Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol what a loser. Could have gone to prison and become an Aryan Nation disciple and instead followed Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

You come at the Duke, you best not miss.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tiny Timbs posted:

I don’t click twitter threads but that post was good enough to give me the most important detail wrt the status of this nazi

quote:

Teddy Joseph Von Nukem, the son of Teresa Minker, was born November 23, 1987 in Phoenix, Arizona and left what he always referred to as his “meat suit” on January 30, 2023 in Hartshorn, Missouri at the age of 35.

I am not making GBS threads you. That is from his actual obituary on the website of the funeral home.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

:america:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1625591960978489344?t=2TRvkAdyBRX0LzKYpd0kVA&s=19

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Wait in addition to the shooting there, like, yesterday? Two days ago?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Arrath posted:

Wait in addition to the shooting there, like, yesterday? Two days ago?

Seems like it, saw other stuff in my feed. We'll probably get things clearer in the next couple minutes as this seems to be very, uh, new

E: nope, it's the old one. Reuters made a new tweet for an article. That + the other stuff got me confused

ThisIsJohnWayne fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 14, 2023

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Jesus Christ

America :negative:

E:phew

Arrath fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Feb 14, 2023

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I think it's a new article on the same shooting, not an article on a new shooting.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Seems like it, saw other stuff in my feed. We'll probably get things clearer in the next couple minutes as this seems to be very, uh, new

How new can it be if it’s night in the video and day in Michigan right now?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

McNally posted:

I think it's a new article on the same shooting, not an article on a new shooting.

Yes. I got too sad to check before posting

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

McNally posted:

It's exactly this. There isn't another shooting at UMich.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

DDDDDDOUBLE POST

https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/1625568264402132992

https://twitter.com/christianjhall/status/1625584352875667471?t=lBpWuCqyFtkIrvOL3LMeQw&s=19

She’s going to inadvertently announce her candidacy like 14 times in the hallway over the next two years, prayers up to whatever staffer follows her to the cafeteria to make sure nothing goes wrong on the way.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Dead Nazis is always good news.

:yeah:
Rest in piss.

M_Gargantua posted:

Good.

Fentanyl overdose or suicide before his trial? We will probably eventually know.

It was confirmed as a suicide.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/charlottesville-tiki-torcher-teddy-joseph-von-nukem-killed-himself-before-trial

Also big lol at this

quote:

According to law enforcement records, Von Nukem quickly admitted that he had been paid 4,000 Mexican pesos (around $215) to smuggle the pills into the country.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 15, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's like when politicians sell out for a couple thousand bucks. Just embarrassing.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I wouldn’t even say “he went thattaway” for four thousand pesos.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Platystemon posted:

I wouldn’t even say “he went thattaway” for four thousand pesos.

That's how you end up on a barrel of acid, though.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Too racist to acknowledge exchange rates? Not that $4000 is a great price either.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Crab Dad posted:

Lol what a loser. Could have gone to prison and become an Aryan Nation disciple and instead followed Hitler.

The rear end in a top hat was living in Mexico and trafficking fentanyl. Literally everything they claim to hate.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Von Nukem: I'm here to suck rear end and kill myself, and I'm all out of rear end.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Good riddance, maybe his kids can get a better (step)father now.
And how dare he have used the name of my childhood hero

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
this replyguy motherfucker couldn't even outreach a Biden tweet about the Superbowl, so he forced everyone to hyperpromote his tweets in the algorithm and they overcorrected and busted him

https://twitter.com/CaseyNewton/status/1625666368430551041?t=sDp751vCycSKtpFCwM-dhw&s=19

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

it's just so pathetic

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

$44b is an impressive commitment to forcing people to pay attention to you. Great system we have going when that’s actually an option.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It would be impossible for me to be a bigger loser even if I tried even harder than I already do

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Are non‐English‐speaking users forced to see his tweets? Is it a thing in Japan?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

it's just so pathetic

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Imagine being the richest man in the world and mad that not enough people are liking your tweets.

Holy poo poo capitalism is a disease.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/JakeWilkns/status/1625584051493998593/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1625584051493998593&currentTweetUser=JakeWilkns

Flashin’ back to DiFi owning a bunch of preteens who are scared about the existential threat to their future.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

davecrazy posted:

Imagine being the richest man in the world

Elon has to

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JakeWilkns/status/1625584051493998593/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1625584051493998593&currentTweetUser=JakeWilkns

Flashin’ back to DiFi owning a bunch of preteens who are scared about the existential threat to their future.

Jackbooted tots

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Oh so that's how student uprisings start

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Eason the Fifth posted:

Von Nukem: I'm here to suck rear end and kill myself, and I'm all out of rear end.

We don’t usually tolerate suicide jokes in GIP, but OTOH the only good Nazi is one who kills Nazi so…

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

We don’t usually tolerate suicide jokes in GIP, but OTOH the only good Nazi is one who kills Nazi so…

Counterpoint: killing himself was the one good thing Hitler did, so encouraging his nutriders to do the same is also good.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

davecrazy posted:

Imagine being the richest man in the world and mad that not enough people are liking your tweets.

Holy poo poo capitalism is a disease.

Rich people are desperate to believe that something other than their money separates them from everyone else.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

FrozenVent posted:

Thought I might've been on the edge of catching a probe for that one but also figured it would've been worth it. :cheers:

Eason the Fifth fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 15, 2023

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

The Eyes Have It posted:

Rich people are desperate to believe that something other than their money separates them from everyone else.

And that they are ubermensch captains of industry, better than the rest of humanity that earned that money via the honest, hard working sweat of their brows that other people just are not capable of performing.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Let's not blame this on Musk being rich; that gives him a pass. I guarantee he was an insufferable attention whore before he made money. They always are.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

psydude posted:

Let's not blame this on Musk being rich; that gives him a pass. I guarantee he was an insufferable attention whore before he made money. They always are.

At what point in his life was he not wealthy?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Stultus Maximus posted:

At what point in his life was he not wealthy?

Never. He was born rich and has never lived anything but a life of luxury.

Elmo has never wanted for anything in his life but adoration and attention. However, he can't buy it, so he has no idea how to actually get what he wants as he doesn't know how to be a normal human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Joe Biden lives rent free in Elon's head and it's amazing:

https://twitter.com/ZoeSchiffer/status/1625665879643136000

Link to the original article in case Farmer Hairplugs deletes this tweet: https://www.platformer.news/p/yes-elon-musk-created-a-special-system