Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
labour or material?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Targets, I'm assuming.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

How do you do tameshigiri with a mace?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
anyone see the photos of kim leader of best korea showing off his 9 year old daughter?

will she be the next leader of korea?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its not primogeniture, else the total fuckup would have been made king. its just the elder decides. if he died right now they would have a good ol absolute monarch succession crisis

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

its not primogeniture, else the total fuckup would have been made king. its just the elder decides. if he died right now they would have a good ol absolute monarch succession crisis

I remember the cut photo shops of kims sister running with toast in her mouth like in anime..uwu

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They should make me the next leader of NK

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Gaius Marius posted:

They should make me the next leader of NK

done

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Ups_rail posted:

anyone see the photos of kim leader of best korea showing off his 9 year old daughter?

will she be the next leader of korea?

Presumably to get the propaganda out before she shoots over her dad in height and makes him look stupid. I'd guess she'll get hidden away until she's needed to replace the dude who's fifty percent gout by weight.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Kim Jong Nam was supposed to take it over before he got caught trying to get to Tokyo Disneyland on a forged passport. The second son was deemed too feminine by dad and he's apparently a total Eric Clapton groupie anyway and just goes around the world to attend his concerts so he's no threat to KJU

If Kim Jong Un died tomorrow, Kim Yo Jong would most likely take over until Ae Ju is of age. Whether or not her aunt would allow her to take power, however, is a very interesting question

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
as i said, good ol absolute monarch succession crisis

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
How much power does the Supreme Leader actually have these days? If it were significant less than under Jong Un and Il Sun, would we even know?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
regarding that Chinese balloon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdRIo5FzjB0

good point about shooting it down over waters that can be dived to recover it.

I wonder what the DOD will release about it.

Also does china get a day in who runs korea? in fact will north korea accept a female ruler

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Ups_rail posted:

Also does china get a day in who runs korea? in fact will north korea accept a female ruler

No to China. I have wondered about the female ruler thing myself, I think the divine Kim family thing will outweigh the misogyny if there's no male heir, but who knows.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

If the Tang can have a female ruler I'm sure NK can as well.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Grand Fromage posted:

No to China. I have wondered about the female ruler thing myself, I think the divine Kim family thing will outweigh the misogyny if there's no male heir, but who knows.

Maybe she'll go the Hatshepsut route and declare herself a man.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Grand Fromage posted:

basic question goes, how much of the kingship is joseon-style confucian-based and how much of it is silla-style geomancy-based? cuz silla had queens and joseon did not

the strong emphasis on them being putatively from baekdusan kinda points towards it being more silla-style despite being in the wrong place for it, but who knows

there's no marxist model of kingship, marx would've broken out the guillotines immediately after learning about north korea at all, so it's almost certainly based upon some kind of original korean model of kingship and slather on some juche on it afterwards

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

South Korea could stand to be more Silla than Joseon tbh.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Fromage posted:

South Korea could stand to be more Silla than Joseon tbh.

member the first korean in space was a woman. They were so proud about that. National hero she was, the news never called her ugly, and korean me truly respected her.

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

If the Tang can have a female ruler I'm sure NK can as well.

loving genius 5 star

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Maybe she'll go the Hatshepsut route and declare herself a man.

IIRC the ancient Egyptians didn't have a word that meant 'queen regnant', the title that equates to our understanding of 'queen' was 'great royal wife'. The only applicable title for Hatshepsut would have been 'king'.

Having herself depicted in art with the false beard customarily worn by Pharaoh was probably her choice, admittedly.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/realsexycyborg/status/1624417614385778688

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

drat this girls dumb, looking at a literal cyber punk dystopia and deciding to simp for it instead of try and change it.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

No no true cyberpunks learn that you can never beat the man (minutes before the corpos take them down in a blaze of glory and give them a retirement with Chinese characteristics)

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
so is the location gaming of being in a wealthy location also a way to look for wealthy clients?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
If you're gonna beg, you might as well beg in a place with loads of rich rubes.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
Is it begging or soliciting?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

url posted:

Is it begging or soliciting?

Busking. They are putting on a public performance for tips.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

shame haier never did that have a stream of women and then just some goon

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."
Cock king chicken paws

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

:actually: It's Cock Cock King.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Facebook Aunt posted:

They're all really hoping for just the tip, as it were.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
threads been slow, any news on china being invaded by american balloons?

my feed has mostly been about the rich chinese trying to get the money out of the country

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Looks like COMMUNISM if you ask me

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
Watching the FM trying to brand the train wreck in Ohio as a Chernobyl equivalent event is upsetting.

More so given that the Tianjin explosion was actually measurable in xKt

I think one person was sentenced to death for the corruption leading to it

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Ups_rail posted:

threads been slow, any news on china being invaded by american balloons?

no I don't think they're getting many tourists now

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

url posted:

Watching the FM trying to brand the train wreck in Ohio as a Chernobyl equivalent event is upsetting.

More so given that the Tianjin explosion was actually measurable in xKt

I think one person was sentenced to death for the corruption leading to it

Just like how fukushima nuked the worlds oceans.

Stink Billyums posted:

no I don't think they're getting many tourists now

but I wanna see the great wall

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Just see it from space, it's fine

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
https://i.imgur.com/Jz3DfLv.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So anyone got any insight into the common prosperity?