Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

priznat posted:

Saudi Arabia will never not have the "Rich kid at school that nobody likes" energy

they do this poo poo all the time. the makkah royal clock tower was constructed solely to make normal people poo poo their pants in fear every hour of the day

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

they do this poo poo all the time. the makkah royal clock tower was constructed solely to make normal people poo poo their pants in fear every hour of the day

But does the clock gently caress

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

skasion posted:

But does the clock gently caress

with both hands

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Charlz Guybon posted:

Uh, you probably get this a lot, but what's with the title?

Tell me you haven't read the later Frank Herbert novels without telling me you haven't read the later Frank Herbert novels.

Dude got a bit horny in his old age. It really picks up after God-Emperor of Dune.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i tried to find the passage where the bene gesserit and honored matre ladies get into an argument about whose pussy magic is more potent but i couldn't find it. someone post that so that all may know the horny madness of late Herbert.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The worst thing about it is that I recognize exactly what he's talking about :yikes:

I think early book 6 just before the captive BG gets kicked in the head

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

priznat posted:

Saudi Arabia will never not have the "Rich kid at school that nobody likes" energy

Well. One day it will, when the spice no longer flows. Have a sneaking suspicion they're going to more closely resemble a different classroom cliche.

(one you only get in America).

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Bleeding out on the floor during a shooting?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

uber_stoat posted:

i tried to find the passage where the bene gesserit and honored matre ladies get into an argument about whose pussy magic is more potent but i couldn't find it. someone post that so that all may know the horny madness of late Herbert.

It’s in 5, where they’re loving around undercover on HM Gammu.

quote:

Sirafa scowled. She was obviously startled by Voice, but her tone was just as arrogant when she resumed. “Do I presume that you need no explanation of sexual variations?”

“A safe assumption,” Lucilla said.

“And I do not need to tell you that your robe identifies you as a fifth-stage adept in the Order of Hormu?”

It was Lucilla’s turn to scowl. “What if I show abilities beyond this fifth stage?”

“Ahhhhh,” Sirafa said. “You will continue to heed my words, then?”

Lucilla nodded curtly.

“Very good,” Sirafa said. “May I presume you can administer vaginal pulsing?”

“I can.”

“From any position?”

“I can control any muscle in my body!”

Sirafa glanced past Lucilla at Burzmali. “True?”

Burzmali spoke from close behind Lucilla: “Or she would not claim it.”

Sirafa looked thoughtful, her focus on Lucilla’s chin. “This is a complication, I think.”

“Lest you get the wrong idea,” Lucilla said, “the abilities I was taught are not usually marketed. They have another purpose.”

“Oh, I’m sure they do,” Sirafa said. “But sexual agility is a—”

“Agility!” Lucilla allowed her tone to convey the full weight of a Reverend Mother’s outrage. No matter that this might be what Sirafa hoped to achieve, she had to be put in her place! “Agility, you say? I can control genital temperature. I know and can arouse the fifty-one excitation points. I—”

“Fifty-one? But there are only—”

“Fifty-one!” Lucilla snapped. “And the sequencing plus the combinations number two thousand and eight. Furthermore, in combination with the two hundred and five sexual positions—”

“Two hundred and five?” Sirafa was clearly startled. “Surely, you don’t mean—”

“More, actually, if you count minor variations. I am an Imprinter, which means I have mastered the three hundred steps of orgasmic amplification!”

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Imagine Frank calling up his maths professor friend to help him with calculations in this small paragraph of the new chapter to Duuuune.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Anyone got the c3pos quote handy

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

IIRC, the spires on each corner of this clock tower are larger than the entirety of 'Big Ben'.

skasion posted:

the Mukaab

This really reminds me more of something from the Deus Ex universe, although that's true of a lot of things these days. I think Human Revolution started out in a structure with a similar purpose, though it was in Dubai on the waterfront.

The whole Saudi Arabian peninsula hasn't exactly been shy about their allegiance to the almighty dollar, eh? The Makkah Royal Clock looms over the Kaaba.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Mister Speaker posted:

IIRC, the spires on each corner of this clock tower are larger than the entirety of 'Big Ben'.

Yup. The Wikipedia article has images of both at the same scale.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

skasion posted:

It’s in 5, where they’re loving around undercover on HM Gammu.

quote:
Sirafa scowled. She was obviously startled by Voice, but her tone was just as arrogant when she resumed. “Do I presume that you need no explanation of sexual variations?”

“A safe assumption,” Lucilla said.

“And I do not need to tell you that your robe identifies you as a fifth-stage adept in the Order of Hormu?”

It was Lucilla’s turn to scowl. “What if I show abilities beyond this fifth stage?”

“Ahhhhh,” Sirafa said. “You will continue to heed my words, then?”

Lucilla nodded curtly.

“Very good,” Sirafa said. “May I presume you can administer vaginal pulsing?”

“I can.”

“From any position?”

“I can control any muscle in my body!”

Sirafa glanced past Lucilla at Burzmali. “True?”

Burzmali spoke from close behind Lucilla: “Or she would not claim it.”

Sirafa looked thoughtful, her focus on Lucilla’s chin. “This is a complication, I think.”

“Lest you get the wrong idea,” Lucilla said, “the abilities I was taught are not usually marketed. They have another purpose.”

“Oh, I’m sure they do,” Sirafa said. “But sexual agility is a—”

“Agility!” Lucilla allowed her tone to convey the full weight of a Reverend Mother’s outrage. No matter that this might be what Sirafa hoped to achieve, she had to be put in her place! “Agility, you say? I can control genital temperature. I know and can arouse the fifty-one excitation points. I—”

“Fifty-one? But there are only—”

“Fifty-one!” Lucilla snapped. “And the sequencing plus the combinations number two thousand and eight. Furthermore, in combination with the two hundred and five sexual positions—”

“Two hundred and five?” Sirafa was clearly startled. “Surely, you don’t mean—”

“More, actually, if you count minor variations. I am an Imprinter, which means I have mastered the three hundred steps of orgasmic amplification!”

I am always astounded at just how horny an old nerd can get

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*typing* " 'one hundred steps of orgasmic' ... no, no, that's not enough... 'one hundred and fifty steps'... better, but what if.... 'three hundred steps'!!!!"

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Mozi posted:

*typing* " 'one hundred steps of orgasmic' ... no, no, that's not enough... 'one hundred and fifty steps'... better, but what if.... 'three hundred steps'!!!!"

If only Frank had lived long enough to have a fitbit while writing. We’d have the 30,000 steps.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
one reason that the notes can never be publicly released... Frank wrote detailed descriptions of each of the three hundred steps of orgasmic amplification.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Frank religiously closing the cockrings on his Apple Watch

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Next book would feature an all male gay version of BGs as the emergent universal scale villain

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Out of all the glands and their secretions, you Bene Gesserit thought to have mastered, there was one crucial blind spot. The ultimate way to subjugate all men!

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Colonel Cancer posted:

Next book would feature an all male gay version of BGs as the emergent universal scale villain

Futar catboi twinks?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

one reason that the notes can never be publicly released... Frank wrote detailed descriptions of each of the three hundred steps of orgasmic amplification.
Another reason is that they don't exist.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

quote:

Agility, you say? I can control genital temperature.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Regulating genital temperature is something males have been doing for millenia. It's why your balls hang lower when it's warm and tend to retract when it's cold. It's also hilarious.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
can ya tie em in a knot?

can ya tie em in a bow?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

Regulating genital temperature is something males have been doing for millenia. It's why your balls hang lower when it's warm and tend to retract when it's cold. It's also hilarious.

Yeah sure but can you turn yourself into an icebox? No? Then don't talk to me about genital temperature

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I know of 69 secret ways to kill a man using kegels alone

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Colonel Cancer posted:

I know of 69 secret ways to chill a man using kegels alone

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

priznat posted:

can ya tie em in a knot?

can ya tie em in a bow?

Do you drag them through the snow?

Do you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?

Do you beat your meat on the toilet seat?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Do you see this box? Put your right hand in the box.

What's in the box?

Freezing rain. STOP

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
It truly is a testament to Dirty OI' Frank's writing skill that shitposting in the best thread of the forums (the dunc thread) is virtually indistinguishable from morons having a stroke.

While also having a cerebrovascular accident.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I know the 12 forms and 64 indices of The Orgasm, including the

Bubblyblubber posted:

cerebrovascular accident

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

starting fires with nothing more than my vaginal pulsing techniques, a couple of sticks, and some grit+elbow grease

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

genital temperature control, how cold we talkin how icy

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

massages from the deep, indeed

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

priznat posted:

can ya tie em in a knot?

can ya tie em in a bow?

Do they weigh an awful lot?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

where's the loving trailer dennis