Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Joey Freshwater posted:

Dave Growl got his first grooming today :siren:

Before:

After

He looks so svelt. I miss shaggy dog though

Majestic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

90 lb good girl

Her 2 years ago

Rescued her from the desert and shes a snow slut now, any powder she’s out there hunting something. She’s a greyhound Lab so everytime anything walks by the yard she spends 5 minutes stalking and 3 seconds running at the fence at 20 mph

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Feb 9, 2023

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Such good puppies.

The Petco by me just got a cat groomer so I'm going to book an appointment for Katya. His fluffy pants could use a wash and shave.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Chained Echoes for…pretty much every system you could want to play a game, is really really good. It feels like that true 90s RPG like Chrono Trigger or Suikoden and honestly feels like a mix of both.

It’s a turn based RPG but what I like is there aren’t an annoying amount of battles. It mainly focuses on storyline (which has been great so far) but the battles that there are, are pretty tough and you actually have to use strategy to get through them instead of just brute forcing or out leveling everything because the leveling system just doesn’t work that way.

The one negative I have so far is they don’t do the best job of explaining most things but it’s easy enough to google if you don’t know what something does.

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Feb 9, 2023

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/revhowardarson/status/1623449352504066050

It's probably not the reason twitter was loving up all day today but if so lmao

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Great hatchet piece on James okeefe, including revelations that he embezzled money to pay himself while he starred in a local theater production of Oklahoma.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1623506139454242820?s=46&t=TbztMJByZ5mfsIRTXMkwvQ

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Being a giant dickhead to people in an org who release juicy scoops for clout is some big "what are you gonna do stab me?" to a guy holding a knife energy

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

FizFashizzle posted:

Great hatchet piece on James okeefe, including revelations that he embezzled money to pay himself while he starred in a local theater production of Oklahoma.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1623506139454242820?s=46&t=TbztMJByZ5mfsIRTXMkwvQ
Couldn’t happen to a nicer piece of poo poo

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm as corny as Klansmen in Autumn,
Hot mic's and crosses are where my aims lie,
No more a sad little man with no plan
I have found me a horrible guy

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

FizFashizzle posted:

Anybody who works for this known piece of poo poo gets what they deserve, in my opinion. This guy makes no secret what he does, and to think he wouldn't be an rear end in a top hat to everyone else around him is just plain stupidity.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Lol we got our :airquote:anonymous:airquote: employee surveys a couple of weeks ago and I personally just deleted the email, because of course they’re not anonymous. Apparently everyone else deleted their email too, because our supervisor forwarded us all an email that members of her team had not completed their :airquote:anonymous:airquote: survey, so now we all know in plain writing that it’s definitely not!

Joey Freshwater posted:

He looks so svelt. I miss shaggy dog though

This is how I’m gonna feel later today. Was well overdue for a haircut in January, got busy, got covid, felt like poo poo for forever, barber was off for several days, then whomever scheduled me didn’t actually schedule me so when I went in early this week she was like wtf are you doing here I don’t have you on my appointments?

I’m real shaggy right now but I’m gonna kinda miss it even if it’s a PITA to make look good in the mornings

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The NBA loving owns lmao at last night

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

As someone who doesn't follow - what happened?

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
KD traded to the Suns let's gooooo

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

T-Square posted:

Lol we got our :airquote:anonymous:airquote: employee surveys a couple of weeks ago and I personally just deleted the email, because of course they’re not anonymous. Apparently everyone else deleted their email too, because our supervisor forwarded us all an email that members of her team had not completed their :airquote:anonymous:airquote: survey, so now we all know in plain writing that it’s definitely not!

My company did the exact same thing late last year. Their survey was to be tabulated and handled by our outsourcing company. The topic of the survey? How the outsourcing company is doing.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Dango Bango posted:

As someone who doesn't follow - what happened?

Kevin Durant got unexpectedly traded to the Phoenix Suns.

Over the past few season the Nets, who had Kevin Durant, James Harden, and Kyrie Irving, turned that into exactly one semi-finals appearance (a loss to the Bucks in 2021) and then traded all of those players away for:

Seven first-round picks
Two second-round picks
2028 pick swap
Ben Simmons
Jae Crowder
Mikal Bridges
Cam Johnson
Seth Curry
Andre Drummond
Spencer Dinwiddie
Dorian Finney-Smith

A team that was supposed to make and win multiple championships did jack poo poo except be a hilarious dramatic mess for everyone else who wasn't a fan of the team.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh poo poo KD to the Suns?? I might actually have to go to a game now.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I made an appointment to euthanize my cat tomorrow. She has cancer, has lost a good amount of weight, and I'm pretty sure arthritis has now set in. All this, plus the kidney disease we have been managing for the last year. She pretty much just lays around all day, can still climb stairs, but very slowly, and can't get on anything else. I've been racked with guilt for the last few weeks because I've been trying to decide when I need to make the call. She could probably hang on for another month, maybe two, but I'm also trying to not wait until things are really bad. I finally decided I need to just do it because I'm making myself crazy trying to figure out the right time to do it. Now I'll at least have closure.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

https://twitter.com/rolopez42/status/1623588927863939073

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bird in a Blender posted:

