Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

sorry, im not dealing with your bullshit concern trolling anymore.

gently caress. Off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Dustcat posted:

how are you guys so mad about a ukraine thread you don't even post in

have you considered just not being so mad about it, and this is a serious question, i genuinely don't understand the level of hatred

did you work yourself into a forums bloodlust where bashing your own metaphorical faces against the metaphorical wall won't cut it or something

They're literally huffing their own farts

To be more direct, they find poo poo on the forums to fixate on that lets them feel superior, and so much the better if it can be a righteous crusade for them, so that all pushback is easily handwaved as defense of That Bad Thing Over There

They get high off it is a dopamine rush, and its loving pathetic lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

look at this post.

i say again, look at this loving post. i will highlight the important part for you, because it's really bad!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting an ethnic, religious, or cultural group for extermination is genocide. denying the soviets intentionally targeted the ukranians for extinction through famine makes you a genocide denier

un gently caress your moral compass right now, holy poo poo.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Neither of you have ever made a funny post. You're too gutless to ever really try and flame someone because internally you know you don't have the stomach to be really insulting so you fart out these gay little cliches that no one could ever possibly get mad at

you suck lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sending my love to all the forums psychos oyt there

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
can everyone just settle their scores in here and then not post like this again

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

look at this post.

i say again, look at this loving post. i will highlight the important part for you, because it's really bad!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting an ethnic, religious, or cultural group for extermination is genocide. denying the soviets intentionally targeted the ukranians for extinction through famine makes you a genocide denier

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

who even are you

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Al! posted:

sending my love to all the forums psychos oyt there

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

look at this post.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

look at this post.

classic lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

My favorite part is that they came back lmao

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

My favorite part is that they came back lmao

my favorite part was F Stop Fitzgerald reposting it and getting banned because reading posts is too hard for the mods

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

some plague rats posted:

who even are you

Shifty Nipples posted:

You are not clever and I think that you and everyone who thinks that is funny or emptyquoted that post should all go gently caress yourselves.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

some plague rats posted:

who even are you

hi who even are you i'm dad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone watching columbo? i recommend it!!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cranappleberry posted:

my favorite part was F Stop Fitzgerald reposting it and getting banned because reading posts is too hard for the mods

lol yeah

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
so many weird rear end grudges

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

gently caress off, it sucks

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lpzie you should punish codchimera via an unrelated post imo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lpzie posted:

If you like columbo, give Poker face a try.
Rian Johnson finally got unwedged from his own rear end enough to make something fun again

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

lpzie you should punish codchimera via an unrelated post imo

thats mod abuse and i wont stand for it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

because it's about owning the gbs mods, op, the ukraine thread seemed like an easy win

pyf defaulting to 'politics poster drama' half year+ ago when it was cspam vs gbs then taking a single glance at the now 'reformed & on parole' version of that thread and immediately rushing in to yell at them made me lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol ooof

also tired lol at dustcat in that thread defending the murder of those black kids by antifa mall cops

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

because it's about owning the gbs mods, op, the ukraine thread seemed like an easy win

but that's good?

why wouldn't you want to own the gbs mods?

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

pyf defaulting to 'politics poster drama' half year+ ago when it was cspam vs gbs then taking a single glance at the now 'reformed & on parole' version of that thread and immediately rushing in to yell at them made me lol

Its a real yin and yang between this and posters here now saying gently caress them. they deserved it when it happens to their enemies 6 months later.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
putting on some jams, working each other up in the byob discord, slamming reaction emoji, really getting pumped to wreak some havoc

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

but that's good?

are they owning them tho? seems like they just get banned and giving Jeff money

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

but that's good?

who cares

no amount of suiciding into probes and bans until the admins deign to respond is gonna fix gbs

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

TheSlutPit posted:

Its a real yin and yang between this and posters here now saying gently caress them. they deserved it when it happens to their enemies 6 months later.

now these folks got the wire mothers

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

redneck nazgul posted:

who cares

no amount of suiciding into probes and bans until the admins deign to respond is gonna fix gbs

why are you bitching about it then

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

now these folks got the wire mothers

lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

so many weird rear end grudges

Yeah I don't really understand why everyone is so angry all the time, maybe I'm not old enough to be perma-ornery yet

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ornery is prohibited

Riot Bimbo posted:

They're literally huffing their own farts

To be more direct, they find poo poo on the forums to fixate on that lets them feel superior, and so much the better if it can be a righteous crusade for them, so that all pushback is easily handwaved as defense of That Bad Thing Over There

They get high off it is a dopamine rush, and its loving pathetic lmao

This is a v. funny take considering what actually goes on in the thread in question and I think you should expound upon it further

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
It's against the law to say people are allowed to post in GBS now, do NOT make the same mistake I did

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's against the law to say people are allowed to post in GBS now, do NOT make the same mistake I did

The whole affair is a shambolic, embarrassing mess

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
yeah don''t gently caress with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Getting flashbacks of Ozma and the various threads they protected and cultivated.