Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Redonionking posted:

I get this one

Finally

E: content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That's impressive Private, but wouldn't it be easier to set up the claymore mine with your hands?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The Biden Administration confirmed this morning that security footage out of Iran indicates a seismic shift in the Middle Eastern balance of power.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
That needs to be updated for our modern world.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
always trust a tiger, though

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zil posted:

That's impressive Private, but wouldn't it be easier to set up the claymore mine with your hands?

That's not a private lol.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Glottis posted:

I will say, that feature is pretty loving cool. Today it gave me a slideshow of a ton of concerts I went to because the AI monster could tell they were concerts.

Ah how nice, a slideshow of all my concert and cotton harvester photos

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

That guy's got a tater whatever his rank

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I work from home on Thursday, so I'm concerned in a different way

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lucky Guy posted:

I work from home on Thursday, so I'm concerned in a different way

Not going to have a good trip from your bed to your computer, sorry. :(

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I know way too many people who unironically live their lives this way

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

mind the walrus posted:

I know way too many people who unironically live their lives this way

Telling secrets to gay tigers??

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15TyRtA73Ks&t=146s

(Timestamped at 2:26 in case the embed doesn't skip there)

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 16:59 on Feb 9, 2023

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Somebody add a copy of the tiger aiming a gun at the first tiger

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Telling secrets to gay tigers??
I'm coming at it from an outside perspective and it's usually fine, but there's a clear conflict of interest when your minority population also happens to be your major/only dating pool. Once minors get involved, if elder leadership and community management is bad? It can get dark fast. Turns out the aftershocks of things like AIDS really did leave a vacuum for mature community growth.

It's gotten way better in some places though, and all the very best human beings I know are gayer than gently caress and at least have the collective body mass of a tiger.

Tax:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol same except it was an aquarium with a jellyfish in it and she said "are those its testicles?" instead of tentacles and her name was Karen

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Happened to me in biology and I was matter-of-fact corrected by the teacher that it said "organism". Not a peep from the rest of the class, outside of the guy sitting next to me suppressing his laughter.

I think it really was a statement on how the class felt about biology class and this teacher. I guess it took another year for puberty to really hit us all.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 18:45 on Feb 9, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
My 7th grade social studies teacher once feigned ignorance as to what a clitoris was and asked the girls in the front row to explain it to him.

It was a weird moment where it felt like my sexual maturity was farther along than my teacher's.

edit: he used to call the one black girl "Blackout" and a really pretty girl who would later commit suicide, "Ugly."

credburn has a new favorite as of 21:13 on Feb 9, 2023

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

My grade 7 homeroom teacher was too embarrassed to teach sex ed, so the female principle and male VP taught it. They explained that they were up late debating it, and came to the conclusion that the penis has two openings. One for piss, one for semen. Also very weird.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Every club at my high school needed to have a teacher supervisor and that included the 'Gay-Straight Alliance' but whenever the topic of sex actually came up our supervisor would cover his ears and go "la la la la"

When we pressed him on it he claimed he could 'get arrested for hearing teenagers talk about that'

What a weirdo!

e: for context, where I lived, sex ed starts in grade 5. It's definitely not illegal to hear children discussing

Killingyouguy! has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Feb 9, 2023

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

that's a horrible, horrible story

captainOrbital has a new favorite as of 19:55 on Feb 9, 2023

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
I didn't have a lot of good things to say about seventh grade sex ed (it did after all take place in a setting where teenage boys aren't just tolerated, but even encouraged, to participate) but at least it was factually accurate and carried out by an actual adult, placing it somewhere in the top one percent it sounds like?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

*IRA marching songs intensifies*

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Lol lmao rofl sexual harassment of minors with a layer of direct authority on top of it is perfect content for this thread

I hope you reported it to the school and police rather than laugh about it, fuckface

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Our health teacher stopped in the middle of talking about herpies of whatever, made sure admin wasn't in the hallway, and said that condoms work for both STDs and pregnency and if anyone needed some to talk to her, no questions asked.

Even at the time I thought it was hosed up, this was in a nominally progressive state to boot.

edit: that entire day was just us looking at pictures of diseased crotches and hearing how if we so much as held hands before marriage everyone in a five block radius would get pregnant and our hyper-diseased dicks would shrivel and fall off.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Phosphine posted:

I didn't have a lot of good things to say about seventh grade sex ed (it did after all take place in a setting where teenage boys aren't just tolerated, but even encouraged, to participate) but at least it was factually accurate and carried out by an actual adult, placing it somewhere in the top one percent it sounds like?

I had one that was factually accurate and taught by an adult, but they just specifically avoided talking about anything other than STDs and pregnancy*. You wouldn’t even know sex was supposed to feel good if this is all you knew.

The depiction of menstruation was one sentence.

A womb looks like a gumball machine.

*Pregnancy education included watching the video of my teacher giving birth to her child, who sat next to me in that class.

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb
You cant see it in the picture because its just a still, but he is actually doing pushups with his dick!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Nektu posted:

You cant see it in the picture because its just a still, but he is actually doing pushups with his dick!

Actually he has to pick up a cherry by the stem with his buttcheeks and drop it in a beer mug as part of his initiation and he's just showing off

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My school didn’t have a dedicated sex ed thing but it was in the curriculum as part of science class for everyone in middle and high school. They also had multiple guest speakers that came to talk about the STDs they caught and have forever because they were cavalier with sex, and those guys talked about using condoms, monogamy, etc.

Then I had a math teacher that said HIV was too small to be stopped by a condom and you would still catch it for sure if you dicked down anyone with HIV ever in your life. I’m paraphrasing there. He also said “statistically, two students in this classroom have HIV” in a class of 25 high school sophomores, which, haha what a dipshit.

Then I had high school health class with a total frat bro type coach guy who was very straightforward and plain-talking about sex and it was actually pretty good. He looked and acted like Ted McGinley in revenge of the nerds but was very down-to-earth and open-minded

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Cyrano4747 posted:

Our health teacher stopped in the middle of talking about herpies of whatever, made sure admin wasn't in the hallway, and said that condoms work for both STDs and pregnency and if anyone needed some to talk to her, no questions asked.

Even at the time I thought it was hosed up, this was in a nominally progressive state to boot.

edit: that entire day was just us looking at pictures of diseased crotches and hearing how if we so much as held hands before marriage everyone in a five block radius would get pregnant and our hyper-diseased dicks would shrivel and fall off.

Condoms help but they’re really best against preventing semen based diseases like pregnancy and HIV. They’re good to just ok in preventing skin lesion type STD’s though like herpes and genital warts. Lady juices get every where and lesions don’t just exist on the shaft of the dong.

But yeah at least good on that teacher for saying you can have sex with a condom and not immediately sue.

Bum the Sad has a new favorite as of 20:15 on Feb 9, 2023

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Grassy Knowles posted:

*Pregnancy education included watching the video of my teacher giving birth to her child, who sat next to me in that class.

The gently caress

I live in the sticks outside the sticks and even I didn't have something that weird happen

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

bawk posted:

The gently caress

I live in the sticks outside the sticks and even I didn't have something that weird happen

I lived in a populous area with my school offering the best measurable educational outcomes pf public schools in the state at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

She was just that blinded that she couldn’t imagine any idea of hers being wrong, which was very common of teachers there