Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
He had an exercise bike too or something didn’t he?

If you live in LA there is no excuse not to get 30 minute walks in every day. Especially when you have no kids, no significant other, and no real day job 90 percent of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

soggybagel posted:

no significant other

Mama Mitchell is still with us

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

soggybagel posted:

He had an exercise bike too or something didn’t he?

If you live in LA there is no excuse not to get 30 minute walks in every day. Especially when you have no kids, no significant other, and no real day job 90 percent of the year.

30 minute walks is the exercise you tell retirees to try to get. Mitch has the time and the resources to be doing way more

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Oh I know. But in last years fat episode he was saying how he was going on walks with jack Allison and what not.

Its pretty self evident what’s wrong with Mitch.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yusong’s busy with his podcast, which made it to 4 episodes (2 of which were with Mitch and Wiger)

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

duomo posted:

Yusong’s busy with his podcast, which made it to 4 episodes (2 of which were with Mitch and Wiger)

Lol even Mystery Show made it to six episodes.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

say what you will about the annual ritual of mitch and gabrus prevaricating and excuse-making for 90 minutes, there's no better motivation to get one's own poo poo together

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Yeah I went on a 3-mile run the next day after hearing that

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

The weather turning nice had a lot to do with this, but I went on my first run in months a day or two after listening to that.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
been to the gym four days straight baby

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
As long as I know that Mitch and Gabrus are in worse shape than me I can live easy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mitch, Gabrus, and Stavvy are the Holy Trinity of talking about getting into shape while eating five figures of calories in one sitting

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
Mitch leaving butter out hoping his cats would sneak a bite. What a weirdo I love him.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Love to listen to an episode and be like "that was fine" then learn that on reddit people are like "This was the worst thing ever."

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I wish they'd shut the gently caress up about reddit

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Why won’t they talk about us?! What about my unhealthy parasocial relationships?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

they said they love each other a lot this week, i hate that!!!

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Marsupial Ape posted:

Why won’t they talk about us?! What about my unhealthy parasocial relationships?

We're dead to them. That's what Mitch meant when he said he was getting rid of the stairs in his house.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Wrex Ruckus posted:

We're dead to them. That's what Mitch meant when he said he was getting rid of the stairs in his house.
"Wiges, get this, Wiges, they loving banned me for posting a thread with the tag 'hut'."

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

"Wiges, get this, Wiges, they loving banned me for posting a thread with the tag 'hut'."

Lol

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

"Well I wouldn't ban ya for that cause as you know I'msomethingofaheatseeker" [crowd goes wild, babies are thrown from the balcony]

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I don't get it, is the made up guy Rob Lowe, Judd Apatow, Phil Rosenthal, or a fourth mystery canonical rear end in a top hat famous guest?

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

he's not made up he's real

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I always thought that Spitz was a little local chain here in Utah that started with the downtown SLC location, so this episode came as a shock.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

this was a very good episode but I was especially tickled by Hodgman deciding to tell the boys to stop saying ZOG

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

indigi posted:

this was a very good episode but I was especially tickled by Hodgman deciding to tell the boys to stop saying ZOG

How long it took made the reveal so much better

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
There will undoubtedly be a drop with Mitch saying ‘ZOG’ over and over again.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

BOWL

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I liked Emma's pitch for the March theme more than bowl

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

loving Gober.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
We love ‘im though

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
We’re going to Philip Experiment Gober, aren’t we?

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005

Mac Gober is real, and strong, and my friend, and his one man show is NOT racist.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

RIP Mac Gober.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I heard that was from back in Gober's "Kaufman is a genius" phase and he had to face charges for a false death report, said it was worth it in the name of comedy.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Ardemia posted:

I heard that was from back in Gober's "Kaufman is a genius" phase and he had to face charges for a false death report, said it was worth it in the name of comedy.

That’s why is alter ego, Dober, was so short lived. He paid a dirty PI to fabricate Dober’s history using a long dead infant’s Social Security number.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mitch bringing up his walks should be it's own segment. he talks about them with the frequency and intensity of a parody of a vietnam vet lol

RFX
Nov 23, 2007
I know this podcast is filled with insane movie opinions, but from Tuesday's episode - can someone explain to me why "giving an Alien sequel to a music video director" is good/inspiring but "giving a Marvel movie to someone who made an independent film" is bad/dumb?

The way they treat the film industry of 30 years ago with such reverence is insane to me. Hollywood is bad now and it was bad then just in different ways, why do they insist on lionizing it?

Podcast bad but here I am still listening.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
I took that as more of a critique of Marvel movies than indie directors, but I could be wrong? I dunno, I didn't think too much about it. Chloe Zhao made a best picture winner and then followed it up with Eternals lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
They can be pretty insightful about movies sometimes like when they were talking about Roger Rabbit on Blank Check but you have to remember that they’re baby men with terrible taste so they’re going to have some bad opinions on whether or not certain movies are gud or bad. I can’t remember what episode it was but a few months ago they were both saying that they don’t like movies set in the past and Wiger said it was because when he sees someone dressed in a period costume he thinks “it’s bullshit.” I mean it’s a funny opinion to have but not exactly a good one.