Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The creatine is because it metabolizes into a marker chemical made by all mammals that they use to detect if you're just using water or something. Vitamin B is for color. Your body makes it warm and you just dilute your piss via drinking until you're giving them yellow water with elevated creatinine levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Going to go on record as saying the FMJ remains superior to the armoured cap because the caps are a consumable item

If my cap breaks, I'm out 20 Bux and I just change out the FMJ

If my armoured cap breaks I'm out 40 bux

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
i was interested in finding out more until i saw 40 in the email

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
tell em to gently caress off with their drug test

you do not consent to the unlawful harvest and likely storage/eventual leak of your DNA by a third party organisation

you are a free man on the land

its maritime law

so forth

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I don’t usually smoke but i picked up a 12 pack of 0.2 gram fun size joints and they’re just perfect. it’s like having a pack of cigs in your pocket.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

maxe posted:

you do not consent to the unlawful harvest and likely storage/eventual leak of your DNA by a third party organisation

its maritime law

so forth

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

My go-to province-wide franchise has recently exploded in stock variety. They used to have a basic lunch menu of flower and edibles. But now it's shelves full of stylish matte packaging with dosages from single digit milligrams to hundreds per gram, with prices as varied as their labels. Things have definitely been in heavy R&D in the Canuck cannabis scene.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

maxe posted:

its maritime law

so forth

Tequila25
May 12, 2001
Ask me about tapioca.

Carth Dookie posted:

that's what weed smells/tastes like when you heat it but don't burn it. That's normal and actually one of the things to look forward to.

Some strains are just more floral than others. It literally is a flower you're vaping. :shrug:

edit: also for some reason I can taste it more with teh dynavap compared to my flowermate vape. I assume each vape is a little different.

No kidding, I love it personally, just wanted to make sure it wasn't an additive. I had a Flowermate too, then Pax 3, then Dynavap. The Dynavap just absolutely rules for flavor, gave the pax3 with a cap system to my brother in law for his birthday.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

god there's this one weed I had a bunch of from the blackmarket that had the most delicate and unusual flavor, like white pepper mixed with if weed was blue flavored instead of green flavored.

Blue Dream?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I've had a pax 2 for a long time and it's just meh. Dynavap is way better but still not as extreme of an experience as I'm looking for. But for now I can't really afford to buy a mighty or whatever.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

pixaal posted:

Blue Dream?

it wasn't blue dream but it had blue in the name so maybe a hybrid of it. also this was black market weed so no clue what i really was.

sundaymorning
Sep 1, 2019

PokeJoe posted:

my stupid old job drug tested me to program a computer :argh:

What? That seems so ludicrous. I work in a sort of construction adjacent profession where health and safety is important so I guess it makes a little more sense, but still not really at all - a drug test just polices what you do outside of work on your own time, if I'm high at work and causing issues then fire me that's fair enough, but why fire me because I did something last weekend from the comfort of my own home????

maxe posted:

I wish I could. It's not even my employer that's doing it (bc they really don't give a poo poo about stuff like that), but we are being contracted by a company that's working on a fairly big government infrastructure project and they INSIST that everyone is drug tested and have loads of other health and safety requirements.

Also good news is I have to fill out some online form today as part of the pre-induction and the person that sent it to me said if its not done before lunchtime today I will probably have to be booked onto the Thursday induction & drug test instead of the Monday so I should have even more time :cool:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Pax 2 sucks poo poo, Fury Edge is wayyyyyyyyyy better if you prefer that form factor. But Dynavap is king of the vape hill

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Pax 2 sucks poo poo, Fury Edge is wayyyyyyyyyy better if you prefer that form factor. But Dynavap is king of the vape hill

lol I hate the pax form factor, I only got it cause it was the hot new thing at the time and I had money. dynavap is fine for now, but I really really need to get a bong and an adaptor and probably an IH.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

lol I hate the pax form factor, I only got it cause it was the hot new thing at the time and I had money. dynavap is fine for now, but I really really need to get a bong and an adaptor and probably an IH.

Same, I got mine when it was The New Cool Thing and like, after having used a Vapman previously, it WAS pretty cool but it also loving sucked in a bunch of ways

I am pretty happy w/ my setup, my 4/20 purchase is gonna be an IH thing and maybe one of those stainless steel bongs from Dynavap, my buddy got one during a 40% off flash sale and he said it's loving awesome

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Same, I got mine when it was The New Cool Thing and like, after having used a Vapman previously, it WAS pretty cool but it also loving sucked in a bunch of ways

