Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I'm gonna hit my Denny's manager with this Uno reverse card and he's totally going to have his mind blown and not fire me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

more like ultralifter

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

deoju posted:

For the record, as a hetero dude, I would smash all of the top row.

No one cares

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

onesixtwo posted:

For the record, no one cares

ftfy

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
anyone posting about how other people look should, instead, shut the gently caress up

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Agreed. It’s a bad look.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Ya its real ugly behavior.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

deoju posted:

Post a video of yourself deadlifting 400lbs or gtfo.

Post a pic of yourself deadlifting your couch.

Also, Harry Selfridge died so poor his family couldn't afford a headstone for his grave.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I look good, fuk the h8ers.

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010
A reminder that Eddie Hall ended up bleeding from his eyes and couldn't recognise his own brother after his world record deadlift. Competitive weightlifting is brutal on the body

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Inceltown posted:

Even just the difference between 100m and 800m runners is pretty noticeable.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
They should have put the horse in the photo instead

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

en grön hulk
den gröna hulken
gröna hulkar
de gröna hulkarna

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

ultrafilter posted:

Look at the weightlifters in this photo and ask yourself if you'd place them as elite athletes.

How can I look at anything other than Cathy Sassin, the assassin of Cathys (Cathies?)

Except for maybe the last girls feet but not for long

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

oldpainless posted:

Agreed. It’s a bad look.

more like oldelectricityless

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

3D Megadoodoo posted:

en grön hulk
den gröna hulken
gröna hulkar
de gröna hulkarna

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Teens - "Mom, can we go see Magic Mike?!"
Mom - "No, we have Channing Tatum at home."

Channing Tatum at home:

Dr. Derek
Jan 1, 2010

Faster than a dead horse falling through orbit

lmao of course the high jump guy is named Nathan Leeper

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I remember at some point Aku Ankka had the price in crowns as well as marks. I think it was a bit after when emigration into Sweden was at its peak (so there were a lot of Finnish-speaking kids there). Never knew they did the opposite.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Arivia posted:

If you are not familiar with curling it is common at the highest levels to pregame in the rink bar with fans between your matches. Like they don’t do it at the Olympics but everything else “well that’s another round robin matchup done let’s get some brewskis”

Alcohol is a performance‐enhancing drug in shooting.

Maybe it is for curling as well.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Platystemon posted:

is it though

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

deoju posted:

For the record, as a hetero dude, I would smash all of the top row.

Why don’t you have a seat right over there.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Platystemon posted:

They don’t test for being drunk in curling. I don’t think they do even at the Olympics. The reason Olympic curlers don’t get drunk is because Olympic venues don’t allow for drinking at bars while you’re a playing athlete. I think I remember Kevin Martin (Canada’s GOAT curler) saying Olympic curling feels downright lonely you’re so isolated from the fans and the overall experience.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lmao at the dude who didn't realize that Olympians are actually really loving young and that human culture overnormalizes sexualizing people who are still essentially children.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

mind the walrus posted:

Lmao at the dude who didn't realize that Olympians are actually really loving young and that human culture overnormalizes sexualizing people who are still essentially children.

I mean, okay, but those gymnasts were obviously children.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Gort posted:

is it though
Yes.

"But actually, one or two drinks does increase your performance in competitive shooting. The NCAA specifically bans alcohol and beta blockers during rifle competitions for this reason. 'Calming the nerve' isn't just a metaphor—with some sports, that's half the game."

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

FFT posted:

Yes.

"But actually, one or two drinks does increase your performance in competitive shooting. The NCAA specifically bans alcohol and beta blockers during rifle competitions for this reason. 'Calming the nerve' isn't just a metaphor—with some sports, that's half the game."

what's that quote from

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mind the walrus posted:

Jessica Howard was a victim of Larry Nassar and probably also under eighteen years of age at the time that photo was taken.

She testified against him to the Senate Judiciary Committee and helped put him behind bars till he is one hundred and forty‐four years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPU-09fBp8

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Darts works the same. Can't really be good at darts without at least three beers in you.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Remember when you were a kid and you’d tell your parents a joke and instead of laughing, they would lecture you for five minutes and tell you why That’s Not Funny, and then you’d be all pissed off for the rest of the day? That’s the SA forums now.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Passion for tons of sexual assault.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Lincoln posted:

Remember when you were a kid and you’d tell your parents a joke and instead of laughing, they would lecture you for five minutes and tell you why That’s Not Funny, and then you’d be all pissed off for the rest of the day? That’s the SA forums now.

Hi Remember when you were a kid and you’d tell your parents a joke and instead of laughing, they would lecture you for five minutes and tell you why That’s Not Funny, and then you’d be all pissed off for the rest of the day? That’s the SA forums now. I'm dad.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lincoln posted:

No, I don’t remember that

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Sit down, your mother and I want to talk to you about this for about 5 minutes

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

Darts works the same. Can't really be good at darts without at least three beers in you.

Televised darts got big in the UK in the 1970s/80s and the players would drink and smoke on camera during the competition.
E: this sketch wrecked the "sports" reputation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqxXNZcIdwM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon