Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

President Kucinich posted:

The current rule of law was designed by rape addicted bigots and does not exist for your benefit or the benefit of anyone you know.

The law supports cops murdering your pets and letting your boss poison your drinking water.

Posts like this made me question the fundamental literacy of goons. Are you using an AI to post?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A cop here shot and killed two german shepard's yesterday. :(

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Incelshok Na posted:

Posts like this made me question the fundamental literacy of goons. Are you using an AI to post?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

And posts like this make me question whether I should have ramped the probation time. poo poo up this thread again and the next one will be longer.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol you should see how they train K9s. Animal torture is almost always a sign of psychopathy and law enforcement is where such trash find a career.

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you
It's getting harder and harder for me to not judge gun owners with every passing shooting/gun violence incident. By buying guns, ammo and accessories you are directly giving money to the companies, lobbyists and groups that actively fight against passing any common sense gun law. There is no "responsible gun owner" anymore, you can't separate the money you spend on your hobby/obsession from the gun violence in this country.

Every day, more than 110 people in America are killed with guns. The gun homicide rate in the U.S. is 26 times higher than that of other developed countries

You are more likely to kill yourself with that 9mm than you are to pull off a Liam Neeson and save the loving day or ventilate some dude trying to steal your TV.

Firearms are the leading cause of death for American children and teens.

Guns were used to kill more than two-thirds of spouse and ex-spouse homicide victims between 1990 and 2005. Every month, an average of 70 women are shot and killed by an intimate partner.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

raggedphoto posted:

It's getting harder and harder for me to not judge gun owners with every passing shooting/gun violence incident. By buying guns, ammo and accessories you are directly giving money to the companies, lobbyists and groups that actively fight against passing any common sense gun law. There is no "responsible gun owner" anymore, you can't separate the money you spend on your hobby/obsession from the gun violence in this country.

Every day, more than 110 people in America are killed with guns. The gun homicide rate in the U.S. is 26 times higher than that of other developed countries

You are more likely to kill yourself with that 9mm than you are to pull off a Liam Neeson and save the loving day or ventilate some dude trying to steal your TV.

Guns were used to kill more than two-thirds of spouse and ex-spouse homicide victims between 1990 and 2005. Every month, an average of 70 women are shot and killed by an intimate partner.

“which is why we’ve introduced this compact, pink revolver for women that can comfortably fit in their teeny tiny hands and it coordinates with their skirts!”

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

raggedphoto posted:

"Fake news. Obama is coming to take my guns, which is why I have guns, so Obama can't take them."

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Elias_Maluco posted:

Have you tried thoughts and prayers?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

raggedphoto posted:

please don't judge me for voting with my dollars

and my votes

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you
Only buy bullets from non-GMO, free-range bullet farms.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
criticizing someone for exercising their 2nd amendment rights is unamerican

same with 1st amendment

If you talk at all after I'm done talking I'm going to loving shoot you in the face

Please respect freedom

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Remember in the Rittenhouse trial, when gun nuts were arguing that the dude (who was shot dead, with a gun)'s skateboard was clearly a dangerous weapon that he could have used to kill Rittenhouse? :ironicat:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1626314238502338560
:lol:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Read After Burning posted:

Remember in the Rittenhouse trial, when gun nuts were arguing that the dude (who was shot dead, with a gun)'s skateboard was clearly a dangerous weapon that he could have used to kill Rittenhouse? :ironicat:
:yeeclaw:
i remember zimmerman, armed with a gun, was in super danger because trayvon martin was "armed with the sidewalk"

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you

Clearly your honor skateboards are a deadly weapon that should be outlawed less they fall into the wrong hands. This AR15 fires a round designed to leave a softball size exit wound in human flesh while firing as quickly as one can pull the trigger BUT is completely harmless because guns don't kill people, people do...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
BAN SKATEBOREDS NOT GUNS!

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
didnt the other kid get away with shooting his teacher? was his parents white?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

How about gun carriers quit starting fights and then shooting people when they start losing? That'd be nice.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't know this but I'd bet cash money that skateboarding is banner in many times more places than guns are in the us.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What about gun skateboards?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
delete that before you get us all pinched.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That's an assault weapon.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

pro starcraft loser posted:

How about gun carriers quit starting fights and then shooting people when they start losing? That'd be nice.

Lmao, a guy in my old hometown was notorious for doing that. Guess how it ended?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...foutputType=amp

Also from another article:

AL.com posted:

Tuesday's shooting is not the first time Dutton is accused of pulling a gun on someone. The Decatur Daily reports that he was stabbed several times in the head in 2012 during a fight across the street from his business, located on Moulton Street downtown.

The stabbing occurred after Dutton brandished a weapon at the man, the newspaper reports. Dutton was in the process of pulling a second gun from his pocket when the man got his pocketknife out and stabbed him.

No charges were filed against either man in that case.

:stare: So sometimes you CAN bring a knife to a gun(s)fight?

Source: https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2016/06/decatur_business_owner_started.html

naem
May 29, 2011

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Gunt Sporunds

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna71049?amp_js_v=0.1#webview=1&cap=swipe

quote:

He noted there was a safe in the bedroom, but it was “inoperable.” Investigators will look into how long that safe was unusable.

The father, a Florida state corrections officer, told deputies that his firearms were normally kept in a safe in the bedroom, but the safe's electronic lock function had stopped working and he instead placed one on top of the fridge and the other in his nightstand.

Of course he was.

quote:

Under Florida law, following the accidental shooting of a child, “no arrest shall be made prior to seven days after the date of the shooting.”

With respect to any parent or guardian of a deceased minor, the investigating officers are under the law supposed to file their findings and evidence with the State Attorney’s Office with regard to violations and the state attorney will evaluate it and “take such action as he or she deems appropriate under the circumstances,” the law states.

“I cannot imagine there’s anything in the law books that can punish that family more than what happened last night,” Chitwood said.

What the gently caress is this statement? You charge the parents for leaving an unsecured loaded loving gun around you goddamn morons!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

pro starcraft loser posted:

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/677606849361915904

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Elias_Maluco posted:

Have you tried thoughts and prayers?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/f-k-thoughts-prayers-lawmakers-163000066.html

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

splish splash, i was in a bloodbath...

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://www.leoweekly.com/2023/02/louisville-passed-breonnas-law-and-3-weeks-later-cops-conducted-a-warrantless-raid/

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Reset the clock:

https://wreg.com/news/local/6-dead-in-arkabutla-ms-shooting-suspect-in-custody/

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

the hands flew off and springs shot out

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

It's one of those Felix the Cat clocks, but it's got a gun.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

It's one of those Felix the Cat clocks, but it's got a gun.

felix the gat

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

slurm posted:

felix the gat

GODDAMIT! I'm a fool, it was staring me right in the face!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

:murica:

This smiley is getting as depressing as that Onion article.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

That's an impressive amount of just not giving a poo poo on display.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/3onyourside/status/1626712607955746816
https://twitter.com/Everytown/status/1626705069612711938
Lot of old dudes popping off recently.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
That Brionna's Law thing is wild. Here's just a couple of highlights. Thumbs up to our brave boys and girls in blue.

cops are scum posted:

Driving through Smoketown with sirens on to get to the stabbing, for instance, Officer Elliott rolled down his window at one point and tossed what appeared to be a take-out fountain drink onto the street.

just absolute scum posted:

More ominously, at one point that night —when talking about how dangerous the stairs at the back of the building were and how they could have fallen — the officers appeared to invoke the Breonna Taylor raid in their jokes.

“Four LMPD officers injured…in a botched raid,” joked Elliott, coming up with a hypothetical headline.

“They hit the wrong house,” laughed Miller.

cool to give cops this power huh posted:

While the city frequently blurred out the entire screen, at other times, as when an officer was facing the street and looked at their phone, they only blurred the phone, showing that the city has the ability to redact parts of footage without withholding the entirety of the footage, as they did at many points.

"but we passed a law!" posted:

“Within a 22-day period, we drafted, debated and amended and voted unanimously 26 to zero. And we did that to protect lives in our very city,” she said. “So when you talk about this and ask me about it and incidents following that, I think it’s really important for us to remember what a historical moment that was here in Louisville, Kentucky.”

Well that's enough reading for one night. angries up the blood lol

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

:stare: So sometimes you CAN bring a knife to a gun(s)fight?

Guns are for show, knives are for pros.

It makes me giggle that Kinder Eggs are banned in the US for safety reasons.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Zombie Guy posted:

Guns are for show, knives are for pros.

It makes me giggle that Kinder Eggs are banned in the US for safety reasons.

weird how they are in every grocery store checkout lane in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
They're the weird bastardized version with half an egg chocolate and the other have being the toy