Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

That DICK! posted:

glen discord glen thread

coffee is for thread closers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

copy posted:

no not again this is how we lost marzzle

Sorry. Oh no you're right. There is no Glenn thread discord. It was a bit, a joke, a ridiculous thing you could claim membership to. No one could pull up screenshots of you not being in the glenncord, because it didn't exist.

I remember calibanibal asked me for the Glenn discord so I sent him an invite to the LAN Los Angeles discord where I keep all my red string corkboards.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Sorry. Oh no you're right. There is no Glenn thread discord. It was a bit, a joke, a ridiculous thing you could claim membership to. No one could pull up screenshots of you not being in the glenncord, because it didn't exist.

I remember calibanibal asked me for the Glenn discord so I sent him an invite to the LAN Los Angeles discord where I keep all my red string corkboards.

lol calibanibal

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Never forget Glenn thread discord

lmao. what happened to coolcab

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

copy posted:

lol calibanibal

Now there is an IK. I made them so angry with my fortnite posting they implied I was a pedophile.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Now there is an IK. I made them so angry with my fortnite posting they implied I was a pedophile.

lol uhhhhhhhhhhhh

copy
Jul 26, 2007

only ever seen them troll poo poo so good job making them break kayfabe i guess lol but that seems extreme

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

it's legitimately impressive how many people you've managed to coax insane posts out of literally just by saying "here's what this week's Fortnite update is" lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

copy posted:

only ever seen them troll poo poo so good job making them break kayfabe i guess lol but that seems extreme

People around here lose their minds if you talk earnestly about stuff you enjoy.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

He was a fuckin posting soldier in the UK/R thread multifront defensnsive.

There was a Twitter account that did this but for like two weeks. When it first emerged it was basically a best of compilation of Calibanibal posts. Sad that he deleted those tweets and sad he could keep up the crusade for two weeks..

https://twitter.com/Fascists_Of_SA/status/1585803147146317824?t=lgHmeBMb32jv0WKvxofK2Q&s=19

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I think he was just joking but since calibanibal is dead there's no need to defend his honor

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's legitimately impressive how many people you've managed to coax insane posts out of literally just by saying "here's what this week's Fortnite update is" lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

People around here lose their minds if you talk earnestly about stuff you enjoy.

its so fdun to get one of the insane ones on the hook

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Yeah I was and still am shocked by the amount of vitriol posting about the game I'm playing and enjoying caused. It is whatever though. I still enjoy his posting.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ive never played fortnite but i think if it came out while i was in middle school i would have lost my mind. actually it reminds me of an old halflife mod called SOurce Forts which was basically the same game. my friend made his name on that "Cactus Fantastico" and it became the default name for the game. cant blame em its a sick username

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

ive never played fortnite but i think if it came out while i was in middle school i would have lost my mind. actually it reminds me of an old halflife mod called SOurce Forts which was basically the same game. my friend made his name on that "Cactus Fantastico" and it became the default name for the game. cant blame em its a sick username

i assumed it's like UT3 but more epic + in-game transactions + events?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Mr Hootington posted:

Yeah I was and still am shocked by the amount of vitriol posting about the game I'm playing and enjoying caused. It is whatever though. I still enjoy his posting.

This guy killed calibannibal

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

That DICK! posted:

when rumors circulate about him, rumors CIRCULATE ABOUT him.

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i wont be joining in on the mocking of Jeffrey, who i respect, and frankly? worship.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

tbf i think fluffdaddy interpreted that crack as about his skin color

and hes right to. i am a racist, for communism

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Is QCS reopening this week or next week?? Just want to make sure I don’t miss everyone tearing Jeffrey and the mods apart

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

Is QCS reopening this week or next week?? Just want to make sure I don’t miss everyone tearing Jeffrey and the mods apart

The lepers colony is gonna explode

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol thats why spr got three days

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

On Monday, Fluff said "Feedback forum will be opening very soon, as in the next week soon."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i just dont think youre all mature enough for an open qcs

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

when has lack of maturity stopped a mod

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

copy posted:

lol thats why spr got three days

Lmao I'm back to having full faith that QCS will open at midnight.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
its not too late, jeff. you can still hand me the keys

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I hope it is all solved quickly

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Al! posted:

lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

If she's looking for an open QCS, it's time to hit da bricks, fellas.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i am confident qcs will open and be a force for healing on the forums

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
that spr probe, you can tell theyve broken in cspam. back in my day they the admins would stand rooted infear of the resulting drama bomb as hundreds of c-spam posters marched into other forums to raze their threads. c-spam has grown weak.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

that spr probe, you can tell theyve broken in cspam. back in my day they the admins would stand rooted infear of the resulting drama bomb as hundreds of c-spam posters marched into other forums to raze their threads. c-spam has grown weak.

cspam will rise again

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

lol the biggest clique is now the trump thread posters and well...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

its not too late, jeff. you can still hand me the keys

oh lol idiot me just assumed thats what the plan was

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

some plague rats posted:

her skin is literally the only thin thing about her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol who the gently caress is this Hand Knit oval office

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Mr Hootington posted:

I played fortnite cuz of your posting and its pretty fun. Not really for me but a pretty cool and well made game

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tristeham posted:

lol who the gently caress is this Hand Knit oval office

They aren't a cspam mod so who knows!