Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m going with C, but I’d only do it every once in a while. Like someone would really need my help. Some would say I’m selfish but I just really don’t like mustard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think I’d adjust well to the responsibility of chasing my creditors and exes with piss beams.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 34 minutes!
a. Then I would get a dog that becomes famous because it farts through its mouth, never letting anyone in on the secret. We would have the best caravan at the top circuses.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Doesn’t say you can’t mix the mustard with anything so I’d make a little mustard smoothie with some more agreeable flavors and be on my merry way

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

One could slather that mustard across a couple of hotdogs

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

After being on my watch list for years, I finally watched Before Sunrise last night. Wonderful film and atmosphere. I wish every on-screen romance had the chemistry Hawke and Delpy have here. Excited to get around to Sunset and Midnight.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

Doesn’t say you can’t mix the mustard with anything so I’d make a little mustard smoothie with some more agreeable flavors and be on my merry way

I like mustard in my chili so I can do that as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you must turd in your chili it's none of my business

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it didn't say how big the cup had to be

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Probation
I'm not feeling it today. Whatever it is I want to feel I don't know but I am not

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Mrenda posted:

I'm not feeling it today. Whatever it is I want to feel I don't know but I am not

its already been a long week

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Probation

graph posted:

its already been a long week

I'm trying the basic white girl thing of "drinking more water." (And watching more NJPW)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
A kid ran up to me crying and out of breath that she thought her mom might be dying. It was a draining day for sure.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

A kid ran up to me crying and out of breath that she thought her mom might be dying. It was a draining day for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-010yO1Wbv0

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

forgot to mention re: this that i wfh for a global company, most of my team is english and they're mad that i get st patrick's day and the 12th off on top of all the holidays they get. owned, lmao.

🫡

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning. still going to gym at 5.30 on tuesdays and thursdays, and 7.30 on sundays. i usually don’t stick to going to gym for more than a few weeks. i think it’s too easy to get discouraged because there aren’t any squat racks free and now your Routine That You Must Follow is ruined. so just trying to be chill and form good habits rather than stressing about the exact lifts i have to do each session

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Good morning. I miss going to the gym but it still seems iffy with Covid. Now I just walk and do push-ups like I’m in a prison yard.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Stroker Ace posted:

Good morning. I miss going to the gym but it still seems iffy with Covid. Now I just walk and do push-ups like I’m in a prison yard.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Technical Enquiries Contemplated Here

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bob Dylan’s seminal 1975 masterpiece Blood On The Tracks

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Back in the day I watched Attack on Titan up until the first time Eren transformed. I just went down a deep dive watching an episode and a bunch of clips. Yo I think this would be the worst world to live in outside of like Warhammer 40k

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shard posted:

Back in the day I watched Attack on Titan up until the first time Eren transformed. I just went down a deep dive watching an episode and a bunch of clips. Yo I think this would be the worst world to live in outside of like Warhammer 40k

I ran the through the manga to about the same point and yeah they really made it so everyone is miserable and no one is having fun. I should check out one of the games since I dig the movement stuff.

gamepass spelunking notes:
running out of games to gamepass send more games.

Farcry 5. bad game. Don't play it. It removes all the player efficacy that at least made the previous iterations playable. If you clear a rando roadblock it'll be back. The extremely upsetting cutscenes where you're captured and forced to listen to villain monologues is unbearable. Thankfully skippable. Headshots with rifles only annoys wild animals. I died attempting to stomp out a skunk because shooting it didn't work. If you get an AI tagalong they'll scream profanity for no reason.

UFC 4. The best and worst part of the career mode is the social media implementation. Best part is poo poo talking my way into world title contention, worst is as I'm fingling through the menus I'll get rando people tweet me that I'm an ugly shithead. The actual fighting is run and responsive although the ground fighting stuff is esoteric. But I did enjoy ambushing my BJJ training partner with a barrage of spin kicks.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Anyone who has the premium NSO subscription is now obligated to go play the GBA version SMB3 with all the eReader levels, the greatest Mario game ever made.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Whenever someone is playing a GBA game on their Switch that should be asking, "where's Drill Dozer, where's Drill Dozer?"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I'm very nearly done with Persona 5 Royal & that is sad. Into January now & what I assume is the final nonsense

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
really wanted a shadow drop of Advance Wars Switch from today's direct, but I'll take the release date in April in exchange for Metroid Prime remastered, hell yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

really don't like the thing of $50 x 4 for a few years of having n64 and gba games then not having them on that system anymore when the service shuts down and has been long supplanted by the same subscription on a newer system. i would never steal or break the law in any way but i think all of that stuff deserves to be stolen, and so do newer titles as a fair punishment. but not by me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry. i don't feel that way at all. i like it

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Anyone who has the premium NSO subscription is now obligated to go play the GBA version SMB3 with all the eReader levels, the greatest Mario game ever made.

i played wario ware inc instead, that game still rocks

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
loving stoked for prime remastered

the gba games and poo poo should be on regular online subscription, gently caress that expansion noise

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
I'll miss the Wii remote aiming but portable dual stick remastered is good too!

I grabbed the Sea of Stars demo and it seems promising. Super stoked for Zelda in May - I might have to take a week off for that.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

omg been waiting for a remastered prime for years and they fuckin shadow dropped it on me

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait metroid prime is available NOW?

i gotta watch this direct

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

boxcarhobo posted:

i played wario ware inc instead, that game still rocks

It’s not too late to correct this. The night is still young!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

really don't like the thing of $50 x 4 for a few years of having n64 and gba games then not having them on that system anymore when the service shuts down and has been long supplanted by the same subscription on a newer system. i would never steal or break the law in any way but i think all of that stuff deserves to be stolen, and so do newer titles as a fair punishment. but not by me.

Yea they’re little fuckers. Still love giving them all my money.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Penguin Patrol posted:

wait metroid prime is available NOW?

yeah lol

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i bought it and it looks much nicer but as far as i remember is basically the same game with much better controls

i already had PrimeHack installed on my steam deck but i was lured by the visual upgrade and gave them $40, not mad at it so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

new depeche mode single just dropped for my fellow fans in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyrLRixMs8

solid B imo. gives me precious vibes. very weird to see them as a duo now :smith:

they also need work on their chess openings