Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Tbh I feel like even mentioning how tenuous everything feels will get a YEAH? I'LL SHOW YOU TENUOUS :redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gbs is good

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Trolling isn't allowed here

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
It's a good place to talk about things that don't involve political analysis (or that suffer from having that analysis applied) but as soon as any kind of critical thinking exercise is involved it devolves to the chaos of the crowd or mob mentality as it were :lofty:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
*argues about fanfics written by reddit trolls as if they are real* yeah it's great

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mod man is butt hole

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Q: how do you know you made a mod big mad

A: don’t worry they’ll probe you :D

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Anyways message received, I won’t mention Seth Pecksniff and his cybersexting proclivities anymore

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
gbs ftw
orcs ftl

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
cspam, staring in the mirror: gbs rules

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

EEKA GEEK posted:

It's a good place to talk about things that don't involve political analysis (or that suffer from having that analysis applied) but as soon as any kind of critical thinking exercise is involved it devolves to the chaos of the crowd or mob mentality as it were :lofty:

its a good pplace to talk about anything: war, donald trump, politics, women, eetc

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its a good pplace to talk about anything: war, donald trump, politics, women, eetc

deviant art women in particular

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Riot Bimbo posted:

They're literally huffing their own farts

To be more direct, they find poo poo on the forums to fixate on that lets them feel superior, and so much the better if it can be a righteous crusade for them, so that all pushback is easily handwaved as defense of That Bad Thing Over There

They get high off it is a dopamine rush, and its loving pathetic lmao

what

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 66 days!
those kinds of posts always make me kinda sad because its pretty painful to see enemies surrounding you at all times. like i know they're doing it to themselves but it sucks all the same.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

you are so insightful and not a huge shithead at all, thank you croup

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anyway i knew pretty much nothing about that thread and the people who post there, but taking a quick look it seems bad and the mod protecting it also seems bad. seems like a hosed-up thing that will only get worse the longer it goes unaddressed, so see everyone here in 2 months when one of them assaults russian immigrants in public or whatever

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Riot Bimbo posted:

:hai:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo posted:

youre welcome

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 66 days!

Riot Bimbo posted:

go in peace

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Riot Bimbo posted:

this but unironically

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the american middle class is my enemy and they have completely surrounded me @_@

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 66 days!
all posters are free to be mean to me if they feel its necessary, of course. thats the nature of the forums. but i am confused about riot bimbo specifically. i dont think we've ever posted together or been involved in any kind of conflict until she swooped out of the sky one day to tell me im too meta. which is true, the most interesting thing to me about these forums to me are the forums, and the people who post here.

anyway rb if you wanna tell me specifically what your beef is im happy to listen here or in pms or whatever

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
rename cspam to csam

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 66 days!
csam poseur

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

rename cspam to csam

not a good acronym imo

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Yinlock posted:

anyway i knew pretty much nothing about that thread and the people who post there, but taking a quick look it seems bad and the mod protecting it also seems bad. seems like a hosed-up thing that will only get worse the longer it goes unaddressed, so see everyone here in 2 months when one of them assaults russian immigrants in public or whatever

reading posts and understanding them in context is a power few possess.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Cranappleberry posted:

my favorite part was F Stop Fitzgerald reposting it and getting banned because reading posts is too hard for the mods

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Al! posted:

rename cspam to csam

A good way to make the mods suddenly in favor of keeping this place open

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Now you’ve done it! :mad:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I was a fool to believe Fluffdaddy when he said QCS was opening this week.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

QCS Reopen Starts February 2023 - FAQ and Info on Goonfucks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its only thursday, there are many days left in this week for qcs to open

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

some plague rats posted:

her skin is literally the only thin thing about her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rip

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmao this fuckin forum

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

some plague rats posted:

her skin is literally the only thin thing about her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fat rear end mods aint having no spr

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

man, spr's social credit has really tanked

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s not quite the coupons mod but the fact they had to get the sports mod in here to do it is pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

look at this post.

i say again, look at this loving post. i will highlight the important part for you, because it's really bad!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting an ethnic, religious, or cultural group for extermination is genocide. denying the soviets intentionally targeted the ukranians for extinction through famine makes you a genocide denier

un gently caress your moral compass right now, holy poo poo.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

lol amazing