Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

> answer phone

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
> answer phone but pretend to be a pizza place

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Sherbert Hoover posted:

> answer phone but pretend to be a pizza place

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

ATTENTION INCUBATORIUM READERS

PLEASE SUGGEST A TANGO-ESQUE SONG FROM A VIDEO GAME AND IT HAS TO HAVE A MIDI FILE OF IT

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ATTENTION INCUBATORIUM READERS

PLEASE SUGGEST A TANGO-ESQUE SONG FROM A VIDEO GAME AND IT HAS TO HAVE A MIDI FILE OF IT

https://bitmidi.com/zelda-ocarina-of-time-gerudo-valley-mid

d... does this work?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
*frantically googling "tango-esque"*

Heather Papps

hello friend

like a tango, but less

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
tangish

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Plant MONSTER.

https://on.soundcloud.com/6eCV5

pretend i posted the gif of all the birds dancing but i have to work now byeee

biosterous

Plant MONSTER. posted:

https://on.soundcloud.com/6eCV5

pretend i posted the gif of all the birds dancing but i have to work now byeee

hell yeah

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

is this 911 i have been slapped beyond all recognition

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

is this 911 i have been slapped beyond all recognition

lol :yeah:

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Maybe we can buy a candle, or some incense. Maybe that plant egg will blossom into a good smelling flower.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
We should give the new guy a bath

Stoner Sloth

what if we got like an air scent thing for a car and stuck it onto an oversized clock that our little smelly guy can wear in flava flav style>

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Stoner Sloth posted:

what if we got like an air scent thing for a car and stuck it onto an oversized clock that our little smelly guy can wear in flava flav style>

Changing my suggestion to this

Shifty Nipples

guess we need to convert the new tunes to flac and put the disk in the incubator

Shifty Nipples

and i just noticed the phone is touch tone now

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Shifty Nipples posted:

and i just noticed the phone is touch tone now

Well the rotary is incubating

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Sherbert Hoover posted:

We should give the new guy a bath

> go right to the combinatory 60s style lounge and bird bath

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

also that bird hatched from a rotten egg i dont think a bath will help any. infact a bath might be lethal. this isn't like that thing on spirited away that when they clean it it turns out its a spirit and it says " well done"

Shifty Nipples

oh the cd is our phat beatz ok :doh:

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

woo :toot:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
:stoked:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

was that glenn danzegg?

Shifty Nipples

poor forgotten glenn danzegg

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Shifty Nipples posted:

poor forgotten glenn danzegg

Motherrrrr

Tell your chickens not to squawk my way

🎶

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.