Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
It's not even a hierarchy, so no-one's getting buried.

It's an unclear premise though because they didn't mark/list the factions trading.

lol of course there's obligatory obsequious word salad reply when rich/famous pays attention to the dumb tweet
https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/1623782433920528385

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

fez_machine posted:

It's not even a hierarchy, so no-one's getting buried.

It's an unclear premise though because they didn't mark/list the factions trading.

lol of course there's obligatory obsequious word salad reply when rich/famous pays attention to the dumb tweet
https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/1623782433920528385

I'm gonna @ a celeb being mean to them and then be really polite and nice if they respond

I'm just gonna imagine the guy was disarmed by TK's commitment to sincerity-posting

e: wait the guy didn't even @ Tony, or even mention him, Tony is just watching for people talking about AEW, and engaging. Our weird little man is so pure.

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 10, 2023

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I like the one person in Tony's replies that's like OPEN A PERFORMANCE CENTER FOR GODS SAKE SO MANY BOTCHES like do these people think there's not been a single botch in WWE since they opened their PC?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Drakkel posted:

I like the one person in Tony's replies that's like OPEN A PERFORMANCE CENTER FOR GODS SAKE SO MANY BOTCHES like do these people think there's not been a single botch in WWE since they opened their PC?

WWE doesn't have botches, they have storylines. Like the program Top dollar is working with the top rope right now.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drakkel posted:

You know, that’s a great question, where DID Ridge Holland train to wrestle

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Feels good to see Mike get the respect he deserves.

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1623853238259793920

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Coolness Averted posted:

I'm gonna @ a celeb being mean to them and then be really polite and nice if they respond

I'm just gonna imagine the guy was disarmed by TK's commitment to sincerity-posting

e: wait the guy didn't even @ Tony, or even mention him, Tony is just watching for people talking about AEW, and engaging. Our weird little man is so pure.

So you’re saying I should randomly link TK Congo catch matches?

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

Drakkel posted:

The performance center can't even gimmick a door.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Drakkel posted:

lol yeah, I've seen this take and just want to be like "How's Big E's neck doing?"

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Drakkel posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

He’s still getting those meats and cheeses

https://twitter.com/ThisIsNasty/status/1624115372143284225?s=20&t=-0BsSHsMucezIsWSrQFsvA

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

deep cut lmao

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Can you believe Tony Khan is thinking of bringing back CM Punk, a thing I just made up in my head?!

I can't believe they're so desperate, throw this one on the pile of "Terrible booking decisions I think Tony Khan might do". It's been a terrible year for AEW inside my imagination, yikes!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

A Fancy Hat posted:

Can you believe Tony Khan is thinking of bringing back CM Punk, a thing I just made up in my head?!

I can't believe they're so desperate, throw this one on the pile of "Terrible booking decisions I think Tony Khan might do". It's been a terrible year for AEW inside my imagination, yikes!

Meltz was pretty casual the other night about Punk being a few months from being able to return and how he would fit in. I would very much be against it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Punk is coming back and I am very much for it.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If everybody backstage is cool with it and Punk apologizes him returning would be great business especially with an Elite feud

Not that I think Punk will apologize

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1623850972303728642?cxt=HHwWhICxxeL2iYktAAAA

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mike, you have forsaken us. How have you forgotten this??

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1428158917448814601

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

Mike, you have forsaken us. How have you forgotten this??

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1428158917448814601

Wednesday becoming the new Monday was an indictment of the product

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I still want to know Mike's dark secret

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Punk will come back m, receive his apology that will be as loud and public as the disrespect he received and then quit

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

I do not like when people pretend there's a serious injury. A head injury or something. And I have to base my reaction on how the desk is reacting.

And even then if the desk is just getting on with things like it might be The Bunny with a minor injury, torn ligaments, or a minor concussion, or a knee injury. And they keep getting on with things, despite an actual injury, and I'm supposed to whoop and holler about how this is cool.

I don't like that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AEW has (unfortunately) had to show what it looks like when someone gets hurt for real and it doesn't look like that. They don't linger the camera on the injury.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

It’s funny that they are doing this the same week gigi dolan got her head kicked into a door

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
What on earth could they find objectionable in that clip?

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Ringo Roadagain posted:

It’s funny that they are doing this the same week gigi dolan got her head kicked into a door

People watch AEW tho

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

What on earth could they find objectionable in that clip?

you can see takeshita hand the blade to ball burner

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

you can see takeshita hand the blade to ball burner

It's always weird to me when people complain about this. You see it if you know what you're looking for, but if you know what you're looking for, you know that they're blading anyway.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

Pylons posted:

It's always weird to me when people complain about this. You see it if you know what you're looking for, but if you know what you're looking for, you know that they're blading anyway.

but have you considered they want to sound smart by pointing out how it's done

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/EricBamberger/status/1623879897427980288

https://twitter.com/morgan_moore97/status/1623998755329507331

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Definitely MJF

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rarity posted:

Definitely MJF

It's the kind of thing MJF would do but I'm going with Punk.

or Jericho.

https://twitter.com/morgan_moore97/status/1623998489154707457

(slamming head in desk)

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sammy using Jericho’s phone

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

She just says world champion, so it could also be someone who had the tag titles or woman’s title. Riho?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Reeks of Hangman

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

History Comes Inside! posted:

Sammy using Jericho’s phone

Hook frantically typing while Taz isn't looking

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Kenny is the only unmarried champion so it must be him.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

The real message here is it seems like the champion of a major promotion can’t afford an OnlyFans subscription. This is EXACTLY why they need a union.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

She just says world champion, so it could also be someone who had the tag titles or woman’s title. Riho?

If we're including Tag champs I'm guessing Frankie Kazarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

If we're including Tag champs I'm guessing Frankie Kazarian

It's Pac.