Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

I picked Kadarius Toney to the chiefs in the 1st round of the goon draft a few years ago and knew he would eventually blow up in the playoffs what a sick punt return

Give Brett Veach a call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Well rest of the AFC West enjoy playing against Patriots 2.0 for the next decade+.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

The337th posted:

happy that the very forced Andy Reid's Revenge narrative could succeed

can't wait to see what those Patriots-esque fan brains cook up next for some fake adversity

Lmao

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

he's right though?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

was i imagining things or did they not call delay of game on the eagles like 2 or 3 times until they finally did?
Also gently caress yes

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
How about big Andrew Wylie held up all night playing for pennies against the best pass rush. Nick Bolton had a huge game, Pacheco, Skyy Moore got his first NFL TD, Cheffers paid us back finally. What a great game

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Welcome to the Chiefs dynasty!

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

LiquidFriend posted:

Welcome to the Chiefs dynasty*

:regd08:

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Also lol lmao Melvin Gordon gets a ring

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/mitchschwartz71/status/1624970972905488386?s=46&t=b82cJ1rD04UEGA9V62ZYrw

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

LiquidFriend posted:

Welcome to the Chiefs dynasty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycTzBZ1vTfE

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

LiquidFriend posted:

This makes me insanely upset

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

And Vic Fangio does not get a ring in that little bizarre thing where the Eagles hired a guy who has never (or almost never) beaten the Chiefs to advise their defense.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

a neat cape posted:

What's wrong with noted Kansas City Chief great Melvin Gordon getting a well deserved Super Bowl Ring?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Grittybeard posted:

And Vic Fangio does not get a ring in that little bizarre thing where the Eagles hired a guy who has never (or almost never) beaten the Chiefs to advise their defense.

He assisted the eagles offensive staff, not the defense.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

What a loser. I’m laughing imagining Fangio at home grimacing tonight

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He assisted the eagles offensive staff, not the defense.

I cannot imagine why this would be, he has never coached on the offensive side of the ball in his career unless you consider his time as a HC.

Which I guess would make it even more crazy and funnier.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1624985277902249984?s=20

Thank God.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

a neat cape posted:

its good

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Grittybeard posted:

I cannot imagine why this would be, he has never coached on the offensive side of the ball in his career unless you consider his time as a HC.

Which I guess would make it even more crazy and funnier.

quote:

More specifically, he assisted the offensive staff in their self-scouting process and supplied knowledge of the Chiefs' defense that he faced twice a year while he was the head coach of the Broncos from 2019 to 2021.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35644472/sources-vic-fangio-helping-eagles-super-bowl-prep-2-week-deal

The Eagles offense wasn’t exactly the problem in the game so it certainly didn’t hurt.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.
Henne deciding to retire after tonight’s game is a rather poetic ending to the season (and a 15-year career to boot!)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35644472/sources-vic-fangio-helping-eagles-super-bowl-prep-2-week-deal

The Eagles offense wasn’t exactly the problem in the game so it certainly didn’t hurt.

Well that's...interesting.

Also to add pain to Chargers and Broncos fans (sorry):

https://twitter.com/Melvingordon25/status/1624992088705372160

e: I am very, very happy this man never had to see the field for my team.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Feb 13, 2023

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1624999933144354819

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm so happy tonight

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Well that's...interesting.

Also to add pain to Chargers and Broncos fans (sorry):

https://twitter.com/Melvingordon25/status/1624992088705372160

e: I am very, very happy this man never had to see the field for my team.

I don't think you're sorry

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I don't think you're sorry

I'm a little sorry but that's pretty good.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I know I'm supposed to hate the Chiefs as a rival but as a pragmatist I have already accepted that they are probably going to get like 8+ rings while Mahomes is there. Grats on no 2

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This is me, but Chiefs fandom.

Stop doing the racist chop and maybe I'll hand it to you.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
What a great playoff run. Another Super Bowl win after being down 10 points. Team full of rookies. Can’t wait til next season

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

Kirios posted:

This is me, but Chiefs fandom.

Stop doing the racist chop and maybe I'll hand it to you.

Gonna tomahawk chop you out of this thread. Go Chieeefs.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

god derek carr rules

ive seen a lot of takes from ppl who are basically saying 'matt ryan is really classy because he helped the falcons out even when they chased watson' no gently caress that, thats bitchmade poo poo.

you have to spite the team who hosed you ever for 10 years at every possible opportunity, leaving them with nothing is so good especially with all the poo poo they made him go through his entire career

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There sure were a lot of receipts before the season we could cash in. Where's that one lady who said the Raiders were winning the AFCW and the Chiefs weren't making the playoffs?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

How about big Andrew Wylie held up all night playing for pennies against the best pass rush. Nick Bolton had a huge game, Pacheco, Skyy Moore got his first NFL TD, Cheffers paid us back finally. What a great game

The refs were swallowing flags and not calling holding on either team. The NFL never wants the SB to be a flag fest.

Well, until the Chiefs needed the first down to stop the Eagles from getting a two minute drill.

Very reminiscent of last year when the refs helped the Rams as much as possible the last few minutes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol call it a makeup call or just see the bradberry even admitted it was holding.

chiefs have two superbowls in 4 years and the raiders won't sniff the playoffs again in the foreseeable future. stay mad

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

MrLogan posted:

The refs were swallowing flags and not calling holding on either team. The NFL never wants the SB to be a flag fest.

Well, until the Chiefs needed the first down to stop the Eagles from getting a two minute drill.

Very reminiscent of last year when the refs helped the Rams as much as possible the last few minutes.

Refs were amazing last night, I agree they helped us. It was awesome. Maybe if Mark Davis could find some spare cash y’all could join in

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Saunders is such a freak athlete. He is loving massive but so fast, watching him chase down Hurts for a loss was one of my favorite plays of the game.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/theofficial_80/status/1624970573922308098?s=46&t=RgLu9PCsQROdmEzwBouNag

Remember when the Chiefs did that ring around the rosy play against the Raiders and some Broncos lineman got so pissed he talked about it in a presser? Lmao

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Just enjoy the ring you ninnies

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal