Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

also i didn't realize that for five bucks a month you can get Every DLC Ever that's a pretty good deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Swan Lake Algae Problem posted:

Can't wait for them to close the forums entirely for two weeks so we can all do some reflecting and find the necessary perspective to understand that actually it's a super cool thing when the leadership of the site throws an inexplicable tantrum and bans all the good posters, and that it's selfish of us to think that we deserve to hear anything at all from them after the fact.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Larry Parrish posted:

Why are you people like this. Lol. You're so understanding it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lmao at the faux-concern "give yourself some time" on a post that was two days old

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025082

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

swaggin

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sweet.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

drat nice

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

goldmine

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i cant get the mental image of mods with serial killer voices and archives of their button presses out of my head

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
im probably going to be thinking of the way neatheterodude talks about larry parrish for the rest of my life

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

drat

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

look at him go

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Violen posted:

im probably going to be thinking of the way neatheterodude talks about larry parrish for the rest of my life

Me too and not in a good way. I'm not kidding when I say reading his mod forum posts about me is one of the only times I've legitimately felt uncomfortable online lol. But he's a mod and he didn't post it at me directly so it's ok, for some reason.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
Good Larry,

Thanks for the own. I was reading the FYAD goonlulz thread earlier and saw your post and thought it was a solid return to form. :)
I hope you can get back to old times soon and get your CSPAM access back. I think we'll get along better than you think.

Probefully yours,

N.H.D. (NeatHeteroDude)

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Jeff strapping a concern troll to a chair and making him look at slides of Astral loving his computer. "You are witness to a great becumming, yet you recognise nothing..."

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Violen posted:

prag you should let your finger slip on jeffs nuke but for the most active thread in the admin forum

last posted in october 2021

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Violen posted:

Probefully yours,

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

drat that's a good thread.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Violen posted:

goldmine

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Detective Somerset: Seven deadly bans, seven deadly sins.

Wrath, *a slide shows Asral banning people while crying*

Gluttony, *A groupshot of the fattest mods and admins*

As for Lust... I think you can gather what that slide would entail.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Feels Villeneuve posted:

mental health discussions are great because people with significant mental health problems get ignored due to usually having poor social skills, so instead they end up being focused on how having Danganronpa characters living in your head is exactly the same as severe schizophrenia or DID

oh no

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
six dialing wands... more than enough to ban anyone that posts

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i got labe sleeve hang like a warlock
give my pussyhole a suck like u cycling a airlock
i watch matlock, he's findin' clues on my cervix with his old fat cop cock

Windyblade
Oct 17, 2005

I hope we're still friends after I taser you.

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

https://i.imgur.com/WnfxJrx.mp4
your move...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao, belatedly

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Violen posted:

Good Larry,

Thanks for the own. I was reading the FYAD goonlulz thread earlier and saw your post and thought it was a solid return to form. :)
I hope you can get back to old times soon and get your CSPAM access back. I think we'll get along better than you think.

Probefully yours,

N.H.D. (NeatHeteroDude)

Is this actually what NHD posted what the gently caress

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I legit feel bad for Fluffdaddy because he's an ordinary thin-skinned dude in a no-win situation thanks to Jeff and Astral. He's the only admin besides Pragmatica who even tries to communicate on behalf of the administration and from everything I've seen he doesn't want to be the forums' Mouth of Sauron. I don't blame him for hiding in the anime chat thread because I'd do the same thing. Actually I'd probably just quit but maybe there's other reasons, iunno. I've been caught in volunteer clique bullshit and it sucks especially when people decide they hate you for reasons they choose to explain through weird invented jargon with the expectation that you'll immediately comprehend what they're saying and agree with it.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 03:27 on Feb 24, 2023

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
NHD takes insults in pretty good stride because he doesn't have emotions like most people

but that's okay :)

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Horizon Burning posted:

yes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Violen posted:

Good Larry,

Probefully yours,

N.H.D. (NeatHeteroDude)

How does anyone write a message like this and not immediately die from embarrassment?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
NHD got some "Just because I kidnapped and am definitely going to murder you, doesn't mean we can't be friends :)" vibes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looking forward to getting ban+30'ed along with everyone else in this thread.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Metis of the Hallway posted:

Horizon Burning posted:

yes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Cool cool cool, some dude found a bunch of people who didn't secure their webcams correctly and wants GBS to join them in voyuerism.

I'm posting this here because I don't believe the emergency support email works and I know they're reading this thread because of the Stux ban+30. Modmins can you please do something about this gross and probably illegal invasion of privacy?

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

My skin actually crawled lmao, that person really shouldn't be a mod

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Violen posted:

Good Larry,

Probefully yours,

N.H.D. (NeatHeteroDude)

Cheeky. I kinda like it because it’s how a heel wrestler would cut a promo if they were a forum moderator.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
despite metis's corrupting influence i must come clean that it was just a joke that ran away from me

the real leaks are much more embarrassing