I made an appointment to euthanize my cat tomorrow. She has cancer, has lost a good amount of weight, and I'm pretty sure arthritis has now set in. All this, plus the kidney disease we have been managing for the last year. She pretty much just lays around all day, can still climb stairs, but very slowly, and can't get on anything else. I've been racked with guilt for the last few weeks because I've been trying to decide when I need to make the call. She could probably hang on for another month, maybe two, but I'm also trying to not wait until things are really bad. I finally decided I need to just do it because I'm making myself crazy trying to figure out the right time to do it. Now I'll at least have closure.

god i'm so sorry. condolences.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Very sorry about your kitty. We waited too long with our senior cat because we were so focused on the dog with a much more acute diagnosis, and I still feel bad about it. It's so hard to know when it's the right time.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Sorry about your cat :(

please enjoy this armadillo

https://twitter.com/CincinnatiZoo/s...ingawful.com%2F

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh dude you’re making the right call. I’m going through this with my parents (again) where they’ll keep a pet around as long as it’s continent and eating. Sylvia is 15+, is blind, deaf, and probably has the dog equivalent of dementia, is on three legs at this point and is in and out of liver failure. And my mother just will not let her go.
they told me to say goodbye to her before my trip and I responded “I’ve said goodbye like four times to this dog.”

The drat thing herself tried to go to Valhalla by charging a bear and it’s anyone’s guess how this didn’t kill her.

https://twitter.com/formerlyfiz/status/1623718895105490944?s=46&t=TbztMJByZ5mfsIRTXMkwvQ

Sorry for your loss :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm sorry about your cat. :(

E: stupid thing probably not wanted or appreciated now

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Feb 9, 2023

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

Oh poo poo KD to the Suns?? I might actually have to go to a game now.

I have full confidence in the suns to disappoint me once again

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
:rip: to a good cat.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Good news everyone!

https://www.polygon.com/23590883/advance-wars-reboot-camp-release-date-delay-nintendo-switch

April 21st!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Sorry. never easy.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Sorry about your cat, Bird. That's never an easy choice.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Sorry about the catte. Sounds like the right decision but it’s never easy :(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sorry about your cat Bird :(

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:sympathy: so sorry

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

For what it's worth the shwinn ic4 I have hasn't received any complaints in my second floor apartment. It is unwieldy and heavy to move and doesn't really fit in a closet for storage.

I’ll have to keep that in mind. At some point we plan to redo the whole living room/dining area of the apartment, which is where such a thing would go (The dining area has mostly been storage space for years and needs cleaned up).

:woop:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My condolences on your cat, Bird in a Blender.

I've been spending the last couple days trying to diagnose why my bathroom toilet is still running water from the main tank to the bowl. Replaced the full valve, now I'm trying the flapper.

Kind of disappointed I'll be out of town on President's Day weekend as I'm sure there will be tons of sales for washing machines & dryers.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

drat man, sorry to hear. Making the right call isn't easy.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Sorry Bird :(

Doing it at the right time is definitely important. I went to my Aunt and Uncle’s for Christmas a while back basically for the first time since I was a teenager and they STILL had this yellow lab from that time and I was like “Holy poo poo, Bailey is still around?”

Was kind of cool she was still kicking, until I realized the poor dog never left her spot, and when it was time to go outside, they put a harness on her and both had to pick up this 120lb lab and drag her outside. That poor thing needed to be put to sleep a LONG time ago :(

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Good luck Bird, and goodbye to what sounds like an excellent cat :(

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've been spending the last couple days trying to diagnose why my bathroom toilet is still running water from the main tank to the bowl. Replaced the full valve, now I'm trying the flapper.

Feel like this is always a flapper problem unless things are really really screwed (not always I'm sure, I'm no plumber), but wishing you luck and thinking this is probably gonna work. On the bright side flappers are cheap at least if it isn't that so you're not out much on trying it for a fix.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sorry to hear about your cat Bird

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Sorry about your kitty Bird :(

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thanks everyone. I really was struggling with making the decision and wondering if I was doing it too early, but it helps to hear about the problems of waiting too long. I just don't want her to suffer. Here are some pictures of her, the one on the porch is from last summer, the others are when she was much younger. She is roughly 18. I adopted her in 2006 and she was estimated to be 1 year old at the time. My other orange cat in the middle picture I had to put down back in 2015 because he was literally going insane (as far as a cat can go insane I guess).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I love that last picture.

I've got a low level cat dander allergy so I've avoided them most of my life, but my daughter is dying for one. They're such interesting little creatures, and so regal.