Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Crimson Harvest posted:

are you using a ceramic sugar bowl as your avb catch, that rules

ceramic ash tray but yes.

$20 on ebay.

Linky:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3136882...emis&media=COPY

different colours available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
you're gonna get so loving high wearing a wizard hat

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

you're gonna get so loving high wearing a wizard hat

:orb:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Carth Dookie posted:

It arrived. :getin:

It is enormous. It has inner linings and the fabrics are thicccc. Pepsi can for scale.

edit:

Also as a dynavap omni haver - don't get an omni. Get an M, simrell FMJ and an induction heater (ispire wand highly recommended as its portable and easy to use if you want to use a dynavap tip with a water cooling system).

lmfao

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

probaby the best thing I've ever bought while high.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
real jealous of that wizard hat

imma do some weed about it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

are you gonna get a big gandalf pipe

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

onesixtwo posted:

real jealous of that wizard hat

imma do some weed about it

I did post the Etsy link before.

PokeJoe posted:

are you gonna get a big gandalf pipe

Not likely. The orb with a whip or long stem is close enough for me

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Carth Dookie posted:

It is enormous. It has inner linings and the fabrics are thicccc. Pepsi can for scale.

edit:

Also as a dynavap omni haver - don't get an omni. Get an M, simrell FMJ and an induction heater (ispire wand highly recommended as its portable and easy to use if you want to use a dynavap tip with a water cooling system).

this is fantastic and that hat is gigantic lol

e. lol I thought the dog fur brush (I assume) was sticking out of the top of the dynavap, like what the gently caress is that

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

cat brush. but yeah.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The 4 stickers were freebies from the hatter, which was nice.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Carth Dookie posted:

edit:

dude, thats a sick hat. jealous

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

SideEffectShit posted:

fuckin weed teledoc refuses to accept paypal :byodood:

just paypal me instead. i will make this thoughtful recommendation in advance

quote:

Give this person weed
Sincerely VD but not the kind of VD you are thinking of

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

First vape in the hat and results are in.

It was good. I consider the hat essential vaping equipment now.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
hotbox the hat

hothat

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Carth Dookie posted:

First vape in the hat and results are in.

It was good. I consider the hat essential vaping equipment now.

It's like the Sorting Hat but all it says is "Weed!"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
hatbox

that's the better joke, gently caress I always do this

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Waffle! posted:

It's like the Sorting Hat but all it says is "Weed!"

:hmmyes:

Code Jockey posted:

hatbox

that's the better joke, gently caress I always do this

Better late than never

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
how da gently caress is the weed thread on the 2nd page on a friday

ripping that Tangie, about to go on a bike ride. Electric bikes are the 2nd coming :haibrow:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I just smoked some weed and I gotta say: it's good!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

I just smoked some weed and I gotta say: it's good!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

25 new posts what the gently caress happened in th ohhhhhhh

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

wizard hat OP do you have a Gandalf pipe

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
https://oregonglassblower.com/J-HOOKS_c71.htm

Mike makes really solid j hooks if you need a Gandalf like pipe fwiw.

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

just paypal me instead. i will make this thoughtful recommendation in advance

loving nightmare. this process should be a card in 10 minutes or less. guaranteed .

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
For a while I've been smoking mediocre weed in small amounts to lower my dependency for a trip at the end of this month.

When I get home I'm going to buy a Dynavap and see what all your guys are raving about.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

my homie said he just got this:

and is gonna try dabs for the first time little later. dude is gonna get stupid high.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Carth Dookie posted:

edit:

Now all you need is a sweet airbrushed van.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

LifeSunDeath posted:

my homie said he just got this:

and is gonna try dabs for the first time little later. dude is gonna get stupid high.

Wow that's pretty. I am such a sucker for special editions of things with cool art.

Done with my meetings, and drat it, this was a good week. I've started a new job in an entirely different industry, in a job title I've never formally held but I've done a decade+ (software architecture / solutions)... and yeah, initially it was terrifying, but I work with cool people, and I'm starting to get it.

I am going to get high as poo poo, now. Thinking it's an arizer night, but I started off with the trusty ol Grav Helix one hitter in the ice bong. Simple, easy, and a great porch activity on a cool day. A+

e. Also, eat poo poo, DARE. Weed opens up creative parts of my brain, and just makes my entire brain communicate so much better, I have been producing the best professional documentation I have ever produced. Yeah it's lame to get excited over flowcharts, but when I can look at one that describes a complicated process, and it makes sense, and technical and non technical people can look at it and make sense of it, that's pretty cool.

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Feb 10, 2023

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Alright my weedies I come to you for help: What's the smallest containers out there that pack up tightly and each hold a gram? I smoke with a friend a lot and I'm always hauling my weed over and right now I have 5 different strains and carrying 3 baggies and 2 glass containers mostly filled with air is bullshit. I just want something small and really compact that only takes up the footprint it needs. Would even be nice if it had a label or something I could write on and reuse.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
the real small tightvac canister Planet of the Vapes sometimes gives away is pretty good, and the big one was good for holding a flower vape and some attachments and batteries and hoses.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Maybe something like these? You can choose 1, 3, 5, or 10 gram that I know of.

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmetic-Containers-50pcs-Sample-Makeup/dp/B076X23578

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
InfinityJars makes pretty small jars too, I have a few of their 150ml ones that are good for quarters but have a bit of head room. They are a bit pricey but come in a lot of sizes and are good quality.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sigher posted:

Alright my weedies I come to you for help: What's the smallest containers out there that pack up tightly and each hold a gram? I smoke with a friend a lot and I'm always hauling my weed over and right now I have 5 different strains and carrying 3 baggies and 2 glass containers mostly filled with air is bullshit. I just want something small and really compact that only takes up the footprint it needs. Would even be nice if it had a label or something I could write on and reuse.

Like, a dime bag?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

old person pill organizer

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

protip: you can put tape on stuff and write on the tape

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

sigher posted:

Pill containers are sized in “drams.” Search Amazon for “6 dram pop top containers.” They’re cheap and 6 is the perfect pocket-sized amount of weed.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

silicone non stick jars containers. https://www.amazon.com/silicone-dab-container/s?k=silicone+dab+container

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

On the subject, I've been carrying something comparable to this around for years https://a.co/d/hSmjwXG it's very convenient for vaping dab on the go