Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Jose posted:

Lea and Perrin's is better

I am posting from work so no image tools available, but just close your eyes and imagine Burns holding a bottle of Henderson's in one hand and Lea & Perrin's in the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

wheatpuppy posted:

I am posting from work so no image tools available, but just close your eyes and imagine Burns holding a bottle of Henderson's in one hand and Lea & Perrin's in the other.

I'm in way over my head.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I've still never tried the proper gentleman's relish.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

Sugar tattooing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Uncle Wemus fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 22, 2023

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

:sickos:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/EYBmnTe.mp4

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Very lazy to not paste in that Sega CEO or whatever from the Dreamcast box in the 32X meme

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

i can't stop watching unlimited steam

Wish me luck, devil!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I’m seeing double! Six Homers!

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

lmao

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

:sickos:

Butterflysmasher
Aug 7, 2005

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I love how completely inscrutable this is to anyonewho didn't see that specific loop through the procedurally steamed hams.

My world famous will.

Ooooooohthewisp.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

IUG posted:

I’m seeing double! Six Homers!

I count 7

e: "one" of them is Skinner so I guess I got 5

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That line always bothered me because an upside down "r" looks a hell of a lot more like a J then a D.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

He confuses his wallet for a shoulder mic so maybe his eyesight isn't the best.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tres bien.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Something something Troy McClure in a Bonestorm movie.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Don't kid yourself Jimmy, if they had the chance they'd enter your name and the name of everyone you care about.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

My friend had a 32x and he and his brother loving regretted it so much. This made me laugh so much.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

TheMostFrench posted:

Don't kid yourself Jimmy, if they had the chance they'd enter your name and the name of everyone you care about.

And all I did was enter my name: Thrimmy!

WELCOME THRIM

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm one of those nerds that does the daily Microsoft points thing to get gift certificates for Xbox. Mock if you must, I have come to terms with it. This morning's quiz featured this question and I wanted to share it

The picture is unrelated because the first question was about the Belz

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
RIP Belz :(

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Trabant posted:

RIP Belz :(

Yeah. Now who is Alex Jones gonna get on as a guest?

His last words were epic though.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

TheMostFrench posted:

Can I get this but the shut-in kid from King of the Hill?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wall Balls posted:

so there's an AI steamed hams show now

https://twitch.tv/unlimitedsteam

gonna be interesting to see how this one becomes racist

Finally found a moment to drop in on this for a few loops. Who knew Skinner was an evangelical Christian?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Moon Slayer posted:

Finally found a moment to drop in on this for a few loops. Who knew Skinner was an evangelical Christian?

He randomly prayed in one and it's become common after an update. The current kick seems to be making Skinner a potty mouth I feel like they are going to push the script pushing subs too hard to get it to say something racist because their scope is just too narrow.

They need it to have other settings like flip between steamed hams and like Skinner's officer just yelling about something the students did.

Don't worry though I think it's run course no way it tops this masterful re-integration be sure to unmute

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm laughing so hard at this clip I'm crying

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I have watched enough of that Twitch channel that I have heard repeats, so it's not actually fully live. Either way, this clip is gold: https://clips.twitch.tv/RichExcitedAardvarkShazBotstix-fhhTsyIm7P0vN3cM

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Skinner getting into increasingly deranged gaslighting attempts on Chalmers and alternating in being devotional to God/the Gods and Satan in the AI generated Steamed Hams is very entertaining.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lifespan posted:

I have watched enough of that Twitch channel that I have heard repeats, so it's not actually fully live.

steamed hams description says it's 1 hour to make an episode while the stream is live, 24/day that's a full season!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

pixaal posted:

steamed hams description says it's 1 hour to make an episode while the stream is live, 24/day that's a full season!
Only until first 9 days were good, after that, it really went downhill.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Flyinglemur posted:

I'm one of those nerds that does the daily Microsoft points thing to get gift certificates for Xbox. Mock if you must, I have come to terms with it. This morning's quiz featured this question and I wanted to share it

The picture is unrelated because the first question was about the Belz

You don't have to answer the questions on the 10 point news quizzes to get the points, just clicking through and then back is enough

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Party Boat posted:

You don't have to answer the questions on the 10 point news quizzes to get the points, just clicking through and then back is enough

Yeah but I have time, and sometimes you learn things!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?