Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

*sigh* and I already thanked God for a bountiful harvest. He must think I'm an idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Immaculate. Just like Bobby's conception.

Detective No. 27 posted:

I thought this the last time I saw it too.

Peggy’s real estate boss is voiced by the talented and currently alive Chris Elliot.

:aaa: I knew he sounded familiar but I didn't put it together until you posted that (we're currently marathoning Schitt's Creek for the first time)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

worst episode of the good half of koth I'm pretty sure

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don’t know man… it nails some aspects of being an adolescent and going through a breakup. It might just take it a little too far… maybe lol

e: wanted to add: KOTH always impressed me with how well-written the kids were

Musta been teenagers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's not that it's bad, you're just hoping Bobby will get his head out his rear end for one loving minute. It's believable though, it just doesn't feel good to watch.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

External Organs posted:

It's not that it's bad, you're just hoping Bobby will get his head out his rear end for one loving minute.

Ah, like almost every Dale plot.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Give him a break, he's got gout

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's the one where bill keeps giving him poo poo advice right? I stand by what I said, for I am right. As usual

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I don't know if I'd call it the worst episode but I'm not a huge fan of the hot dog eating contest episode. Khan is good in it but it's not very funny otherwise imo

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

You're Laotian? You know a guy named Kahn?

*Irawati shoots Hank an irritated glare*

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

the punchline to that joke is not (just) that hank is asking an ignorant question about if every laotian knows eachother, but that irawati DOES know kahn becuase kahn has been harassing him with fanmail

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I think I get what they mean. It's a really well-written episode, but it's harder to watch than Hank's Bully, and for completely different reasons. And it's a two parter wtf!!!

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It is a good episode.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

…Jimmy Carter??

Yeah it’s Jimmy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Everyone hated that president

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

A MIRACLE posted:

…Jimmy Carter??

Yeah it’s Jimmy.

There's so many loving great lines in this show that get overlooked

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Mr Gribble! Smoke!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Henpecked by the OPEC!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Another Bill posted:

Henpecked by the OPEC!

Works for tips!

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Peanut jockey!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

womb with a view posted:

I always thought Bobby was blonde because he was young, and that he'd get dark hair like his parents as he got older, but now I realise in every flashback Peggy and Hank both had their adult hair colour, so now I don't know what to believe

most people i know whose hair darkened as they got older was like they were blonde as a toddler and by puberty their hair was their adult color

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Look Dad! My fire's roarin!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Andy Richter as the weird scoutmaster was kinda amusing

Activia
Apr 13, 2022

Goal: some kind of neat moth
My sloppy joe is all sllllloppy and NO JOE!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

OWNED SLAVES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0G-jtuhWlg

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad

and there it goes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm up to three beers on my lunch break

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Another Bill posted:

Henpecked by the OPEC!

HATED A BABY!?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Another Bill posted:

Henpecked by the OPEC!

For some reason I always heard this line as "hand-picked", henpecked makes way more sense

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

It would have been disrespectful of me not to bludgeon the Irishman!

Remember Ladybird, the other dogs will be looking to you for leadership. Be strong.

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 23, 2023

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
*ladybird lapping up and eating a hard boiled egg whilst looking dead*

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Awwh, you look so sad... Show me that smile now, cmon!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Aww cmon, im not leaving without my kiss

I can wait

I can destroy you

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Do we ever canonically learn Hank Hills penis size? Im assuming hes uncut as hell.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I always start by imagining regular penis, then trying to picture how a narrow urethra would change that penis.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mr.Acula posted:

Do we ever canonically learn Hank Hills penis size? Im assuming hes uncut as hell.

Forget the Ukrainian war thread, this here is gonna be the post that takes down the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

whats the ukranian war thread

i assume its a bunch of redditors gbs posters clamoring for russian blood