Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Oh noooooooo the ufo balloon panick is failing, collapsing under the effect of CUMTOWN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

My interests are converging

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Everything everywhere all at once

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Wait there was a ufo shot down where's XCOM

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

There isn't a :sickos: big enough.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
They called the place Cumtown because they couldn't spell Bukkake

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol if this is how they hit it big when stavs carefully curated public image was to distance himself from this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
tafs already got their bump by stav leaving the show, its only downhill from here.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
shot their wad over cumtown, sad to see, many such cases

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm actually listening to this tfas episode and it is a delight

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the guy’s an actual cum fan who got to riff with the boys on the pod, you love to see it

he’s a celebrity, imagine the kind of damage he could have done if he never had this opportunity :)

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 06:02 on Feb 11, 2023

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/lightfantastic/status/1624137728001511449

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
huh

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

as a tafs fan i'm torn between reporting the adam haters on twitter for antisemitism or reporting them for homophobia

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Mantis42 posted:

as a tafs fan i'm torn between reporting the adam haters on twitter for antisemitism or reporting them for homophobia

report them for entomophobia

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

quite funny that all the controversy of the 1975 interview is poo poo that nick says but no one knows who he is so they assume it’s that band member or adam saying it

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Cael posted:

someone made is as a joke the other day, but god i want to just input a bunch of Adam audio from TAFS into the AI speech models and then make it say nick lines

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Jel Shaker posted:

quite funny that all the controversy of the 1975 interview is poo poo that nick says but no one knows who he is so they assume it’s that band member or adam saying it

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Is this what happens when the "How do I explain to an 80 years old black woman what Cum Town is?" person has a newspaper column?

Also, lol if they start actually digging into Adam's dating history...

https://twitter.com/UsingCigarettes/status/1624091440652353537

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

lol that dasha is in one of the pictures

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Podcast Extpanded Universe

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Is this what happens when the "How do I explain to an 80 years old black woman what Cum Town is?" person has a newspaper column?

Also, lol if they start actually digging into Adam's dating history...

https://twitter.com/UsingCigarettes/status/1624091440652353537

His life would be better as a volcel

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

His life would be better as a volcel

There's a world where Adam spends his days as an Israeli ambulance driver, before retiring to his father's estate in South Africa, discovering his love of rocketry and electric cars. Enrolling in Stanford University, he drops out after two days, to team up with his brother Kimbal to create an internet yellow pages, and an alternate currency for use with eBay. Drawing on his love of old science fiction novels, he dreams of going to Mars, and pursues that goal with an intensity not before seen among Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.

Eventually, he writes a soundcloud rapper style track about the murder of Harambe the Gorilla, which future historians consider the peak of human culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1U2x63aERw

But instead, Adam hung out with his old buddy Nick Mullen one afternoon, and they joked about two gay Frenchmen who rode a tandem bicycle...

Toph Bei Fong has issued a correction as of 17:17 on Feb 11, 2023

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Creepy behavior or pop performance? 1975’s Matty Healy reignites debate about onstage kissing

The 1975’s tour has been a spectacle of manufactured chaos, most of it courtesy of the band’s frontman, Matty Healy. The sets have delivered a feast of made-for-TikTok moments. The singer has subjected fans to everything from onstage push-ups to yelling at security through an auto-tuned microphone. He’s even risked a tapeworm by eating raw meat on stage. But the biggest buzz comes from his seemingly most-beloved trick: kissing fans. (One hopes he does this before consuming the ribeye.)

As clips posted on Twitter and TikTok show, Healy has invited men and women to smooch. In avoidance of rock music’s dismal history of consent, he has made a point of asking fans if they’d like to “snog” before going in for the kiss, with Isabella, a 24-year-old bartender from Dallas, tweeting “he ASKED before he kissed me” and adding in an interview that Healy said “we don’t have to snog if you don’t want to” to her before she fully consented to the kiss. Austin, from San Diego, wrote on Twitter that his make-out was “an insane experience” that “made [him] feel something [he] couldn’t fully put into words”.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i doubt this TAFS is going to destroy his career tbh, although harry styles has more cache with hollywood so probably his acting career is stuffed

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
he came in with an encyclopedic knowledge of their bits lol. also you can tell they are all actually friends which twists the knife a bit I guess?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I think he knew it would go exactly like this and he wanted out. Bit sudoku on main

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Jel Shaker posted:

Creepy behavior or pop performance? 1975’s Matty Healy reignites debate about onstage kissing

The 1975’s tour has been a spectacle of manufactured chaos, most of it courtesy of the band’s frontman, Matty Healy. The sets have delivered a feast of made-for-TikTok moments. The singer has subjected fans to everything from onstage push-ups to yelling at security through an auto-tuned microphone. He’s even risked a tapeworm by eating raw meat on stage. But the biggest buzz comes from his seemingly most-beloved trick: kissing fans. (One hopes he does this before consuming the ribeye.)

