Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Best Friends posted:

John cena getting advanced word that osama was killed to a permanent end

this is such a memorable event for me. I lived in Air Force dorms at the time and people were watching WWE and really hooting and hollering so much everyone started to congregate. then we all watched the obama speech

then I still deployed to Afghanistan at 6 am the next day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Joshua 4 Congress

I gave both him and AOC like $20 and I'm glad Joshua got a sick gaming keyboard, no regrets. I also collected like 5 signatures for him.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
lol met joshua while helping canvas for someone running for like lakewood city council and then i promptly realized there was no way that guy was going the distance.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

net work error posted:

Saddam being hung being recorded on some lovely 1MP phone secretly

E: maybe this wasn't as funny as I thought

I remember when it happened me n da boys crowded around someone’s Motorola razr and watched it, following by high fives all around

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

I have more clear and precise memories of exactly where I was hearing about Steve Irwin passing than I do of Osama's assassination.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Well who would have cared at that point? Osama had won.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

ClassActionFursuit posted:

I had no idea the picture existed until someone posted in this thread with the post "TOTAL EXONERATION" and I think of that often

lmao

quote:

According to Carter's press secretary Jody Powell, columnist George Will reportedly blamed the Iran hostage crisis on Carter's "timid" response of splashing water towards the rabbit instead of having the Secret Service shoot it.

The US is so insecure that anything can be perceived as a threat that must be met with maximum force. Rabbits, balloons.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Has it been long enough to lol about the balloon yet?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Randy Bryce

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Has it been long enough to lol about the balloon yet?

I'll allow it

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Those old magazine articles with the complex Taliban mountain hideaway diagrams

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

" Operation Chaos" - Rush Limbaughs master plan to have his listeners register as Democrats in the 2008 primary and alternately vote for Obama or Hillary

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1627365704830705664

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

are anti-wokies even aware of things like Code Pink or the Rainbow Coalition?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'm pretty sure saggy pants were out in 2013 and that was peak skinny jeans, old man.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

I'm pretty sure saggy pants were out in 2013 and that was peak skinny jeans, old man.

yeah but the trends of the country ripple outward from the major metropolitan areas, there are parts of Idaho just now finding out about Souljaboy

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

some very useful info. if youve got any more tips on how to find a submissive bottom out on the streets please keep me updated

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

net work error posted:

Those old magazine articles with the complex Taliban mountain hideaway diagrams

the edits of them to be groverhaus

the edits of those edits to include the 'saddam's hiding place' picture

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
lolling remember the panic over potential mass shootings nationwide during the premiere weekend of "JOKER"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lolling remember the panic over potential mass shootings nationwide during the premiere weekend of "JOKER"

I went with thirty people to go see Cats and they made several people in our group rip their latexed fake noses off

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

I went with thirty people to go see Cats and they made several people in our group rip their latexed fake noses off

did you have a latex fake nose on?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

did you have a latex fake nose on?

I did not, just some drawn on whiskers and an ear headband stuffed to the gills w cat tranquilizers

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Did people hoard toilet paper after 9/11? Seems like a thing that would've happened.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Animal-Mother posted:

Did people hoard toilet paper after 9/11? Seems like a thing that would've happened.

People learned how to seal their doors and windows off with duct tape in case of a chemical attack.

lmao

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

famously there was a family that died suffocating themselves doing that. but what the media doesn't tell you about all the other families who did that and lived

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

silicone thrills posted:

People learned how to seal their doors and windows off with duct tape in case of a chemical attack.

lmao

Sounds like they are well prepared for the inevitable next chemical spill

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the Taliban are more numerous, wealthier, more popular, and have more secure control over the country than they ever did before 2001 and the US would have caused more long-term damage to them by literally doing nothing at all

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Otto Warmbier

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Mainstream dems being upset that Bernie didn't support reparations in the right way

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
"Raise your hand if you think the US should impliment either universal or single payer healthcare"

Kamala: "I misunderstood the question"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

silicone thrills posted:

"Raise your hand if you think the US should impliment either universal or single payer healthcare"

Kamala: "I misunderstood the question"

Ahem, it was a debate.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Even Stephen Colbert was disappointed :sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iMYlJqsDcg

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
It's ok to lie for points at a debate.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://youtu.be/K4-vEwD_7Hk

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
pro-click

https://youtu.be/susZ2ceEHwk

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Embed first pls

e: embed ducklo, funny for about two seconds before being done to death

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

Embed first pls

e: embed ducklo, funny for about two seconds before being done to death

Everything about that little dweeb is funny

E: him threatening that female reporter is not as funny but him getting booted for it is pretty funny

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

India Walton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Wow, a tripple D worse than Guy's