Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Hot Stunt posted:

I’m just going to go with the theory Mr Steak edited the picture at some point to throw the thread into disarray.

this is FALSE.

Mr. Steak edited the picture to throw the thread into disorder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
How is NEET being extremely direct and frank in addressing a serious issue instead of spending half an hour considering what he should say and whether he should say anything until the moment passes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If you find yourself with :neet: ideation cease taking neetprozone & contact your doctor immediately

Millionaire Monday
Oct 4, 2021

The Daily Life of a
Certain (Ex-Con) Millionaire
begins!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

It's good that he's willing to talk about it, but somehow I get the feeling his parents aren't going to know how to respond to this in a helpful way

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

crimeneet fails to hire a hitman arc

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh boy

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I'll throw this suicidal ideation into disarray!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Denial is a hell of a drug

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Space Kablooey posted:

Denial is a hell of a drug

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Oh god! He's going to do it again... As much as he did before

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

TRIGGER WARNING: I'm going to hide this comic behind a spoiler because I found it especially upsetting. There's really no way to tip-toe around it, as it's sure to be a major plot point going forward.

Just thought I'd mentally prepare y'all for it first.

End of Page 15

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

ftfy

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Whoops triple homicide.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

people are great at walking when you kick them repeatedly until they stop moving

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wait, so he didn't even set the house on fire to hide his brother's body?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Nosfereefer posted:

wait, so he didn't even set the house on fire to hide his brother's body?

I am starting to think this Worse NEET is not a very rational person...

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Mr. Lobe posted:

I can't wait until he's in GBJ

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
in a year we'll go back to good-neet and he'll go "huh it's been a while since that guy played" and it will never be mentioned again

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

It's like as soon as I enter this thread, my brain will automatically switch the order I read things in.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Mr. Lobe posted:

Hmm, he didn't escape while I was walking around the house checking for my sister so obviously he suddenly would do so when there's a fire.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Mr. Lobe posted:

"I just wanted people on 2ch to think I'm an edgy murderer, I didn't want to actually kill people when I did a bunch of murdery things!"

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

lol Maki died because she ran inside to try to save her big brother.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Oh no

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I'd say because you set the house on fire with people inside.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Lol gently caress this guy

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Fallen from grace. From silver drop to dead drop.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The odds my murderous act would kill someone were very low. How could I be the one to roll the unlikely outcome?

*glances at silver drop*

Twice even!!!!!!!!!!

Xenocides fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 22, 2023

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
ABC Online shut down after it gets a reputation as the murder MMO (MMMO), game junkie Tohru has to find a new game

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Every drawing of this guy has shades of "1930s racist caricature of a black person" which I find kind of interesting considering he's probably supposed to be from a different group of people I'm not really familiar with. I wonder how common it is across cultures to draw someone you don't like with curly hair, large lips/nostrils, and body hair.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Not to get weird with it, but there are ABSOLUTELY Japanese people with curly hair, hairy arms and hands, and large lips.

Look at my man Takashi Shimura, taken from a frame of Ikiru. One of the best Japanese actors of all time, big beautiful lips.

All I'm saying is there's been nothing to indicate Gorou isn't racially Japanese.

Let's all agree to drop this subject before it gets any weirder.

edit: My apologies if it seemed I was jumping down your throat there, Cat Hatter. In the context of American discourse in 2023 I can see how Gorou's design is problematic/stinks of racially coded bigotry. I may have been a little too hasty in my defense.

Mackerel Cornflake fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Feb 23, 2023

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

Not to get weird with it, but there are ABSOLUTELY Japanese people with curly hair, hairy arms and hands, and large lips.

Look at my man Takashi Shimura, taken from a frame of Ikiru. One of the best Japanese actors of all time, big beautiful lips.

All I'm saying is there's been nothing to indicate Gorou isn't racially Japanese.

Let's all agree to drop this subject before it gets any weirder.

Instead let's talk about how great Ikiru is, I watched it for the first time based on your recommendation around new year's and it's loving fantastic. Might be one of my favorite films now, so thanks for mentioning it!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Would it be a spoiler to tell us why he looks like he's about to cry in that frame? It's making me very sad and I want to attach a balloon around his wrist to make him smile again.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Would it be a spoiler to tell us why he looks like he's about to cry in that frame? It's making me very sad and I want to attach a balloon around his wrist to make him smile again.

"Ikiru" means "to live" in Japanese, so that might give you some ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Reading the synopsis makes me want to cry so yes, it would be a spoiler.