Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omfg the the premium songs have black mages and star onions tracks! this loving kicks rear end!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fungah! posted:

omfg the the premium songs have black mages and star onions tracks! this loving kicks rear end!!

The Fighters of the Crystal one is badass. Also, help. I can't stop playing this game.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Whoa badass!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lightning trying to ignore evil lightning over her shoulder telling her what to do

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lightning trying to ignore evil lightning over her shoulder telling her what to do

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

elf help book posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

lightning           the cooler lightning

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Got a three day weekend for this and Max Payne. Gonna rule! I've played a bit. I gotta teach my hands to be less clumsy though. I do pretty good on Expert and then get crushed the second I try to move beyond.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

elf help book posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kongming posted:

Also, help. I can't stop playing this game.

Good news

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I do like the quests as a way to incentivize you to mix up your team. Like one was to kill the boss with an ice attack and having looked at my roster at the time, only one character i had unlocked mentioned ice spells in their description

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

elf help book posted:

lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

nowhere in town (the 2 places that sell games) have any copies left. Digital it is I suppose.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game kicks rear end. Rolling with Lightning /Yshtola/Prompto/Vincent with people I unlocked from the demo .

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I feel putting seifer on the ffviii team and not quistis is a major oversight.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

I feel putting seifer on the ffviii team and not quistis is a major oversight.

tfw when no sabin...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sittin in proficard exchange, pw 526821

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
got it :cheers: both rocking the chocobo costume on the moogle

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

got it :cheers: both rocking the chocobo costume on the moogle

drat straight lol. shame it doesnt exchange summons

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like the collactacard system of it boosting stats, they were just collectables in the previous game i think. slowly randomly boosting everyones stats forever is cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i like the collactacard system of it boosting stats, they were just collectables in the previous game i think. slowly randomly boosting everyones stats forever is cool

yeah i like tht a lot, smart change

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I was using Prishe, Sephiroth, Mog, Vivi but I actually need heals once in a while now so I put Ignis back in place of Vivi. I could switch more people out to get more characters to 99 but I'm lazy with the RPG elements as they don't really interest me.

Also for people who play multiplayer do you play with bursts on or off. I feel like bursts are some Mario Kart poo poo so I don't really like them, getting hit with false triggers and judgment at the same time is the same as getting blue shelled.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Man I thought I was a badass for clearing the supreme tracks in the demo but a lot of these on the full release do not gently caress around. Totally absurd.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yeah i tried a couple of the ff5 ones last night, i got to the last third or so of battle at the big bridge but my brain could barely even parse the neo exdeath supreme chart

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I regularly fail Ultimate Level 9. So I'm not even going to try.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I regularly fail Ultimate Level 9. So I'm not even going to try.

this. i beat my first ultimate 10 today and supreme feels impossibly far away

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I've cleared some of them on the back of healing but it's a hollow victory. The middle part of Oblivion breaks my drat brain.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i was feeling confident in taking on supreme soon but then the end of the Theatrhythm series series kicked my rear end a few times on ultimate. any chart that has you juggling holds with single notes & tossing in multi notes gets me every time and i can only assume supreme has way more of that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yea ok posted:

i was feeling confident in taking on supreme soon but then the end of the Theatrhythm series series kicked my rear end a few times on ultimate. any chart that has you juggling holds with single notes & tossing in multi notes gets me every time and i can only assume supreme has way more of that

that nd partially staggered holds are the most brutal things in the game

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ok sure

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Singing to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWFehaQEMYI