Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

speng31b posted:

you looking to apply for the job?

no i dont jack off to videos of russian soldiers dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
We used to have Terminally Bored but now they just furiously hateread this thread, lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

how about we just relax the armistice on invading the other war threads so the resident "bait the libs into arguing with green glennwald takes" addicts can freely post with the "actually would totally agree with green glennwald if they could just get past his identity" crowd in the other forums

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

how about we just relax the armistice on invading the other war threads so the resident "bait the libs into arguing with green glennwald takes" addicts can freely post with the "actually would totally agree with green glennwald if they could just get past his identity" crowd in the other forums

I mean as far as I'm concerned there's no ban on that. Other mods disagree, sadly.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Why the gently caress are all the shittiest posters flying in to this thread to flap their bloviating asslips at the TK?

Shut the gently caress up and go back to your Glenn threads, you masturbatory fucknuts.

This thread is for Putin Zelensky slashfic, not for you to bitch about your modding enemies toscore praxis points.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
glenn

speng31b
May 8, 2010

BrotherJayne posted:

Why the gently caress are all the shittiest posters flying in to this thread to flap their bloviating asslips at the TK?

Shut the gently caress up and go back to your Glenn threads, you masturbatory fucknuts.

This thread is for Putin Zelensky slashfic, not for you to bitch about your modding enemies toscore praxis points.

something something you can't fight in the war room

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

BrotherJayne posted:

We do love our Putin-related slashfics here.:hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

nafo is a russian op to convince normies like me tuat maybe the ukraine shouldnt have soveirgnty

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

nafo is a russian op to convince normies like me tuat maybe the ukraine shouldnt have soveirgnty

Another hard "the"? Shameful.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Al! posted:

good job blowing your own cover, nato dog

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1623754349385236480?t=DSypnQF7V0UaCKFmIXnt3Q&s=19

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Not the real Hinkle, I'm afraid.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

yep

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gay hitler?!

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

He grew a beard?

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Cuttlefush posted:

single stage to orbit makes jeb happier though

all strut and no thrust makes jeb a dull boy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Majorian posted:

Not the real Hinkle, I'm afraid.

what was the giveaway

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

speng31b posted:

what was the giveaway

"Hinklle"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zelensky went to art school???

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Also "Hitler didn't have a beard"? Please.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
what's hinkle's real twitter account then if you're so smart

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Azathoth posted:

Normally not, but this thread has a long and storied history of being one of the shittiest in C-SPAM

lmao okay

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Majorian posted:

"Hinklle"

Oh, i was thinking because he liked this post

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1624097556119818240

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

trump thread, coolzone, the gun thread, all better threads that the only ukraine war thread that doesn't post gore

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

what's hinkle's real twitter account then if you're so smart

The one that doesn't misspell his name.

speng31b posted:

Oh, i was thinking because he liked this post

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1624097556119818240

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Majorian posted:

The one that doesn't misspell his name.

im not doing a bit, please link to his real twitter account because i cant find it

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Azathoth posted:

Normally not, but this thread has a long and storied history of being one of the shittiest in C-SPAM so if those two are going to continue to come in here and poo poo it up, Majorian has a green light. I don't particularly like that it has come to this, but keep Glenn and Tucker poo poo in their containment zones, which is why those threads have existed for so long.

Post your top 10 C-SPAM threads.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Azathoth posted:

Normally not, but this thread has a long and storied history of being one of the shittiest in C-SPAM so if those two are going to continue to come in here and poo poo it up, Majorian has a green light. I don't particularly like that it has come to this, but keep Glenn and Tucker poo poo in their containment zones, which is why those threads have existed for so long.

I can understand the Glenn chat being banned, but outright threadbans because they posted is bad. AiT was just commenting on those 2 fighting.

Majorian posted:

You know what, Hootington's right. I don't like threadbans myself, and I don't think they should be part of CSPAM. So I'll lift the threadban on CBO and AiT, but Glenn/Tucker/Bri-chat needs to stay out of this thread, and if they're going to post here they need to do more than just troll. Their 1-day probes will remain in place.

Fair.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i realize this must be earth shattering information but attention mods and admins: you do not have to moderate a forum whose userbase you hate, and especially not for free

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I think Hinkle's real account got banned from twitter?

e: lmfao wait, I might be wrong, that might actually be his real account. I guess he just stuck with his parachute account or whatever?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Majorian posted:

weird that he links to that misspelled one in all his youtube videos then i guess

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Majorian posted:

does he have a fake insta with the same double L?

https://www.instagram.com/jacksonhinklle

lmao yeah that's his real twitter?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

500 good dogs posted:

weird that he links to that misspelled one in all his youtube videos then i guess

Also he did some weird thing where he was banned from a university class and he even filmed it!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nonsense posted:

Also he did some weird thing where he was banned from a university class and he even filmed it!!

fake video that was on yooutube so it doesn't count

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

Yeah lmfao I'm wrong, whoops

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

mila kunis posted:

the "ukrainian nazis" trope has been debunked for over a year now

Tell them to stop wearing Nazi insignias and lauding long dead Nazis.

I guess bandera fanboys aren't Nazis, just heroes.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Majorian posted:

Yeah lmfao I'm wrong, whoops

lol yeah never underestimate how dumb "streamers" are rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cant believe jackson hinkle said something dumb, this must be a fake account