Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
If Alonso wrecks the entire field each race besides stroll yes he can be champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

FakeBlood posted:

I cannot claim to know more than Fernando Alonso, but I may have some questions about his thesis here.

His bonus check came through.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Lance Stroll wins the 2023 world championship after every other driver tests positive to banned substances

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ilmucche posted:

In the most literal sense, yes

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Just realised the season is less than a month away. Thank gently caress for that

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
NEW: Stroll “has the possibility to be world champion”, says Alonso, as he loads 19 bullets into a huge gun.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

After 23 races Lance Stroll has won the world championship with a grand total of 3 points.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

did he specify of what

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Even if he had the skill he can't leave his dads boat anchor car company

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Just realised the season is less than a month away. Thank gently caress for that

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

ilmucche posted:

In the most literal sense, yes

Lance Stroll Driver of the Day

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ilmucche posted:

I'm lighting a candle to Saint Anthony of Padua for Tony to come back

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Agreed, looking forward to a season of reigning Italian motorsport champs Scuderia Ducati Meccanica SpA and Pecco #gofree Bagnaia

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Agreed, looking forward to a season of reigning Italian motorsport champs Scuderia Ducati Meccanica SpA and Pecco #gofree Bagnaia

Enea is gonna make him look like a chump

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

italian quid posted:

:pray:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I agree with Fernando Alonso, one of the most gifted drivers on the Formula One grid.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'd like to announce that I also have the possibility of being a world champion.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
i told u guys

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Pragmatica posted:

hahaha wtf alonso

Always talk up your teammate. If you barely beat a world champion you're a genius. If you said they're shithouse and barely beat them then you're.... craphouse?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Dudley posted:

Always talk up your teammate. If you barely beat a world champion you're a genius. If you said they're shithouse and barely beat them then you're.... craphouse?

nando setting himself to destroy him then? :cheeky:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

gp2 brain

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

italian quid posted:

if you want furious unhinged posting just tell Rhopunzel that MBS is a 14 time Middle East Rally Champion.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

MustardFacial posted:

if you want furious unhinged posting just tell Rhopunzel that MBS is a 14 time Middle East Rally Champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dCKtAnNOTE

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

or tell you that it's really funny that a supposed 14 time middle east rally champion found a way to crash while going in a straight line

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

To be fair, HAD he gone in a straight line he'd have been fine.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Technically I have the possibility to be world champion

The probability is 0.0000000000000000000000001%, but that's not zero. It's not entirely impossible.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There's a senna crashing a straight line joke there somewhere

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ilmucche posted:

that wasn't a joke

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

italian quid posted:

Enea is gonna make him look like a chump

I'll be fine with that, Il Beastio rules too. Long as I hear Fratelli d'Italia all season

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
How could he crash an F1 car while going in a straight line asks I, who definitely wouldn't have just stalled it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

lmao there's a dedicated Scuderia Ferrari app now. Now you can have the convenience of passione and pain with you at all times!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rhopunzel posted:

or tell you that it's really funny that a supposed 14 time middle east rally champion found a way to crash while going in a straight line

joke about him being known for sharp cuts

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

ilmucche posted:

and he'd still be a more competent FIA prez than MBS

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Kirios posted:

lmao there's a dedicated Scuderia Ferrari app now. Now you can have the convenience of passione and pain with you at all times!

And installed, thanks for the tip OP!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i already have the awful app on my phone :smugdog:

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Sorry I don't have any more space on my phone, I don't have the heart to delete the Jeremy Renner app.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

#keepfightingjeremy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spaceblancmange posted:

i already have the awful app on my phone :smugdog:

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Latifi also had the possibility of being world champion, its just the the probability was infinitesimally low :chord:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

does it cause my phone to burst into flames when I'm having a day where everything is going my way?