Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
licey spicey!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

Whereas you guys have to settle for me. Taint fair

Taint reaped again!

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Is it the taint fair already?!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I hate to interrupt lice and taint chat, but the discount rack at my supermarket had another offering:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Do they have one that will take me out?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

Do they have one that will take me out?

Franz Ferdinand is good. Canned wine at $8.49 per can, labeled "Take Me Home" is not.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Franz Ferdinand is good. Canned wine at $8.49 per can, labeled "Take Me Home" is not.

That’s $8.49/can unless you have a Safeway Club Card, then it’s only $4.25! A fantastic savings for a product that was surely made in someone’s garage in The Dalles with equipment used in the ‘84 salmonella poisonings.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Blue Moonlight posted:

That’s $8.49/can unless you have a Safeway Club Card, then it’s only $4.25! A fantastic savings for a product that was surely made in someone’s garage in The Dalles with equipment used in the ‘84 salmonella poisonings.

This checks out.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Flakey posted:

What is this thing?

it's a set piece from a Macklemore stage show

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

That's when the wall meat of your house isn't secured correctly,it might come through the wall

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
that's what happens when you live next door to Adrien Brody

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
a shed with cancer is a real fixer upper, hopefully you have a good home care plan with your HOA

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I reckon it's snowfall that is coming through some wierd insulation

Weight of the snow breaks a weak roofing section

Weight of snow pulls insulation down

Room heat melts snow and makes iceicles

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
That feeling when the leg elastic in your boxer shorts goes and you spend half the day hanging brain.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Probs an art project or an SCP

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Poohs Packin posted:

Probs an art project or an SCP

going with scp since it transmitted the broken board pieces to another dimension before they reached the floor

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's part of an art project, and it's supposed to be a sculpture of a giant dripping nose

link here

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

It's part of an art project, and it's supposed to be a sculpture of a giant dripping nose

link here

You can clearly see the face of emotional defeat as they realize it looks nothing like a nose

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Konar posted:

You can clearly see the face of emotional defeat as they realize it looks nothing like a nose
"Eh, let's just pretend it was always meant to be a gross tit"

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/BagdMilkSoWhat/status/1626537805059850241?s=20

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Slugworth posted:

"Eh, let's just pretend it was always meant to be a gross tit"

Turn on your monitor

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022
Pie

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

gently caress.That. and the Iron Horse they rode into town on.

Homeowners need to gang up and sue the gently caress outta of the railroad.

I live in one of those places in which the ground water has been contaminated by PFOA chemicals and now I have a state provided massive filtration system in my cellar which is monitored every few months or so.

There was also a class action lawsuit against the polluters and last years they cut me personally a $47,000 check for nuisance and property value damage.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Even succulent house meats have embarrassing bodies situations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Even succulent house meats have embarrassing bodies situations.

House-to-flesh was wisely omitted from 5th Edition.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Didn't take a picture but I saw something cursed today

Coffee ring on the top of a urinal at work

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Didn't take a picture but I saw something cursed today

Coffee ring on the top of a urinal at work

Where is it meant to go?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Piss Creep posted:

Where is it meant to go?

Untrustworthy post/username combo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Piss Creep posted:

Where is it meant to go?

It's common courtesy to clean off any coffee stains with fresh piss

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Nobody wants unsightly coffee stains in the pisseurie

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The accursed darksign upon the porcelain

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
How else are you supposed to refill it?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I balance my coffee on my head while at the urinal it also keeps me from tryin to peep on other dudes birds

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Back before covidtimes I would be in the restroom at work and people would come in with open top coffee mugs and cups and set them on the sink counter to go piss. Even that grossed me out. Like gently caress am I bringing exposed food or drink into a basically public restroom :barf:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Takes No Damage posted:

Back before covidtimes I would be in the restroom at work and people would come in with open top coffee mugs and cups and set them on the sink counter to go piss. Even that grossed me out. Like gently caress am I bringing exposed food or drink into a basically public restroom :barf:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hold on gonna put my hamburger down on this here bathroom floor real quick so I don't lose it wouldn't want to forget about it

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Maybe he's offering to share?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

He did that because after the "wide stance" thing happened in the closet gay men had to come up with a different sign in airport bathrooms to show they were DTF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Takes No Damage posted:

Some bars put a shelf above the urinal so you can set your beer there while you piss. I suppose it depends on what your drinking if you would notice any piss in your beer or not.