Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

edit: lol wrong thread

its okay, you can misspell trump here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CODChimera posted:

its okay, you can misspell trump here

Buck Wildman was noticing everyone being angry so I mistakenly thought I was in the Glennwald thread and posted an NYTP

it's all good though, I posted the NYTP where it belongs so everyone in Glennthread can enjoy it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

Buck Wildman was noticing everyone being angry so I mistakenly thought I was in the Glennwald thread and posted an NYTP

it's all good though, I posted the NYTP where it belongs so everyone in Glennthread can enjoy it

Ghlumupo glennferhwald

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
he hasn't posted in this thread tho

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I think Glenn greenwald is good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

★ welcome to Seer-Spam's center of witchcraft for Tarot readings, general spellcraft, and other esoteric miscellany! all types of the occult welcome and please no fighting. ★

i got a lot of positive feedback in the mod thread so i went ahead and made a space to continue readings and to let others do things as well.

i want this to be a place for sharing tales, asking guidance, teaching lost arts and there's no wrong way to go about it as long as you're not being an rear end in a top hat.

anyway it doesn't matter if you think it's real or not, the important thing is it makes you feel like you have some sort of control over your life, plus it's fun!

i personally accept questions in-thread (or as PMs if you want to be anonymized) to do situation readings, single card draws, as well as the daily reading - but feel free to contribute in your own way, i'm always excited to see new sides of the occult and witchcraft!

oh and if you plan on using the black arts, always keep your curses clean and simple as complex rituals can easily backfire - remember to always practice safe hex!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lobster shirt posted:

★ welcome to Seer-Spam's center of witchcraft for Tarot readings, general spellcraft, and other esoteric miscellany! all types of the occult welcome and please no fighting. ★

i got a lot of positive feedback in the mod thread so i went ahead and made a space to continue readings and to let others do things as well.

i want this to be a place for sharing tales, asking guidance, teaching lost arts and there's no wrong way to go about it as long as you're not being an rear end in a top hat.

anyway it doesn't matter if you think it's real or not, the important thing is it makes you feel like you have some sort of control over your life, plus it's fun!

i personally accept questions in-thread (or as PMs if you want to be anonymized) to do situation readings, single card draws, as well as the daily reading - but feel free to contribute in your own way, i'm always excited to see new sides of the occult and witchcraft!

oh and if you plan on using the black arts, always keep your curses clean and simple as complex rituals can easily backfire - remember to always practice safe hex!

I'll give you the devil's palm reading, if you know what I mean

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

jeff putting the neighborhood dogs on notice with his new half mask respirator

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFKjfQ2mwoE

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Filthy Hans posted:

I'll give you the devil's palm reading, if you know what I mean

jack my dick clean off

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I like having loving family and meaningful social bonds and helping my community and quiet contemplative moments alone but your thing sounds pretty cool I guess

Most of that sounds like bothering others.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

PyPy posted:

Jefferson of C-SPAM

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 81 days!
movin in up (movin on up) to a tax shelter

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

jack my dick clean off

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

idgi

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Weka posted:

Most of that sounds like bothering others.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 81 days!

ashamed i missed this

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bump

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
more like a c-spam poser

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
wait hang on

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

lobster shirt posted:

imagine hating women this much

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

John Charity Spring posted:

What does the post have to do with women

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 81 days!

SorePotato posted:

youre right

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SorePotato posted:

Imagine hating women this much

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm imagining it

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'm imagining it

a coward imagines
a man actualizes

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im imagining it right now

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

it's easy for me to imagine hating women 0%, you must be struggling though

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wasn't the issue with the witchcraft thread that a "hex" is functionally the same as wishing death on someone

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
No. That wasn't an issue at all.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 81 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

EEKA GEEK posted:

Wasn't the issue with the witchcraft thread that a "hex" is functionally the same as wishing death on someone

Why would that be a problem

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

a coward imagines
a man actualizes

That's not what I was asked to do you loving rear end in a top hat

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

My understanding is that magic is basically drawing yourself getting a big bag of money and then jacking off on the drawing while thinking "I'm gonna get a big bag of money" so i don't see what the problem is tbh

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hatebag posted:

My understanding is that magic is basically drawing yourself getting a big bag of money and then jacking off on the drawing while thinking "I'm gonna get a big bag of money" so i don't see what the problem is tbh

the problem is when meme-magic literally sends TUETNRO into the white house, hth

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

vyelkin posted:

the problem is when meme-magic literally sends TUETNRO into the white house, hth

Just stop jacking off onto pictures of trump, then!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Magic becomes problematic when you move when admiring to commanding and start colonizing the ethereal

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

So what was the issue, just a lovely thread?