Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I love that they alone were sent to relieve 20,000 men.

watch them get there and on top of the corpses of those 20k men is Meti, waiting for them to yell at them for being such idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tenebrais posted:

Oh my god

They were dorks

We have already established that cutting the part of you that feels cringe is the road to royalty.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Yeah, I agree, they definitely gave themselves those nicknames. Now we just need them to shop at hot topic

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Tenebrais posted:

Oh my god

They were dorks

It's so perfect I may weep.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

You know they call each other that as often as possible to try and make it stick.

“Time to turn some men into ghosts. Isn’t that right, Dark Cloud?”

“You know it Pale Bolt!”

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Bussamove posted:

You know they call each other that as often as possible to try and make it stick.

“Time to turn some men into ghosts. Isn’t that right, Dark Cloud?”

“You know it Pale Bolt!”

so that's why Maya wasn't in a hurry to face Incubus

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

guy bleeding profusely from a series of perfect cuts done in an instant; to their surprise, he doesn’t die, remaining alive while clearly that shouldn’t be happening; amazed, they come closer to then listen to what he is saying:

ppfffffffttttttttttt dark cloud ahahhahahahahhahaha PALE BOLT?! ahahahahahahabahahababhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha are you guys loving serious ahahahahahahahahaha I was loving owned by these two the universe is amazing YISUN be praised indeed

(and thus it was discovered a glimpse of royalty through lmao)

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I think I'm going to start calling Incubus 'stinky inky'.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

More like Dork Cloud and Pale Butt.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
ohhhh because the hair

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I think I'm going to start calling Incubus 'stinky inky'.

"Stinkubus" is definitely the last word he hears before he gets stuffed into a locker

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I can't believe one little mentormurder would get between these two

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bussamove posted:

More like Dork Cloud and Pale Butt Dolt.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
"Ah, if it isn't the caped crusader Dork Cloud and her kid companion Pale Dolt. You're too late! I've already replaced all of the First Bank of Gotham's dollars with Jokerbux!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Dark Cloud and Pale Bolt are here to stick up their middle fingers at all the preps

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

paranoid randroid posted:

Dark Cloud and Pale Bolt are here to stick up their middle fingers at all the preps

KILL SIX BILLION JOCKS

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It's hard to get feedback on your codenames when anyone in a position to critise says "Aren't those names a bi-" and then Maya or Incubus resheaths their sword and the would be critic slides into meat cubes like in Resident Evil

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Shoehead posted:

It's hard to get feedback on your codenames when anyone in a position to critise says "Aren't those names a bi-" and then Maya or Incubus resheaths their sword and the would be critic slides into meat cubes like in Resident Evil

"Your names sound"

*splits in half vertically, anime style*

Maya: "Awesome, yes, we know."

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

dead gay comedy forums posted:

guy bleeding profusely from a series of perfect cuts done in an instant; to their surprise, he doesn’t die, remaining alive while clearly that shouldn’t be happening; amazed, they come closer to then listen to what he is saying:

ppfffffffttttttttttt dark cloud ahahhahahahahhahaha PALE BOLT?! ahahahahahahabahahababhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha are you guys loving serious ahahahahahahahahaha I was loving owned by these two the universe is amazing YISUN be praised indeed

(and thus it was discovered a glimpse of royalty through lmao)

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

habeasdorkus posted:

"Ah, if it isn't the caped crusader Dork Cloud and her kid companion Pale Dolt. You're too late! I've already replaced all of the First Bank of Gotham's dollars with JokerGog-bux!"

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Dark Clod pairs better with Pale Dolt.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Incubus went back to Meti to tell her their new names and she died instantly

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

YaketySass posted:

Incubus went back to Meti to tell her their new names and she died instantly

She couldn't stop laughing and asphyxiated.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I love that they alone were sent to relieve 20,000 men.

It seems a bit overkill though, that number is missing one or two zeroes.
Then again it was the start of their career, they probably needed the rep before getting good job offers.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

NICE NAMES YOU GOT THERE DORKS HAHHAHAHA

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

allison is to begin her first session of how to swords with maya
Jadis zorps in
"Hi Allison i know you thought that was a parting but i am supposed to give you this at this moment in time. Goodbye, for real this time"
she hands her a piece of paper

Allison reads the note, looks at maya, then the note again, then maya again.
The edges of the mouth start to curl upwards

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

If Meti saw what these nerds were naming themselves to she'd slay them where they stood

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

allison is to begin her first session of how to swords with maya
Jadis zorps in
"Hi Allison i know you thought that was a parting but i am supposed to give you this at this moment in time. Goodbye, for real this time"
she hands her a piece of paper

Allison reads the note, looks at maya, then the note again, then maya again.
The edges of the mouth start to curl upwards

turns out Allison's grin back there is because stinkboi is in front of her and she knows

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Frankly though, Allison is a dork at heart who way back when imagined herself as Sailor Moon so if/when she hears these names she'll think it's cool and start workshopping her own

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I don't think you could embarrass Inkadink with the Pale Bolt thing, he's still working on the wavelength that having a special name is badass and awesome. Maya, however...

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

TwoPair posted:

Frankly though, Allison is a dork at heart who way back when imagined herself as Sailor Moon so if/when she hears these names she'll think it's cool and start workshopping her own

No this isn’t how being the Wielder of Names was supposed to go at all.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

TwoPair posted:

Considering the way she talks about chainmail bikinis, I think she's a little past that now

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Nah, that just means she knows how dumb it is and doesn't care.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

Considering the way she talks about chainmail bikinis, I think she's a little past that now

I think even the biggest loser can recognize the impracticability of a chainmail bikini.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Youremother posted:

I don't think you could embarrass Inkadink with the Pale Bolt thing, he's still working on the wavelength that having a special name is badass and awesome. Maya, however...

I think Incubus would keep it as an irony poisoning thing

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

No one is above making fun of people for past cringe offences

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Those are perfectly fine C-tier superhero/villain names, with edginess befitting sword sainthood.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Yeah like. If you go through the effort of becoming something called a "Sword Saint" who is as good in a fight alone as 10000 soldiers and you're not coming up with a badass anime nickname for yourself...??? What are you even doing tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I do want to hear each other Demiurge's response to those two calling themselves that. Like come on, give us Gog just shaming Maya into being a noodle vendor.