Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

CODChimera posted:

nah, seems like a pretty clear cut case of abusing the buttons

probing gbs mods should be lauded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cranappleberry posted:

probing gbs mods should be lauded

this

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
also I thought sixers weren't a big deal?? isn't that what the mods always say

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

This, never been this bad before.

It's too bad there's not a way for people to use this website without being completely insane freaks and morons

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

500 good dogs posted:

also I thought sixers weren't a big deal?? isn't that what the mods always say

well, yeah, until its them getting the sixer

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hatebag posted:

It's too bad there's not a way for people to use this website without being completely insane freaks and morons

It's been like two fuckin decades. If there was a way we would have found it by now, surely.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

This, the gbs thread is concentrated garbage with people deciding that watching people die is contributing to the war effort because as atomized westerners their capacity for empathy and true enjoyment was gone sometime around their 100th big Mac.

Ban all Ukraine talk from everywhere except dnd. Sagas can come back but perma anyone who says holodomor in that thread.

it turns out what he was really saying was "hold the door"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hatebag posted:

I'm normal

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i, as well

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cspam is mostly normal and its a magnet for some of the true psychos on these forums its a win win idk what people are complaining about

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

cspam is mostly normal and its a magnet for some of the true psychos on these forums its a win win idk what people are complaining about

hell yeah

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

if I were a mod I'd chainprobe Jeffrey until he freed Plinkey

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

if I were a mod I'd chainprobe Jeffrey until he freed Plinkey

you wouldnt do poo poo

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

you wouldnt do poo poo

I'd shadowprobe you for sassing me too

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
still not half as cringy as what the real mods get up to

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

if i was a mod i would chainprobe jeff if he even momentarily contemplated freeing plinkey

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
chain probe them both, hard, until money starts falling out of them. then i take that money

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if i was a mod id break balloogan out of that mexican prison hes in so he can post again

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
who

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

former ik who got perma'd for posting melania nudes and now resides in prison, in mexico

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I admire spr's refusal to accept her threadban in GBS

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Threadbans are bad and suck rear end

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

If I were somehow a mod I would immediately abdicate my position and no longer be a mod

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

If I were somehow a mod I would immediately abdicate my position and no longer be a mod

make this guy a mod

speng31b
May 8, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Threadbans are bad and suck rear end

yeah, but also don't post in gbs

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

mod note: okay, fucknuggles, we’re reopening the Post Orc Gore thread, but there are new rulez

1) no forum invasions. one invasion is bad enough, lol

2) I said no invasions

3) you can post orcs dying (‘natch) but you cannot say how hard it makes you anymore

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Best Friends posted:

no forum invasions. one invasion is bad enough, lol

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
please dont actually invite jeff or fluff in here

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush posted:

please dont actually invite jeff or fluff in here

i’m inviting both of them right now

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
you dont know how to

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i do but i’m not gonna do it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'm inviting all the admins back here for one BIG goon party: FactsAreUseless, FallSickAndDie, Ozma, Smythe, Fluffydaddy, Jeff, Lady Ambien, elpintogrande, Fistgrrl, OMGWTFBBQ, zen death robot, SpokkerJones, Ralp, angerbeet, Cowcaster, Nyc_Tattoo, R. Guyovich, Eggplant Wizard, Cyrano4747, sebmojo, Athantos, Azatoth, Renee, and astral

and you can't stop me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

i'm inviting all the admins back here for one BIG goon party: FactsAreUseless, FallSickAndDie, Ozma, Smythe, Fluffydaddy, Jeff, Lady Ambien, elpintogrande, Fistgrrl, OMGWTFBBQ, zen death robot, SpokkerJones, Ralp, angerbeet, Cowcaster, Nyc_Tattoo, R. Guyovich, Eggplant Wizard, Cyrano4747, sebmojo, Athantos, Azatoth, Renee, and astral

and you can't stop me

how many of them are permabanned

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

bro how are you going to forget docevil AKA Jon Hendern AKA "fart" AKA da mf who invented the egg challenge

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

TheSlutPit posted:

bro how are you going to forget docevil AKA Jon Hendern AKA "fart" AKA da mf who invented the egg challenge
oh no. i can't believe i showed my whole rear end. well... folx, party is cancelled ya'll. it would be an act of microaggression to have a big admin party without him

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

TheSlutPit posted:

he made them eat the eggies

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

I admire spr's refusal to accept her threadban in GBS

Imagine explaining to an outsider that the people banned from posting in a given thread are not the ones posting gore but rather the ones advocating against doing so

e: think of how insane you would sound raving about "Putinists" and how using Banderite as a negative epithet is a crime against humanity etc. etc. If anyone is agreeing with you it's so you'll be quiet

Angry BIerds has issued a correction as of 10:43 on Feb 21, 2023

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

EEKA GEEK posted:

Should restore the buttons imo

QFT if anything she should be made an admin

Seth is a creep who is desperately Horny for the other female mods, probing him is an act of mercy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

EEKA GEEK posted:

Imagine explaining to an outsider that the people banned from posting in a given thread are not the ones posting gore but rather the ones advocating against doing so

e: think of how insane you would sound raving about "Putinists" and how using Banderite as a negative epithet is a crime against humanity etc. etc. If anyone is agreeing with you it's so you'll be quiet

it used to be even worse if you can imagine that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I’m Vladolf Putler IRL :twisted: