Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Amazing. Don't lie, half of you cried when Peter Falk showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i was too busy googling dolph lundgren to see if i missed some important news

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
last time I heard of that guy he was hanging dong in the newest thundergun movie

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Montague Tigg posted:

last time I heard of that guy he was hanging dong in the newest thundergun movie

Has this been confirmed

E: I’m not trying to be sneaky, I want to see if the ‘gren has a gren, if not a trä.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Lot fewer canceled folks appeared than I expected

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

teen witch posted:

Has this been confirmed

E: I’m not trying to be sneaky, I want to see if the ‘gren has a gren, if not a trä.

Its an always sunny in philadelphia joke. The gang wants to see a movie called thundergun because "the dude hangs dong" and later in the series dolph is revealed to be thundergun

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

My Spirit Otter posted:

Its an always sunny in philadelphia joke. The gang wants to see a movie called thundergun because "the dude hangs dong" and later in the series dolph is revealed to be thundergun

Goddamnit I’ve seen it’s always sunny multiple loving times

Man maybe I am stressed

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Rondette posted:

For a moment I thought this was AI generated because of the strange words under the names but then I realised it was just a different language and now I wish I never realised that.

Lol, from a Slate article

Oh gently caress, it's from 2010 lololol

Yeah Peter Falk is quite dead, for example.

efb

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

My Spirit Otter posted:

the jackass movies are loving amazing just for the amount of cock and balls in them, the newest, "bonus" footage one in particular has a shitload of wang

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Hulken

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Tonya Harding should have been a pretty big giveaway that it was outdated as gently caress.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

Barometer posted:

Tonya Harding should have been a pretty big giveaway that it was outdated as gently caress.

RIP Kool-aid Man.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Barometer posted:

Anything with Tonya Harding post 1994 is outdated as gently caress.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
That movie with Margot Robbie I, Tanya was real good imo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also not one but two Twin Peaks stars.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Large Testicles posted:

the jackass movies are loving amazing just for the amount of cock and balls in them, the newest, "bonus" footage one in particular has a shitload of wang

With the last one I think the guys are just too old to really hurt themselves anymore so they just substituted it with cock and balls.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Large Testicles posted:

You should see Steve-O on tour. He came to my town and I saw him live and let’s just say he may or may not blast rope over an entire city. Literally.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

deoju posted:

Seconded, it’s a tough watch but it’s pretty solid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dialhforhero posted:

You should see Steve-O on tour. He came to my town and I saw him live and let’s just say he may or may not blast rope over an entire city. Literally.

Steve-o huh. Now that I wouldn't have guessed. Wee man tho?

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Large Testicles posted:

Steve O plans to get fake tits so there will be some more variety in the future.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

dialhforhero posted:

What does this mean? Do you mean literally when you say literally? What does blasting rope mean? Is that ejaculation or a euphemism for having a large dong?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
It's an ejaculation euphemism. He was cummin' all about the place.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

credburn posted:

What does this mean? Do you mean literally when you say literally? What does blasting rope mean? Is that ejaculation or a euphemism for having a large dong?

Yes.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Also the show is funny. If you enjoyed any jackass you will like this. This is what Jackass 4 should have been.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

mrpwase posted:

There's only two of them left I'm afraid.

We've only lost one so far :smith:

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

teen witch posted:

Seconded, it’s a tough watch but it’s pretty solid

I can't help but think of John Mulaney's joke: "I hear they're making a sequel to I, Tonya called I, Nancy. It's about a nice lady who gets her knee bashed in by some trailer park assassin and then 25 years later has to see a great, award winning movie about how she's not the victim."

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Happy valentine's day!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

AI generated candy hearts. They get me.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Liquid Chicken posted:

Thinkin bout those candy heart beans.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Liquid Chicken posted:

50% of these are great.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Eat a Tree is the new way to talk about edibles

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Balls. Just balls. I like it

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Gonna give the missus a bunch of candies stamped "THE END".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

My favorite potential username is still

THE OO

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Data Graham posted:

My favorite potential username is still

THE OO

I wanna see your OO face.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Liquid Chicken posted:

NO BLINKING

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1228461213614473218

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

deoju posted:

“A movie about Tanya Harding, you say? Get me the hottest woman on the planet to portray her!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

“A movie about Tanya Harding, you say? Get me the hottest woman on the planet to portray her!”

Tanya Harding wasn't ugly or anything :confused: