Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry but Michael Elgin is a pro wrestler even if NOAH won't book him anymore despite him definitely not being arrested.

I'm sure he has other Japanese companies lining up to book him and will have no problems getting into the country!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Wait a second...
https://twitter.com/harajuku_tjpw/status/1624610064916164610

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Killed her brand dead

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry but Michael Elgin is a pro wrestler even if NOAH won't book him anymore despite him definitely not being arrested.

Um, would an arrested person be flown home FIRST CLASS?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Um, would an arrested person be flown home FIRST CLASS?

Depends on if they’re paying for the upgrades :v:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1626762621990076421

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

You’re behind on your Michael Elgin lore. He now says he was arrested but not charged, and it wasn’t for stealing protein powder but it was for stealing a pull down bar from the gym after he heroically broke up a fight involving a member of the yakuza, but it was his pull down bar the whole time

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

You’re behind on your Michael Elgin lore. He now says he was arrested but not charged, and it wasn’t for stealing protein powder but it was for stealing a pull down bar from the gym after he heroically broke up a fight involving a member of the yakuza, but it was his pull down bar the whole time

Was this on one of his youtube brain videos? I haven't watched so I am behind. I'm glad he is such an honest man.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

Killed her brand dead

She did it to get more acting roles. The blue hair was holding her back for certain things.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Any time somebody invokes the yakuza gets funnier as things are so tough from them now they're reduced to like stealing watermelons.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

ooooo

https://twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1626800902555447296?s=46&t=gxKGM_MGUkH13SAFSgLY5Q

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
spicy lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

It's Friday night, and you know what that means....

Poster Tony in full effect

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
With someone like Tony in charge, I can definitely see how that CM Punk press conference happened

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

laughing at helwani doing the ", friend!" social media riposte

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cavauro posted:

laughing at helwani doing the ", friend!" social media riposte

He will be hearing from my lawyer.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

"...this chess match I have designed" had me howling with laughter so Elgin's got that going for him. I didn't read the rest of the tweet tho because its Elgin. So he's got that going for him too.

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1626789500973117440

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

So now Ariel is getting paid by TK, Vince and Dana White to be publicly bullied by them? Is this how the gimmick cavern Ariel works out of is paid for?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/metal0515/status/1626834750311927808?s=46&t=5-cH73RivVC2eIhtAX-b3Q

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

Killed her brand dead

It's like dark haired Dolph Ziggler

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Lamo he says the most important thing about the match to him last

also god drat Naito helped move tickets

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Big man, he's a big boy man. https://twitter.com/kenoh_prowres/status/1626854227267174400?t=C34PKS791PvL1aAhkEDCvw&s=19

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Megha it's time to put a lock on Tony's coke supply

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Gotcha, cat in the furnace put a lock on a steady coke supply

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Tony seems like he needs a break in a number of ways, but Ariel Helwani is, and has always been, a dingus.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

verbally abusing ariel helwani should be a plus, not a knock

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Lamo he says the most important thing about the match to him last

also god drat Naito helped move tickets

It’s lucky that the top draw had an actual good reason to wrestle Muto so he has promo materials. If it were like Kota Ibushi or something it would just be such a weird last match’.

Also Muto managed to get his dig in on The Rock for asking for too much

https://twitter.com/metal0515/status/1626839961898217473?s=46&t=Fz784lGBTnnIqi9ixBLzpQ

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

What the hell are they arguing about???

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What the hell are they arguing about???

Ariel appeared on Smackdown

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Ariel is a dingus, but he comes off better in that exchange. Shitposting Tony is the best storyline in AEW right now.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

luchadornado posted:

Ariel is a dingus, but he comes off better in that exchange. Shitposting Tony is the best storyline in AEW right now.

He doesn’t come off better at all. Tony is 100 percent correct.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The_Rob posted:

He doesn’t come off better at all. Tony is 100 percent correct.

You see if a journalist is unethial you aren't supposed to say that, it is rude.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
clapping like a seal as the self-identified journalist delivers epic snark to someone pointing out a clear conflict of interest

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

My friend who only gets his wrestling news from Reddit has reached out to me today to let me know how bad and petty and stupid this makes Tony look because he's clearly butthurt that a journalist is part of a white hot angle while his show is floundering and oh man AEW needs writers and tony needs to take a backseat and omg did you hear about kenny and WWE?? :cripes:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

explosivo posted:

My friend who only gets his wrestling news from Reddit has reached out to me today to let me know how bad and petty and stupid this makes Tony look because he's clearly butthurt that a journalist is part of a white hot angle while his show is floundering and oh man AEW needs writers and tony needs to take a backseat and omg did you hear about kenny and WWE?? :cripes:

It’s true. All of it

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

explosivo posted:

It blows me away because wwe has been like garbage level tv that has been losing viewers for two decades. AEW has one merely ok show and suddenly it’s the end of everything.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

explosivo posted:

My friend ... Reddit

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The Bloodline/Cody angle is wallpapering over that HHH booking has been the same old WWE stuff and while it's working if the fumble it things will crash back to earth