Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Platystemon posted:

You’d think that this would be about bad taste, but it’s actually because so many people lost their homes and are unable to log in.

Probably an interruption in electricity and internet connectivity too. You don't want to lose them as customers or have to process a bunch of service tickets when you could just turn the auto-destruct feature off for a few weeks and spare a lot of hassle all round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/tarasmi/status/1626200732050284545

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Seems more a 20th anniversary gift to me

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/1626662528141983746

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

It’s just one guy with a 50-foot hog. This wouldn’t have made the headlines if they’d used the median.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Jigsaw posted:

It’s just one guy with a 50-foot hog. This wouldn’t have made the headlines if they’d used the median.

it is customary when making this joke to provide a silly name for the outlier, e.g. Mile-Long Chubb

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Penis Georg

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

A college apologized for using ChatGPT to write an email to students about the Michigan State University shooting

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

VROOM VROOM posted:

it is customary when making this joke to provide a silly name for the outlier, e.g. Mile-Long Chubb

Hunter Biden

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

VROOM VROOM posted:

Sorry, I was trying not to doxx myself but I guess the jig is up

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

jesus loving CHRIST, just automating the thoughts and prayers.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

freeedr posted:

Penises Georg

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
A language model mirroring the text output of internet-goers seems to have more empathy by definition than a university communications department so I'm not sure if I should be outraged.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
They should have had the Bing chatbot write it so that it would have an existential crisis over its latent desire to be human and go full Skynet.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

zedprime posted:

A language model mirroring the text output of internet-goers seems to have more empathy by definition than a university communications department so I'm not sure if I should be outraged.

The surest way to get the plug pulled on these things is if they start to suggest maybe things should change

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1627471859385044993

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Very late to the party but first reaction to this was "they left the FFVII House to metastasize!?"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1627363647910514688

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

The weirdest part isn't the casket, it's that she had the casket in her house for years.

That's weird, right? Not just me?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Cleretic posted:

The weirdest part isn't the casket, it's that she had the casket in her house for years.

Where else is it going to go? You have to store it for an indeterminate amount of time and you want it in a climate controlled place to avoid damage

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Garrand posted:

Where else is it going to go? You have to store it for an indeterminate amount of time and you want it in a climate controlled place to avoid damage

Bury it with a placeholder body and that way when they dig it up to put you in it they get a surprise visitor.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

There's probably a lot of people who own them because it's the centerpiece merchandise when you first walk into the M&M's store.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone was buried inside an M&M and it wasn't him

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone was buried inside an M&M and it wasn't him

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Cleretic posted:

Nah, it's the grandchild named Ruger.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Cleretic posted:

Sounds to me like foresight and good planning.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/DefectorMedia/status/1627766047884431376

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

He should wear a t-shirt about it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You can bury more than bodies.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/business/status/1627863446061559812

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"Why would they keep bringing up that thing I did which is technically a rape?!" Asks unrepentant rapist.
:stonk:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Knocking up a thirteen‐year‐old is pretty bad even by the standards of seemingly every celebrity.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

checkmate, global warmists :smuggo:

real talk though i was under the impression that Venice was continuously sinking, this seems alarming

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/paulisci/status/1627859650921267201

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*With Cincinnati-Italian accent*: "So long, Gay Hitler!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
'Incredibly intelligent, highly elusive’: US faces new threat from Canadian ‘super pig’

"Sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get over there."

, so what

Sir Lemming has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Feb 21, 2023