Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

blatman posted:

show me the fuckin aliens obama

https://youtu.be/xp6Ph5iTIgc?t=86

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

smelly goblin posted:

hello I would like more information about the shapes

This but said while doing a bad Werner Herzog impression.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Azathoth posted:

This but said while doing a bad Werner Herzog impression.

*audio of him watching the holloman afb film off screen*

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
reading Patrick Harpur's Daimonic Reality, good poo poo

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPQX2dkeHvs

LEARN P'NTI
DKYW - GOOD MORNING

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

cj cj

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i don't have time to learn a new language, pnutties are just gonna have to learn klingon like civilized folks

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

sharknado slashfic posted:

Thinking about buying a telescope

consult me first if you do

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

smelly goblin posted:

hello I would like more information about the shapes

Pythagoras was right

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

we talk about Radar a lot but there are so many of them

Pita is low-key my fav

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

nm, cj cj w/ u?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Is there a reason you write only consonants for vowel sounds like a latin abjad except when you don't?

Sandia!!!!!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

AITEEE!!!
JIMBEE!!!

Makes you think

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

we talk about Radar a lot but there are so many of them

Pita is low-key my fav

its a diverse cast of characters, i hope everybody has procured their first contact handbook so they're ready after this very exciting weekend. tk tk for listening

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

idk,,

my bff, Jill’ruti?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGggQQczGYY

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

poisonpill posted:

my bff, Jill’ruti?

thats heavens gate squad

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Log082 posted:

do you mean the debris that crashed in a deep lake, the debris that crashed in a remote forest, or the debris that crashed in alaska then got covered up by snow if the comment about "winter weather interfering with the search" means anything.

Finding crashed poo poo is hard, even when you know roughly where it went down. Search and recovery efforts regularly lose track of entire crashed aircraft and have to hunt around for a debris trail. If these objects are much smaller, they're going to be that much harder to find, especially if they fell slowly like one account suggested.

My new TV series - Gold Rush: Alaska Skytrash and Skytrash Hunters Great Lakes are based on this post.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the truck was carrying the dead alien body and the aliens retrieved it. clear as day, check the back for a gurney. yes exactly like that X-Files episode

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
DO YOU BOYS LIKE -22 WITH WINDCHILL???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvZ5u3WIoI

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

My new TV series - Gold Rush: Alaska Skytrash and Skytrash Hunters Great Lakes are based on this post.

I'll watch them if and only if the main cast are comically bad at their jobs, beyond any reasonable level of bad, so bad they have an episode where they go and get advice from the richest and most successful trash hunter, and he tells them "always drill do a sonar sweep before you dig send down the bathysphere" and then in the immediate next segment the Lead Idiot says "we don't need to drill do a sonar sweep, I've got a good feeling about this spot."

the spot turns out to have already been trawled by a turn of the century bucket wheel dredge, all they dig up is a rusted chain and bucket

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Delta-Wye posted:

DO YOU BOYS LIKE -22 WITH WINDCHILL???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvZ5u3WIoI

drat, dude single handedly has provided in one video more info about what's going on than the entirety of the us government, well done

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Log082 posted:

I'll watch them if and only if the main cast are comically bad at their jobs, beyond any reasonable level of bad, so bad they have an episode where they go and get advice from the richest and most successful trash hunter, and he tells them "always drill do a sonar sweep before you dig send down the bathysphere" and then in the immediate next segment the Lead Idiot says "we don't need to drill do a sonar sweep, I've got a good feeling about this spot."

the spot turns out to have already been trawled by a turn of the century bucket wheel dredge, all they dig up is a rusted chain and bucket

Yeah I'm casting 100% directly from USAF and Congress.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Yeah I'm casting 100% directly from USAF and Congress.

perfect. I look forward to the confessionals shot by grumpy senators

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Lue needs to strap up in a coldsuit and go look for the debris

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

Lue needs to strap up in a coldsuit and go look for the debris

operation high jump 2: northern boogaloo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

bay of p'igs

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

The Thing is loose

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

mdemone posted:

THERE'S A BUTTON
the "close door" buttons don't do anything, do you think the "open door" buttons do anything beyond keeping the doors open, maybe?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they believed humans worship trash, thats why we put so much up into the sky, and tragically they were wrong

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

pancake rabbit posted:

drat, dude single handedly has provided in one video more info about what's going on than the entirety of the us government, well done

gently caress it'd have been cool to try and see if these flights showed up on the tracker

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
u a p’ussy

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Al! posted:

they believed humans worship trash, thats why we put so much up into the sky, and tragically they were wrong

That trash? Idealogy
*sniiiiiiiif*

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
clouds, clouds
https://twitter.com/steve_lieber/status/1625641277382623232?s=20&t=zzpK2v7pdK1sNtRZaFu0rw

Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum
Deeply confused by the flood of accounts into this CSPAM thread who are extremely keen to take the official US Government word on these events at face value, even carrying water for the more outlandish claims straight from the 1950’s playbook. :thunk:

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

come on Michael it is a balloon how much could it cost to shoot down, a trillion dollars?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why are we releasing thousands of balloons with sensitive instruments on them daily, the vast majority of which are never recovered. who are we placating with those devices. who are they feeding

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1625630828129660928

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Bob Ross Nuke Test posted:

Deeply confused by the flood of accounts into this CSPAM thread who are extremely keen to take the official US Government word on these events at face value, even carrying water for the more outlandish claims straight from the 1950’s playbook. :thunk:

this thread credulously listens to everything known counter intel agent lue elizondo says, this isn't a new phenomenon at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

its a diverse cast of characters, i hope everybody has procured their first contact handbook so they're ready after this very exciting weekend. tk tk for listening

Volume 2 - Number 3.