Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Dave was a powerhouse road dog and it's sad to see him getting to the point where it looks like he has to be wheeled out by handlers for a photo op. Best show I ever saw was Attell, Lewis Black, and Mitch Hedberg in Denver in probably 200...4? Just insane crusty guy complaint energy

not seeing this “wheeled out by handlers for a photo op” thing he just looks 20-30 years older from when he was on tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It could just be the posture on recent photos and I'd love to be wrong, I'm sure he's still sharp

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He's absolutely sharp still he just likes being old

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i saw dave a few months ago and he's def gettin old(er) but he still rules

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Jordan saying Ghostbusters was a kid movie and then calling The Matrix straight edge got me so loving good.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Oh my god it's Cousin Sheri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ikvcFA6-U

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Lol yay

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress yeah dude

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Wow the entire Fidance family are all the same personality lol poor Jordan cant handle it.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Jordan saying something like "oh I forgot you guys were poor, you have cousins that you're not actually related to" lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jesus christ two packs a day

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I was up to three at one point.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Jordan saying something like "oh I forgot you guys were poor, you have cousins that you're not actually related to" lol

That’s real poo poo.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Real bust rodd style episode

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It's a pretty Bust Rodd style podcast.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Ian on a crusade right now because of some dumb tweet about how Louis isn't cancelled because he sells out Madison square garden and then he retweeted this lol

https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1510797997604540423?t=rT0qE1uu3de80e2XMkrpZA&s=19

I mean go off king but also who the gently caress cares about a snarky tweet

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Jordan is a confirmed monophysite now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
louis ck owns

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Louis CK absolutely rules, and didn't do very much wrong tbh

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Ignoring the actual “troubles”, I’m glad this thread is a place we can all say he’s funny. The amount of OH HE WAS NEVER FUNNY / I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS BAD I’ve seen in another thread or two when he’s come up is stupid as poo poo.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I didn't think he was all that funny.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

He literally signed his email like this

quote:

Thank you again. And dog bless Emarica.

Louis CK

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dr. Lunchables posted:

He literally signed his email like this

genius

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
It’s very funny that Jordan opens for Louis CK and he has probably seen Ian do stand up and is like, “nah.”

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I still think Ian Adam Nick and Jordan should work together more but Ian is in a dog crate with a shock collar and the other 3 have remotes to keep him calmed down

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ian and Jordan are profoundly mentally ill together. it's honestly incredible.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
going to a Dave Attell show in a couple months and im going to say I learned about him from bein ian pod

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

moist turtleneck posted:

going to a Dave Attell show in a couple months and im going to say I learned about him from bein ian pod

Me an' Ian

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1623994284818026498?t=xCMrtqGEZiNDXAUzkHTjJQ&s=19

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I only just listened to the episode with that Nathan guy and it's pretty great. Him just not putting up with their poo poo and saying Ian's tattoos look like something you'd get in GTA5 was gold.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
some of these shirts kinda whip

https://beinianpodmerch.bigcartel.com/

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I mean I guess but also I just don't like shirts that have the name of the thing if that makes sense. I like fake companies/logos that could pass as a normal thing at first glance, like the Cum Town Frasier and Richard Gere Museum ones

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Agreed, there should be more like the Marlboro and pizza man shirt where it's playing off of a joke

Maybe one with a depiction of Jordan in a blazer at a pig roast funeral

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

moist turtleneck posted:

Maybe one with a depiction of Jordan in a blazer at a pig roast funeral

"What is the deal with funerals??"

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

where in the world are they finding all these unfunny comics to be on the show. bring back basement carl

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i like the fidance misfits shirt tho

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i like the fidance misfits shirt tho

that and the bad brains one hit for me. plus the beavis and butthead one is superior to red scare's

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The fidance misfits shirt would be better without his name so depending on the person you could say it's Groucho Marx

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CopYlSBgp2F/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao