a bit, licks from the bottom to the top… The audience is cooing… He has them, they want release. He acts like he’s going to give it to you, takes you right to the edge, the audiences’ backs arched, ready to cum…. Backs off pinching the nipples just so

http://legacy.aintitcool.com/node/11793