Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

does it cause my phone to burst into flames when I'm having a day where everything is going my way?

We are checking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

They aren’t sponsored by Samsung :dadjoke:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

net work error posted:

We are checking

"You do not want your phone to explode, question"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

spaceblancmange posted:

#keepfightingjeremy

can I fight someone else for a change

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I hadn’t seen it since high school, but even 20 years later Star Wars episode 1 is loving terrible.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I was gonna type up a whole post about how star wars sucks and I don't get it but then I realised you were talking the 90s ones lmao

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Andor owns but I’m not defending any of the other Star Wars IP, the rest of them are at best mediocre, and that’s me being generous.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

To bring formula one and Star Wars together, we can celebrate the best piece of Star Wars media: Star Wars episode one racer. The best Star Wars game and perhaps best racing game of its generation.

To this day I can still hear perfectly in my head that weird dual headed alien announcer shout ITS A NEW LAP RECORD!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Anime Store Adventure posted:

To bring formula one and Star Wars together, we can celebrate the best piece of Star Wars media: Star Wars episode one racer. The best Star Wars game and perhaps best racing game of its generation.

To this day I can still hear perfectly in my head that weird dual headed alien announcer shout ITS A NEW LAP RECORD!

"Now this is fraud racing!" - unknown

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

FAUXTON posted:

"Now this is fraud racing!" - unknown

It was Nico Rosberg

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Rogue squadron was the better game

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Khablam posted:

You shut your drat mouth

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Khablam posted:

It’s good but it’s not episode one racer

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Episode one racer was a great game

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

hello thread. i'd like to make an offering to you all - this song - in honour of the upcoming season. hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jl4H9CfrAo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

BUMBACLOT posted:

hello thread. i'd like to make an offering to you all - this song - in honour of the upcoming season. hope you enjoy.

thank you for this

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Thanks Ants posted:

They aren’t sponsored by Samsung :dadjoke:

You joke but...

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-harman-partners-with-ferrari-for-road-car-f1-cabin-experiences/

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

BUMBACLOT posted:

Surely you want this one

https://youtu.be/8XCAGBc7X2Y

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

thank you for this

youre welcome

it wouldve been more thematically appropriate of course but i prefer the original mix

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

one racer is max's favourite

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Bottas is interviewed on the latest episode of the "Dirty Side of the Track" podcast. Yes, he talks about his rear end photo.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thanks Ants posted:

It was Nico Rosberg

but it's in the present tense

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

spaceblancmange posted:

one racer is max's favourite

we all know which race max thinks is the best

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

ilmucche posted:

It’s working!

It’s workiiiiiiing!

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

The Big Jesus posted:

It’s working!

It’s workiiiiiiing!

7 seconds later:
“Stop the car, stop the car Charles. Stop the car. We have an issue.”

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ferrari to seb:

"try spinning that's a good trick"

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I am confident that, yes, 2023 is the year that Ferrari finally get their poo poo together and win the WDC and WCC.

No, I don't have anything definitive yet beyond my passione, but I assure you, the passion is beyond measure right now.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I give it until race 6 before Ferrari start to "Ferrari" things

Also Redbull will give everyone false hope like they did last year with their DNF's at the start of the season.

McLaren are just going to piss me off, and Mercedes will have me praying that they fix their problems at some point (they wont)

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

ilmucche posted:

Sebulba Vettel

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Alonso DOTD

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

ilmucche posted:

Bullseye Navior was my guy.

Pretty fast, great handling, a bit fragile.

Sharl?

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Kirios posted:

I am confident that, yes, 2023 is the year that Ferrari finally get their poo poo together and win the WDC and WCC.

No, I don't have anything definitive yet beyond my passione, but I assure you, the passion is beyond measure right now.

Hey I just want to reach out and say you don't have to hurt yourself like this.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
F1 Metrics is a hilariously awful website.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

[Nigel Mansell voice] Is everybody hyped for the McLaren launch

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I think it's funny that Bruce McLaren died while driving a car blazoned with his namesake on it.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
McLaren looking like a WDC contender

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

MustardFacial posted:

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1625182783248252955?s=20&t=DYoq4i-pmtFQUjVviC1Oog

So between this livery, the Haas and the Alfa having so much unpainted carbon fiber I wonder if teams are struggling with weight again this year.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
google wheel covers look like rear end, still