Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I am attempting to remote view the downed debris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I will say that Demetrius (?) guy was not fuckin around with his questions

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

🛸

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

oh cool photos of my dreams exist now too

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

uh is anyone else seeing a bunch of red glowing orbs suddenly appear in the northern sky rn?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://youtu.be/eztgcwvfPjM

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bullfrog posted:

uh is anyone else seeing a bunch of red glowing orbs suddenly appear in the northern sky rn?

What area of the country are you in?

Also take pictures/video right away. That should be your first instinct

Danru
May 23, 2022

Bullfrog posted:

Excuse me?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Bullfrog posted:

Meh I'm not biting

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol what the

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

Love the internal government slapfight playing out with Chucklefuck Schumer and "unnamed sources" screaming BALLOONS at the same time the Pentagon is saying "uhhhh yeah we have no idea what the gently caress"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bullfrog posted:

Be honest about it with your doctor, they've seen worse

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

false alarm, just turned on my monitor

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

trump would be posting about a big beautiful dome, just the bestest dome

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Objurium posted:

Love the internal government slapfight playing out with Chucklefuck Schumer and "unnamed sources" screaming BALLOONS at the same time the Pentagon is saying "uhhhh yeah we have no idea what the gently caress"

Exactly. There are completely conflicting reports coming from all directions. As much as I hate to say this though I'm trusting the pentagon's line on this more than random ABC news sources or whatever. If they were just balloons the Pentagon would have no problem just saying that. The fact they are being very specific in saying things like they haven't ruled out aliens, don't know how they stayed afloat, and categorically denied they were balloons tells me this is something strange.

This all goes back to what I've been saying I'm this thread for a very long time: there are multiple opposing factions in the government and MIC on the UAP issue and all this conflicting stuff is just more evidence of that.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Where is a recording of the briefing?

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
it’s time

https://twitter.com/dailysimpsons/status/562052990396538881?s=20&t=yfRCmU2sjmVlIKSiutz_2A

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Where is a recording of the briefing?

It's still going on.

https://www.youtube.com/live/w59-6yOWotc?feature=share

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bullfrog posted:

I presumed it was mars in the west there

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Zisky posted:

It's still going on.

[video type="youtube"]/live/w59-6yOWotc?feature=share[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w59-6yOWotc&ab_channel=LiveNOWfromFOX

(fixed it for ya :) )

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I presumed it was mars in the west there

I actually lied to troll the thread but then immediately felt bad

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So... It's aliens right?

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
thanks for the links

sounds like aliens to me, case closed

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

it just opened up with them dancing on UFO/Balloons

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I am not lying there appear to be planes traveling to the south but Mars is out and not loving around tonight

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

D-Pad posted:

as much as I hate to say this though I'm trusting the pentagon

"gotta hand it to them"

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

all this makes me wonder how we'd all be coping in the xcom universe. imagine twitter after an alien terror attack

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Seriously please
Someone make this make sense

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Seriously please

have you ever seen the film Canadian Bacon?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Seriously please

they’re here

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

well that's just a matter of perspective :)

maybe youre right what the hell smoke em if youve got em

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

what the gently caress is going on. did someone from the Pentagon literally say they aren't ruling out aliens

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Earth will continue to dominate

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

hey congress where da aliens

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Seriously please

It's trash and the DoD is being overcautious because that's how career defense people are and because they don't want to admit they spent a million dollars to shoot down somebody's inflatable pool that got caught by a windstorm.

That explanation not only makes sense, there's even a pretty good chance it's true!

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Jon Irenicus posted:

what the gently caress is going on. did someone from the Pentagon literally say they aren't ruling out aliens

If it's not aliens, then what the gently caress did they shoot down that would make them not rule out the possibility of aliens?

this poo poo is nuts any way it's sliced

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
After seeing Mars I had to go get the binoculars to at least try and resolve any detail, yeah seems to be Mars, an amber pointlike spot that is gradually but noticeably setting towards the west. Very strikingly the only visible sky object tonight besides planes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Log082 posted:

It's trash and the DoD is being overcautious because that's how career defense people are and because they don't want to admit they spent a million dollars to shoot down somebody's inflatable pool that got caught by a windstorm.

That explanation not only makes sense, there's even a pretty good chance it's true!

Check ur FACTS pools are round :smug: