Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Gripweed posted:

We need a total and complete shutdown of people moving to New York to try to be comedians until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Please this, stop coming here. City's full. Go ruin Chicago or something

Also I watched Demolition Man tonight and was dissapointed I got a Pizza Hut version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
free spr so she can weigh in on the latest episode of bein ian

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Xaris posted:

I'm glad/it is funny that being on probation does not deter issuing probes

Frosted Flake posted:

Caring for the psychologically impaired?
This is Jake we're talking about, self care is important

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

"Brace" posted:

(this is Brace btw) I genuinely hate hate hate cancelling or rescheduling shows because I know people take off work sometimes or even travel and stuff but I've been getting progressively sicker for the past couple weeks and the kind doctor at the clinic here in Minneapolis told me I have a pretty decent case of pneumonia (not a euphemism!).

Trueanon sick as gently caress

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

genericnick posted:

Trueanon sick as gently caress

Wonder what pneumonia’s a euphemism for

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

AIDS I think

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

old timey consumption with the delicately coughing into a handkerchief only to leave a few scattered spots of blood which the camera lingers on for a moment and everything

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

*brace noise*

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
hope my friend brace recovers, pneumonia sucks rear end as an adult

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

cia doctor poisoning brace as an anti vaping op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

who was it itt that a couple weeks ago called them not making the austin show tonight? do you have any lottery numbers?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hope my friend brace recovers, pneumonia sucks rear end as an adult

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

the mpls show last night was awesome, they were both very funny. but yeah brace was coughing through the whole show, he seemed pretty loving miserable

also yc blasted my eardrums out

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Jake is fine and his standup is enjoyable. Pod drat gets good guests. I don't listen to Cum Town and do not participate in parasocial Brooklyn podcaster turf wars though so I might be missing some pointless context.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

The extent to which I don't recognise anything on that chart demonstrates even further why leftist podcast turf wars are a microphenomenon. There is a whole media landscape out there of which I have no awareness. This is the key to a happy life

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
There's so many microcommunities, like this should only be parsable by like 26 people max:

Trans-Twitch kiwi farms resolution

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Virgil Alert

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

There's so many microcommunities, like this should only be parsable by like 26 people max:

Trans-Twitch kiwi farms resolution

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ladies and gentlemen, we got him

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Doc Fission posted:

Jake is fine and his standup is enjoyable. Pod drat gets good guests. I don't listen to Cum Town and do not participate in parasocial Brooklyn podcaster turf wars though so I might be missing some pointless context.

PDA is only good when it's Jake telling stories about being a degenerate, as soon as he tries being smart he's just insufferable.

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power
His set opening for Eve 6 was just about him being a schlubby degenerate that was too shameless to be doxxed, and he was able to poke fun at folks without punching down but still being a little risky. He's fine

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Doc Fission posted:

The extent to which I don't recognise anything on that chart demonstrates even further why leftist podcast turf wars are a microphenomenon. There is a whole media landscape out there of which I have no awareness. This is the key to a happy life
there's just so much... content... out there. it's a little alarming and overwhelming.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you keep what you kill!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

there's just so much... content... out there. it's a little alarming and overwhelming.

There are more hours of anime than a single human life could consume... we truly live in hell

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Will, please I am begging, stop saying "Cryro"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
gets very inside baseball:

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1626544537215836162?t=b9BU3qmRVneFiM232lGrGg&s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The new podcast trend in 2023 is getting long COVID

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Torkil Lauesen go on Chapo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

oh no. I stopped listening to it. do I have to start again what did they get into this time

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I listened to the ep of stavvys world with Jordan and that other woman and it was funny as hell. Stavvy got real mean without nick to keep him in check

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Torkil Lauesen Jay Bhattacharya go on Chapo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

I listened to the ep of stavvys world with Jordan and that other woman and it was funny as hell. Stavvy got real mean without nick to keep him in check
ive only done a few episodes of stavvys world but yes it's clear all the fame has gone straight to his head, and lipids

some plague rats posted:

oh no. I stopped listening to it. do I have to start again what did they get into this time
it's a doozy, something you just have to be there for. i could not tell someone to ever listen to the show in good faith, but ian and jordan being the most hosed up psychos of all time is a fun time

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I like to imagine that Bad Faith being rated as more factually reliable than Pod Save the World makes the Jons very angry.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Majorian posted:

I like to imagine that Bad Faith being rated as more factually reliable than Pod Save the World makes the Jons very angry.

I feel like they didn’t know what to do with true anon

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I feel like they didn’t know what to do with true anon

Relatable.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Majorian posted:

It owns that it is true

Year of our lord 2023 still using that same thumbnail makes me lol every time. I gotta listen to it again.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
do people still listen to pod save america i would have thought the libs would have turned it off when trump lost and they went back into the bacta tanks

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Omg Bad Faith still has that funeral dirge banger of an opening track. It's like 0 time passed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Will looking rough lately
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1627237823848775682