I am pretty happy w/ my setup, my 4/20 purchase is gonna be an IH thing and maybe one of those stainless steel bongs from Dynavap, my buddy got one during a 40% off flash sale and he said it's loving awesome

holy poo poo I need one of those chill pipe bongs. it's like a yeti cup bong. bet that poo poo stays cold forever, and no sweating. what a great idea. also they have cool colors and all kinds of options:

e, gently caress I bought one

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 17, 2023

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

holy poo poo I need one of those chill pipe bongs. it's like a yeti cup bong. bet that poo poo stays cold forever, and no sweating. what a great idea. also they have cool colors and all kinds of options:

e, gently caress I bought one

I'm both sorry and thankful to have provided this link, as I have satisfied your need for a bong, but that is not a cheap bong

I'll be joining the ranks soon no worries

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I heard some review of it say it's a good end game bong, and tbh that's what I'm looking for in life.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
It’s okay. Just okay. Nothing special about the shape. There is nothing terribly special other than the dual insulation, it will hold ice for literally all day, but that’s the selling point outside of “literally cannot break this bong.”

It’s my travel bong for sure because you just screw the neck and pack it up, but I prefer the glass I’ve posted in this thread over it any day when I’m at home.

If you really want a chill though, dynavap used to do Vong and chill combo deals that were honestly extremely worth the value. Might be worth waiting to see if they do another promo sometime soon if you are on the fence.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

for the best hits try filling your bong with snow instead of water. I think we're done with snow for the year though.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

onesixtwo posted:

It’s okay. Just okay. Nothing special about the shape. There is nothing terribly special other than the dual insulation, it will hold ice for literally all day, but that’s the selling point outside of “literally cannot break this bong.”

It’s my travel bong for sure because you just screw the neck and pack it up, but I prefer the glass I’ve posted in this thread over it any day when I’m at home.

If you really want a chill though, dynavap used to do Vong and chill combo deals that were honestly extremely worth the value. Might be worth waiting to see if they do another promo sometime soon if you are on the fence.

yeah I mostly want to get the chill bong for novelty on warm days and travelling/camping. It'll fit right in with all the other camping gear so it's perfect

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Okay help me out here weed chefs but if I'm going to make AVB butter it shouldn't take 5 hours in a crock-pot because my weed is already decarbed, but that's what a lot of common knowledge recommends. It should take as long as infusing the butter at a low temp in a ban for ~20 minutes, then I feel like I should be safe to strain the plant out at that point?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I had an early vape and only took a small one. I was aiming for airliner and ended up chinese spy balloon. Fark. This one might be rough, bois and non bois. :okpos:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

forest spirit posted:

Okay help me out here weed chefs but if I'm going to make AVB butter it shouldn't take 5 hours in a crock-pot because my weed is already decarbed, but that's what a lot of common knowledge recommends. It should take as long as infusing the butter at a low temp in a ban for ~20 minutes, then I feel like I should be safe to strain the plant out at that point?

I've only done two batches, the first batch I did for a little over an hour and the second one about 25-30mins. Both batches were good but the hour batch got me thinking the deep spacetime thinky thoughts in my lounger until 2am.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
at a polite saturday afternoon cheese platter type party today and I showed my friend my new FMJ

he immediately went down to the garage and 20 minutes later had hammered out one of his own from some copper pipe that was lying around

its about 0.2mm thicker, but performs exactly the same

so anyway now i have 2 FMJs

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

now get an ispire induction wand and a water cooler and achieve peak dynavap performance.

and a wizard hat of coursae

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Hi where can I buy this?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
RSO 4 lyfe

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

ReelBigLizard posted:

I've only done two batches, the first batch I did for a little over an hour and the second one about 25-30mins. Both batches were good but the hour batch got me thinking the deep spacetime thinky thoughts in my lounger until 2am.

What was your temp/method? 🤔

Used some ghee last night and had it going for 25 minutes, did feel a body stone that was pleasant and definitely felt it in my eyelids this morning, but it did not melt me down entirely.

I was just using a whisk and keeping an eye on the temp, keeping it around 180f and keeping it busy

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

How stupid would I be if I attach a oxygen face mask to the hose of my Arizer XQ2?

Hello, I'm high.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

sigher posted:

How stupid would I be if I attach a oxygen face mask to the hose of my Arizer XQ2?

Hello, I'm high.

this but cpap mask

same context

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

I'm not a doctor, so this isn't any kind of official advice, but, do it and report back. The both of you.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

sigher posted:

Hello, I'm high.

Wouldn't you need something to push the vapour through the lines

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

sigher posted:

Hello, I'm high.

Hello high, I’m Chief McHeath

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Beast Pussy posted:

I'm not a doctor, so this isn't any kind of official advice, but, do it and report back. The both of you.

I have never received dangerous or unqualified advice on the internet before, so okay brb

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Jestery posted:

Wouldn't you need something to push the vapour through the lines

Extreme Q 2 has a fan in it for filling bags

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/eF9pmjb.mp4

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

SwissDonkey posted:

Extreme Q 2 has a fan in it for filling bags

🫡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

It's also half off right now on their site for $160.