Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cockspurts and smegma, see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

jokes posted:

Name 4 of them

radagast saruman gandalf gandalf

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm not even sure the blue ones had names

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

The red and blue wizards, named Rouge and Blue respectively, actually left middle earth and wound up in Square-Enix’s SaGa Frontier where their magical potential was bound to one another. They can each only access half of their total magical power, and in order to access their full magical strength they must destroy the other.

This is why they’re never mentioned nor appear in Middle Earth in any appreciable way.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I think a frustrating part about the dumb HP game is that you can’t even talk about how the game is incredibly inclusive in spite of JKs bullshit.

She obviously didn’t have full creative control of the game like people are claiming because that stuff wouldn’t be in the game in that case.

oh cool the bigot from the now closed video games thread is back

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i'm sorry i mean totally ironic and not-at-all serious shitposter

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

olives black posted:

oh cool the bigot from the now closed video games thread is back

lol

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 15, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its okay you like to play hogwarts legacy but you dont have to take it out on me just be chill and game friend

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its okay you like to play hogwarts legacy but you dont have to take it out on me just be chill and game friend

"everyone else is playing it! everyone else is playing it!" I continue to insist as I slowly shrink and turn into a :troll:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

super sweet best pal posted:

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.

It's why I exclusively live off licking dogshit crusted on the fascist jackboot

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

There's just not enough righteous anger in this thread imo.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
The controversy is silly and will be forgotten in a week once people find something new to be angry about

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
why would you play a game about school? school SUX

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Was Bully any good I never played that one

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Me neither but you got to bully people. I bet you cant bully the students and faculty at hogwarts, I bet you can't teabag snape

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
What do they even go to school for? They go to a class, the teacher says "Oi, you little magic shits! We gonna learn how to make fings float. Now say "Wingarden Levelord" and flick your wand like a bean. Got it? Good, done. Now go get in life or death battles. Class dismissed."

Everything they "learn" could be figured out with an hour of reading. It'd be like taking a math class and the teacher says "Okay, get two numbers, put a symbol between them, and BAM. That's math. Class over."

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
just pirate the fucken thing and be done with it

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Well I remember there being herbology classes where they learn about plants and gardening but they have classes like that irl at the Y

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I will not play the game. Sadly, this is not an ethical dilemma as I would need to get a new computer to be able to run it. If you would like to turn this into an ethical dilemma I would gladly accept a new computer and an extra bit of cash equal to the cost of the game, with which I would specifically not spend on the game, thereby proving myself a good person.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Bargearse posted:

just pirate the fucken thing and be done with it

Perfecto Landlordo
Feb 8, 2023

by Hand Knit
why would I pirate it...? that would be stealing. I want to play it now(actually played it early) and give them an incentive to make another one. the game owns and I want a sequel

:mario:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Perfecto Landlordo posted:

why would I pirate it...? that would be stealing. I want to play it now(actually played it early) and give them an incentive to make another one. the game owns and I want a sequel

https://youtu.be/uNKyQVsgKLg

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Perfecto Landlordo posted:

you're...you're a monster...

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Is there a demake yet in the NES style

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Private Cumshoe posted:

Is there a demake yet in the NES style

https://youtu.be/G8pmbMJdiNc

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is harry potter part of the malazan book of the fallen?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ImmA horfleporf

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reducium Ballsus

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Cast diarrhea in my robes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Big diarrhea lots of it

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nooner posted:

Cast diarrhea in my robes

D&D wizard using color spray but the only colors are brown, pea soup green and red.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Expel me anus

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
OI 'ARRY MATE, TAKE THE LIFT TO THE LORRIE! YOUR WAND'S IN THE BOOT, MATE!

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Buce posted:

is harry potter part of the malazan book of the fallen?

no it's actually part of the extended redwall canon

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
putting the sorting hat on my dick

"...Hufflepuff"

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Private Cumshoe posted:

Was Bully any good I never played that one

yeah it was alright, like a dennis the menace version of GTA. not really a ton of bullying that i can remember, i think the plot was mostly about befriending the different cliques oddly enough

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They could use the greet/harass mechanic from RDR 2 for a new Bully experience and it would be pretty sick.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ursula leguin wrote better young-adult wizard books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I want a wizard book where wizards sit around and smoke weed.