Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Smugworth)
Do u eat eggs
gently caress off Derpies
What an eggcellent thread
Goku fusion dancing with an egg
CHICKEN CAME FIRST
View Results

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cramelet with seafood from leftover crab boil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Chinatown posted:

We talkin French or American 'lettes here boss?

Freedom omelette. I fried up some onions, bell peppers, and ham to fill it with, lightly seasoned. Added some shredded cheddar before and after the filling so it's all even. I use a honking six eggs to make it nice and thick to slice up and serve to everyone. I usually add some milk, salt, and a little pepper to flavour the eggs.

gently caress it, here's the leftovers. I started the day off right today.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How many human eggs would it take to make an ounce of caviar

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Holy poo poo
:cool::respek::cool:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

I don’t understand how you eat scotch eggs without getting shell in your mouth

I think the scotch part of the name is referring to how drunk you have to be to crunch through one

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

EGgs

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

:getin:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m going to eat them

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

:hmmyes:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I prefer mine a little more hardboiled and crumbly sugary but I will not judge a fellow ægg enthusiast

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
2 slices of avocado toast with fried egg on top and balsamic reduction drizzle this morning what a solid breakfast

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had egg today.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Hazo posted:

I prefer mine a little more hardboiled and crumbly sugary but I will not judge a fellow ægg enthusiast

I have never made them before, I followed that other posters recipe except I brought the eggs to a boil and for the length of a song on the radio I took them off the heat and let them rest before peeling.

It was a tasty eggperiment

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

In other egg related news this afternoon, a hawk killed one of my hens. She was I think a blue Australorp? A pretty light silver, I think she laid giant 75+ gram eggs. Today's was 109.64g, my new farm record. I'll know if it was hers after a few days of not seeing them any more.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Scrambled eggs large curd and fluffy, crispy hash browns, hot sauce of choice wrapped in a tortilla then down the hatch

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

500excf type r posted:

I have never made them before, I followed that other posters recipe except I brought the eggs to a boil and for the length of a song on the radio I took them off the heat and let them rest before peeling.

It was a tasty eggperiment

For easy peeling, at least for the way I make hardboiled eggs: I bring them to a boil, listen to a song, then let them steep for another 8 minutes while I make a big mixing bowl of ice water. Dump the eggs into the ice bowl all at once, and tap the shells to make a crack.

Let them sit for another 5 minutes or so while the water seeps in to separate the shell from the outer membrane. Then, in another big bowl, peel them while they're underwater.

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
Bacon egg n cheese (gouda) with avocado

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I had egg today.

This is the perfect weekend breakfast.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dystopia Barbarian posted:

:cool::respek::cool:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:jackbud:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

drat that's a gouda lookin' sandwich.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Hope this isn't a thread faux pas, but I got a breakfast burrito from Wawa and I gotta admit it was bangin. Scrambled eggs, chicken, peppers, caramelized onions, and hash brown. Perfect car breakfast on the way to work.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Super Waffle posted:

Hope this isn't a thread faux pas, but I got a breakfast burrito from Wawa and I gotta admit it was bangin. Scrambled eggs, chicken, peppers, caramelized onions, and hash brown. Perfect car breakfast on the way to work.

All eggs are welcome here friend

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Super Waffle posted:

Eggs don't gotta be expensive or classy, sounds rad as hell

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Eggs fuckin rule

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a person in my travel party was served cold scrumbled eggs this morning. needless to day we shan't be returning the hotel breakfast cafe tomorrow.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Had some real bangin scrambled eggs at hotel continental, a pleasant surprise. Shout out to Hampton Inn & Suites in Astoria

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Thinkin bout eggs this morning
Only had one egg in a little egg mcmuffin maker thing we got for Christmas but it was quite good

English muffin, sausage patty,
, and egg with a little Lawry's and pepper.

Goddamn that's some good egg

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
I had a salad with a hard boiled egg at a restaurant yesterday. After having farm fresh eggs for years, that egg was a real disappointment :(

I will have some farm eggs for breakfast tomorrow to make it up to my tastebuds.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Joburg posted:

I had a salad with a hard boiled egg at a restaurant yesterday. After having farm fresh eggs for years, that egg was a real disappointment :(

Don’t talk poo poo about egg

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Don’t talk poo poo about egg
Nah man it was a disappointment, you and I both know exactly what they're talking about.

Eat the good eggs.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Sister in law has hens. We forgot to take the dozen eggs she offered us the last time we were over. No farm fresh eggs for us :(

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe

its all nice on rice posted:

Sister in law has hens. We forgot to take the dozen eggs she offered us the last time we were over. No farm fresh eggs for us :(

:sympathy:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cage posted:

Nah man it was a disappointment, you and I both know exactly what they're talking about.

Eat the good eggs.

That chicken made the best egg they could given their circumstances and we should respect and treasure their efforts.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
I ate the egg, even though it was sad. Next time I will ask for no eggs. I eat out maybe twice a year so I asked for a salad with no meat and I didn’t realize it would have eggs and cheese on it. :(

Usually I eat vegetarian when I go out but I may just go vegan. I don’t like supporting the inhumane practices that modern egg/meat/dairy agriculture use. Direct farm to consumer is way better if you can get it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Decided on sausage patties and eggs for breakfast instead of my usual ham.

Eggs over easy, sausage patties , grits with cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

That chicken made the best egg they could given their circumstances and we should respect and treasure their efforts.
No go eat a good egg instead.