As clips posted on Twitter and TikTok show, Healy has invited men and women to smooch. In avoidance of rock music’s dismal history of consent, he has made a point of asking fans if they’d like to “snog” before going in for the kiss, with Isabella, a 24-year-old bartender from Dallas, tweeting “he ASKED before he kissed me” and adding in an interview that Healy said “we don’t have to snog if you don’t want to” to her before she fully consented to the kiss. Austin, from San Diego, wrote on Twitter that his make-out was “an insane experience” that “made [him] feel something [he] couldn’t fully put into words”.

So the article is "this guy kisses people consensually, some people kiss children or adults nonconsensually or while in a relationship, and some lady kisses her husband" ok then.

What the gently caress is the point. I hope a robot wrote it

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I have no idea who any of these people are, and feel as though my life is better for it.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

C-Euro posted:

I have no idea who any of these people are, and feel as though my life is better for it.

same

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

not sure if this is podcast or pop culture but I had to explain the relation beteeen Adam Friedland, the Stav comedy special we watched, and the politic podcast I listen to when doing dishes
Matty Healy under fire over controversial podcast interview and Harry Styles remarks

quote:

The 1975 singer Matty Healy is facing a major backlash for "homophobic" comments about Harry Styles. Matty, who is the son of ITV Loose Women star Harry Styles, has come under fire for branding Redditch-born Styles a "queerbaiter".

Healy appeared in the latest episode of The Adam Friedland Show with comedians and podcast hosts Friedland and Nick Mullen. “Did you see that Pink’s getting canceled for looking like a lesbian for her career and now that’s being regarded as queerbaiting?” Healy told the hosts.

“Loads of 18-year-olds are being like, ‘She’s done irreparable damage to the lesbian community.’” The interviewer then asked Healy why he thinks Styles is allowed to ‘queerbait.’

READ MORE Amy Dowden issues BBC Strictly Come Dancing announcement leaving fans gutted

Healy replied: “He gets a pass, I don’t know... I actually don’t think the gays really like it, it’s young girls that think it’s a new thing that are like, ‘Oh my god.’”

One of the co-hosts then remarked: “Gay men don’t have a problem with somebody pretending to be gay, they just jack off to it.” Healy replied by saying: "Maybe it’s not all gay guys, but a lot of them."

Later in the same episode, Healy is asked about the term "lairy", and called it a “stupid English word”, adding that it was a word “we make up to sound tough which makes us sound gayer”.

Healy also told Friedland that he would “f***” Friedland’s sister because “she’s hot” and the trio joked about women's periods. “It’s so funny that woman get f***ed up by the moon,” Friedland said, adding: “Meanwhile we went there – men!”

“F*** yeah, f***ing too right!” Healy added. On Twitter, social media users have been left "disappointed" by the remarks. The trio also did impressions of Chinese accents and complained about "p***y drying up."

Healy further made references to Scottish, branding it "medieval" as one of the co-hosts labelled it a "retard English".

its cool to print the r-word but not p***y or f*** :cheers:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

mawarannahr posted:

not sure if this is podcast or pop culture but I had to explain the relation beteeen Adam Friedland, the Stav comedy special we watched, and the politic podcast I listen to when doing dishes
Matty Healy under fire over controversial podcast interview and Harry Styles remarks

its cool to print the r-word but not p***y or f*** :cheers:

It appears that person may have r-word privileges

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVz2nX98oY

I watched this today. It's incredibly gay. 10/10

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
adam friendland: smol pimp

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/teeow/status/1623997499647172608?s=46&t=Gzf9E7pp_exdgxb4xa-eUw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

making up a singer in my head to get mad at

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

did they say they were doing nazi salutes? it an audio medium how could you tell

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/teeow/status/1624109909196382209?s=46&t=0shr0dAaeiQJWn_SrtzHbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

matt healy, gay actor michael douglas, and hitler walk into a bar